Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 4

I know it's short you guys.. bs I promise a longer one tommorow :)
ILY all so much !!! ;**********








That night...



LOL !!!

your too too cute !!!

hehe.. so now do i get to know ur name ? ;(

mmmmmm...

yallah 3ad I wanna know who im talking to..

say please ;p

pretty please with cherries and whipped cream on top !!

fahad



(( Yes mimi-7 it is Fahad ;p haha kan eb balii mn zaman ;** ILY ))



fahad... fahad... fahad :D

lol shfeek ?

bs mani m9adga inah u finaly told me ur name.. it wasnt that hard !

so is your boyfriend ok with you talking to me ?

la la lat 6ale3 kalam min aflam al7een ;p

ahaa zain ashwa ma 3ndik .. la koon g3d athye3 wgtii...

lol ...




The days went by and Fahad and I were speaking more and more.

From the very begining my plan was to get his name and end it.

But I couldn't.

When we talked.. we actualy talked.

He listend.

He gave me advice.

He made me laugh.

He made me smile.

He was sweet.

He was caring.

He was not what I expected at all.



One Month Later...



I still hadn't told the girls about my late night conversations with Fahad.

I was afraid they would judge me since they know I'm against all this.

It was time.. they had to know.

I couldn't handel keeping it in so long.



Farah: 7beebty you know you can always come to us.. for anything..

I know bs I was afraid you guys would judge me ...

Farah: Are you happy ?

Yes.

Deema: 6yb 5ala9 hatha aham shay !

Bs I really like him. Y3ni I can't wait till the end of my day to get back home and talk to him.

Fara7: Maybe that's not such a bad thing. Sometimes the weird can be good.

Deema: Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa weird !!

Bs what if he's just playing ? What if I'm just a game ? What if he doesn't feel the same way I do.

Fara7: What if what itf what if !! Stop asking questions and go figuire them out !!

That's you guys excusing me right ?



Y7belhooooooooooom !!

I rushed home.

I even ran a red light.

Thats what he did to me.

Fahad had this effect on me.



hey you !!

ahlain

how was ur day ?

ok

what did you do ?

dewania

anything intresting happen ?

no

fahood shfeek mu 3ala b3thek ?

tired

6yb 3alaqal give me a full sentence. I know your not ok.. talk to me please.

my girlfriend called me today

oh...

well my ex girlfriend

mind if i ask what happend ?

we broke up 2 years ago so i was surprised when i got her call. she wanted to meet up.. catch up. bs i said no.

im sorry ?

its ok. forget about her. im sorry i took it out on u.

3adii 7ayatii dont worry about it

7ayatii ?

lol sorry it just came out ;s

lol dont be.. nshallah ra7 etgoleena dayman ;p

ummm.. ok ;$

fdait eli ysta7oon ;**

hehe..

can i ask u something ?

sure

sam7een7 bs can i have ur number ?

8 comments:

Bee said...

Noo bas I don't think she should give her number that easily cause he might take her as one of those easy girls you know, the ones you can leave and get anytime you pleased?
BUT it was an interesting post and as usual, I loooooved it !:*

Blue lilies;* said...

wow. i am likeing your new story:)

F;* said...

omg! haha okay so she finally got his name! bs now her number?;o ana im still not sure if hes interested in her, allah yastir;p

Anonymous said...

i agree with Bee .. DONT GIVE HIM THE NUMBER NOT THAT EASY

Looyah said...

I'm scared
lol
this post just scared the hell out of me
its like.. madree..I feel he's just playing with her.. I mean she shouldnt give him the number that easily, and if she did she shouldnt fall for him that easily.. lol..
madree wallah shu agool bas..
I don't know what fate REALLY holds for her..
love you!

7awoory ;*** said...

Give him the number...
I agree...
I think its the same dude that helped her with the bags...
Give him the number...
Looooooool...
Love u...
Mwaaaaaaaaah...
;**********

Suzy.Q said...

Bee: i know bs sometimes we have no controle u know? especialy since were girls. and im happy u loved it aham shay 7ayatii ;*

bluelilies: :D

F;*: mn jd allah ystr !! ;p

Anonymous: LOL 3aysha jawik bl story 7beebty .. im loving it ;**

Looyah: ee bs thats the whole point u know? inah nobody knows what fate holds for her. shes lost and ocnfused .. haha i love u more ya a7la oo a'3la Looyah ;**

7awoory: lol ur the only one that wants the number to be given ;p mm now 7awoor do u really think i wud give it all away just like that and have him turn out to be the guy that helped her ? ;p ILY ;**

mimi-7 said...

Fahaaaaaaaaad!!!
wanasa i guessed it right