Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 1

Ahh you guys I'm really excited to be starting this new story !! :D
I really hope you guys like it and get hooked on it !!
I love you all and I wouldn't have reached this far into my 5th story if it wasnt for you guys !!
So thank you !!
I love you all so much !! ;** _______________________________________





It was finaly summer!

I was finaly gonna go back to Kuwait.

God I missed it.

My friends, my family.

Sure, I love London but I missed home.

I missed my warm bed.

I missed the family gatherings we had every Friday night.

I missed those girl talks with my best friends.

I missed everything.

I wish I could just drop everything and go back but I couldnt.

I've worked so hard to get to where I am now.

Throwing all that way would just cause disappointment to those I love.

Everything was perfect for me in London.

I had a beautifuly furnished two bedroom apartment.

A maid that comes in everyday to clean.

Both my parents made sure I was taken care of.

Plus I had my own car, a Porche Cayene.

It was gorgeous !

I got it just before I moved to London.

It was dark red on the outside, and a beige cream color on the inside.

I just loved the smell of leather !


So I was finaly going back to Kuwait for the summer.

Kl el 3arab jayeen 3ala London oo ana eli rada elKuwait. Hehehe..

I've got my tongue all mixed up.

My dad's Saudi and my mom is Kuwaitii..

Bs most of my family on both sides speak najdii..



I packed up my things and was all ready to go.

God I missed the shalaih.

The sea was my getaway.

I'd wake up in the middle of the night and just lye under the stars listening to country music. Which I love by the way.. so much!



I was finaly home..


Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

Mama: 7beeebtyyy el7mdelah 3al salamah !!

Babaaaaa agh I missed you both so much !!

Baba: 7beebty wallah we missed you more.. everything is waiting to see you back at home.

Laaa I don't want a big family gathering.. not now.. not today !

Mama: 7beebty they missed you..

Uff fine..



I was finaly home.

Before entering our house I took a moment to take it all in.

Looking at the place where I grew up..

It's been a year since I've been home.

But it seems like even more.


Everyone practicly jumped me the second I walked in the door.

Anymore and I would have suffocated.

Salamt 3ala my family and I told them about London and university.

They were all so happy for me, I just had one more year to go.

I was finaly going to be an artist.

I've loved painting ever since I was a little girl.

Just a hobby. I never planned on turning it into a career.

Hopefuly I'm planning on opening my own gallery.



Ahlain Sul6an..

Sul6an: Hallah wallah bl '3alya.. Kefik ?

Tamam wallah o ent kefik ?

Sul6an: Dam enah your here 5ala9.. Hadeel nawarat el Kuwait wallah..

Haha y7lelik.

Sul6an: Wsh 3ndik elyoum ?

Ra7 ashoof Fara7 oo Deema.

Sul6an: 5a9ara wallah knt aby a3asheeki ..

Tommorow night ?

Sul6an: 5ala9 it's a date..



I started to get ready for our big girl's night out.

I took a warm hot shower and started to apply my makeup.

I had no clue what to wear.

Even though I had a huge walk in closet.

It felt like a tiny cabinet.

After twenty minutes of messing up my enire closet I finaly picked out an outfit.

A white mini floral dress with a bunch of red flowery prints.

Wore my hair up in a high ponytail.

And ofcourse my new gold Chanel ballerina's.



Fara7: Trust me you haven't missed a thing. Your the one in London so tell us !

There's nothing much to tell really. This year has been crazy with studying. I need this summer to kick ass !

Deema: It will ! Raz7 nkoon bl shalaih most of the time.

Perfect!

Fara7: So any guy news ?

Haha I wish! La wallah.. I mean there's been some eye flirting but that's it. I don't even have time for a relationship now. Maybe in a year.

Deema: A year ! You must be joking !

Well unlike some people I can controle my urges and not date TWO guys at the same time !

Deema: Well what can I say.. *sigh* their both great men. I'm just taking my time to see which one deservs me more.

Fara7: El7mdelah oo el shkr...

Don't act so innocent Faroo7. How many times have you been on and off with 7amani ?

Fara7: Hey I didn't say I was proud..

Oh but get this. Today I saw Sul6an and he was a little weird.. He kept this constant smile on his face while talking to me and he invited me out to dinner tommorow.

Deema: Hadeel he's your second cousin and he wants to take you out on a welcome back home dinner. What's the big deal ?

I dunno.. it's just that something didn't feel right. I got chills up and down my spine when he said dinner.

Fara7: Maybe your developing feelings for him.

I talked to him for one second. And we've known eachother since we were kids. That's not how love at first sight goes.



1 Message Recieved


Hadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel !!
Meshtaglik wallah..
Have fun on your girl's night ;**



Fara7: Ok why are you staring at your phone k2anik mafjoo3a ?

Something just isn't right...



That night I logged onto my email.

I recieved an anonymous message.



Hadeel .....

11 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

beautiful i love it, bss i guess 5aba6ee awal shai gltee sultan iz her 2nd cousin who invited her 4 dinner, w b3dain gltee a7maad whn she waz talkin 2 the gurlz :P

Suzy.Q said...

Im glad u like it 7beebty :)
Eeh tawni ala7eth ;p
sorry about that mix up..
thanQ for pointing it out
I love you ;**

7awoory ;*** said...

great start 7beebti...
so u chose sul6an over a7mad???
hmmmmmmmm me not happy...
looooooooooooool...
actually i am...
cuz a7mad is just for me, not for hadeel...
hehehehe...
love u so much...
keep it up...
mwaaaaaaaaaaah...
;**********

Suzy.Q said...

7awoor do you know how much i missed YOU and your comments ???
huh do u !!!
aham shay 3ajbek ;**
ILYSM <3

Anonymous said...

I LIKEY plzz go on :)

F;** said...

omg i love this new story! haha madri laish bas a7is the message and annonymous email was from sul6an! haha:p pleaseee post soon;** this story is great!

Anonymous said...

ok wow !! Mashallah how do you come up with these great stories ?!
Each story is better than the next..
Im loving how this is going plz post soon.. mm like say tommorow ? :D
Ive been a silent reader bs I dont have an account bs Im following u every step of the way and u hav emy full support always.

- Layla
why do i have a feeling its not for sultan ?
its from an admirer i think..
i know u suzy u would never give it up that easy ehehhehe
7afthatich ;p
love u :*

Anonymous said...

oops sorry.. layla was supposed to be way in the bottom
dont know how it got in the middle ;s

mimi-7 said...

i love it and guess what i'm hooked
(how could i not be hooked u see your stories have this strong thing on me that i check your blog each day):D keep on going sis
love u;***

H said...

yaaaaay great startt ;****

i loved how shes half q8ty and half saudi ;D

hugs&kisses,
H

PopPrincess said...

I am loving your new story!!!!!! And you of course! xx