Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Dedicated to >> love ;**

Babe !!

Why are you leaving us. Wallah you can't, ma asma7lik abadan!! Your stories are amazing. Plus your blog was the first once I read and followed.

Why? Is it cause your afraid you'll run out of ideas? Well we all feel that wat and then once we almost wanna give in we finaly do come up with something.

You have talent, such amazing talent so why throw it all away. If someone is good at something they should stick to it. And this is yours, this is what you should do... write for us.

Now, sorry guys bs I'm talking about me here for a second.. I WILL MISS U AND I WILL BE LIKE "WTF" EVERYDAY IF I DONT SEE A POST FROM YOU."

Y3ni lesh il sa5afa ? :P

Wallah I so didnt see this coming and I do not want it to happen.

Why ? Why ? Why ?

NOOOOOOO !!

Allah yirtha 3leeki don't go cause your stories are the reason I open this damn thing.

You know I was never really a fan of these as I used to call them "stupid blogs" bs then my friends asked me to read yours and I was hooked from the first senetence. Wallah, no lies. So really? Reall? Yu wanna leave?

Why throw away your talent just like that? :''(

5leeki ma3ana plzzz. <3



xxx - D.




p.s ILY <<< haha ba3ad shway w i in the movie :P

4 comments:

FooFii said...

mno ellii betrou7 !!? and why .. and susy yallaa !!! POST !! AM WAITING .. and oh =( you didn't check my blog =[

youcompleteme said...

what?? what??
Minu??
Love??
haaaa??
re7t her Blog rakeeth ..
mafe shay :S:S ..

abaih she can't leave ;@:'(

love ;** said...

7beeebty intay ;**

you know I loooove you SO much and thank you for this BUT walla I am working on it, I promise you I will try my best and even if I dont post stories ill leave my blog up I promise ;**

Suzy.Q said...

L2 7beebty i dont want ur blog to just be up i want you to be with it aswell.

why will u leave?
give us a reason

l2 i dont care plz dont
u have talent pursue it
:(((