Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trapped {12}

I stormed out of Crystal Mall. There clearly was no point in staying. It's offical the guy is a freak! I arrived back home, opend the door in a thunder and stombed up to my room furious.

Mother: 7beebty? Is that you?

My mom got worried so she followed me up.

Noura: Mama tra now is really not a good time.

Mother: Nouni what's wrong .. where's Fahad?

Noura: DO NOT BRING UP HIS NAME !

Mother: Bismilah ya bnt hadi shway. Wsh 9ar?

Noura: The guy is a freak, sorry mama bs he is. I've only met him twice in my life and fj2a he knows all these things about me!

Mother: Ahaa.. well you ... look tired so .. uhh want some tea?

Noura: Mama shfeki kitha?

Mother: La 7beebty mafini shay, tea?

Noura: Umm... no thank's. *confused*

Mother: Ok I'm downstairs if you need anything.


My mom rushed down staris and grabbed the phone. She made one hell of a surprising call.

Mother: What's the matter with you? You can't keep doing this?


























Fahad: Wallah ini asif ya 5alty bs wallah b3thela7yan ansa o a7is ina ma 9ar shay.

Mother: Whatever your reasons are I don't want to hear it ! Just try to control yourself please.

Fahad: Ya 5alty inti ili you told me to take her out.

Mother: Yes but that doesnt mean you know what.

Fahad: E faham 5alty o wallah ini asif.

Mother: *sigh* The reason I let her go out with you today is because she need to get some air, lazim t'3ayer jaw shway. So of your gonna keep this up then I don't want you hanging out with her.

Fahad: LA! 5ala9 5alty wallah ini asif sam7eny.

Mother: 6yb, yallah ana lazim aro7. Bs t3alaha bkra o t2asaf.

Fahad: Bs wsh agolaha lw sa2alatni ?

Mother: Mali sho'3al feek, this is your mess so clean it up!

Fahad: 7ather.




After that within a couple of hours it was dinner. My dad couldn't make it cause he had to work late again. Yeah, that's what being a president of a company does to you. Jimmy was missing another dinner again. I had to cover for him while he was out with his preciouse Yasmeen. So it was just me, Yasser, and my mom.


Yasser: Wallah 6afahsny wsh tha , ma y8dar y6l3 b3d il 3asha?

Noura: Yaso 3adi let it go, he's just a kid having fun. Remember what you were like? We barely saw you.

Yasser: Yeah but atleast I made it for lunch and dinner everynight.

Mother: 9adga wallah I'm gonna go call him.

Noura: NO!

Mother: Na3am?

Noura: Hehe, I mean you stay enjoy your meals, I'll call him.



*Dialing Jimmy*


Jimmy: Alo ?

Noura: Where the hell are you? It's been two hours!

Jimmy: Relax I'm with Jasmine.

Noura: La wallah ajal btkoon m3 meen! Listen get your but over here now. I'm fried over here.

Jimmy: Nouni please wallah I'm having the time of my life.

Noura: The time of your life talking I hope?

Jimmy: E 6b3an I would never take advantage of her like that.

Noura: Oh my god when will you be back?

Jimmy: Give me half an hour.

Noura: Fine, but I swear if your late even for a minute I'm spilling.

Jimmy: Ok ok ok bye !




The next afternoon I walked down to find Fahad in the living room with M7sin by his side. They were sitting opposit of one another staring at the floor. I walked in pulled M7sin with me and started.


Noura: What are you doing here?

M7sin: I came to see my wife.

Noura; Yeah well she still doesnt want to see your sick face.

M7sin: I miss you...

Noura: No, you miss someone to beat around.

M7sin: *silent*

Noura: Now get out before I call my parents.

M7sin: Y..you told them?

Noura: Hell yeah.

M7sin: Why?

Noura: Sorry but your dirty luandry's done sweeite. So leave.

M7sin: So your not coming back.

Noura: No I'm sorry. I cant be with someone like you.

M7sin: But we can fix things, I'll go to a doctor, anything just please dont leave me. *kissed my feet*

Noura: M7sin no ok, just donw, stop kissing my feet. Get up.. your pathetic.

M7sin: This is how you talk to your husband?

Noura: No it's not. This is how I talk to the man who damaged me.

M7sin: Well what do you want me to do?

Noura: Give me my divorce.

M7sin: Sorry but I can't do that.

Noura: Mo 3la keifik.. I want it !

M7sin: Do you know what this could do to my reputation?

Noura: I dont give.

M7sin: No divorce sweetie. *walking out*



I walked back into the living room.


Noura: Ok get M7sin the hell out of here, check. Now get Fahad the hell out of here. Out you go.

Fahad: Noura please I want to talk yo you.

Noura: We can talk by the door.

Fahad: I'm sorry.

Noura: For what?

Fahad: For yesterday, the things I said.

Noura: Mm hmm..

Fahad: I just guessed the drink cause alot of girls I know take that drink so thought you'd like it too. And the top , well I remember shopping with my mom and she kinda got the same one.

Noura: Wow, you really suck at lying.

Fahad: No its true.

Noura: Whatever Fahad, so girls huh?

Fahad: By girls i ment --

Noura: I don't care you don't need to explain yourself to me.

Fahad: Yeah But I want to.

Noura: So what now?

Fahad: I was hoping I could extend my apology and take you out to dinner.... I'm not asking for a date if that's what your thinking.

Noura: Thanks but.. no thanks.

Fahad: Noura please why you got to be this way?

Noura: Fine, Pick me up in two hours.




*Incoming Call (House Phone)*

Noura: Hello ?














Rima: Noura?

Noura: Oh my god!

Rima: Where have you been?

Noura: Here waiting for you !

Rima: Well it would have been a lot easir if you hadn't shut your damn phone?

Noura: What are you talking about I never shut it!

Rima: Huh? I called you one night and M7sin answered, he didn't give you my message ?

Noura: You called? L2 ma jali message abadan..

Rima: Did all of your contacts get through to you?

Noura: Yes ...... Whoah..... BASTARD !!

7 comments:

FooFii said...

i hate him !! . =( ! !

Anonymous said...

NIIIICE POST :P!
love you please post soon:*

Anonymous said...

Ma fahamt:S
shino ya3ni she had memory loss?!?!?!? walla im so confused!!!!!!!
6amz

Cuteandcuddly said...

okay yalla spill we want to know what happened to make her forget fahad :(
he is not the kind you forget easily
he is hot and sweet !!!!!!!!!!!

Emnilia said...

WALLAH 7MAR!! OO FAHAD HES CREEPIN THE HELL OUTA ME!! shlon y3rf kil shay?!?! what haPPENED GABEL?!!? whats happening?!?!?!:S

Anonymous said...

Allaah niice post! i think noura kanaat fa8da thakerat'ha w she was close to fahad and thats why he knows everything?;D just a guess?:P I LOVED THE POST! Next next please?

Anonymous said...

i cant believe ena ur 16 ! MASHALLAAAH ur talented ! oo ur writing is AMAZING mashallah..
great story LUV it ;*