Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Trapped {9}

A Week Later...


Doctor: Congratulations your pregnant !

Noura: R-really ?

Doctor: You don't seem happy..

Noura: No, ofcourse I'am, it's just that ... I'm happy and shocked all at the same time.

Doctor: Is this your first?

Noura: Yeah..

Doctor: Well it's a blessing to have.

Noura: I know.. Umm... when's my next check up ?

Doctor: Just go on straight to the reciption and the nurse will skedual it for you.

Noura: Oh ok thanks.



*Incoming Call Jimmy*

Noura: Hello ?

Jimmy: Hey, where are you ?

Noura: Uhhh... just walking out of the market.

Jimmy: 6yb yallah hurry over.

Noura: Is everything ok ?

Jimmy: Ya habla it's friday !

Noura: Oh SHIT I totaly forgot yallah I'm on my way.

Jimmy: I can't believe you forgot and your husband didn't.

Noura: H.. he's there ?

Jimmy: Duh !

Noura: *mumbling* great...

Jimmy: What ?

Noura: Nothing, I'm on my way bye.




I arrived kind of late, everyone was already having lunch. So I just sneaked my way in and sat down next to Yasser. It was nice lunch, we all chatted up with some intresting stuff that happend to us this past week. I ofcourse just shut my mouth and nodded along.

After, we all headed on in the guests sitting room and drank our tea.

Noura: Umm.. guys I have some important news to share.

Mother: E 7beebty?

Noura: I'm......... pregnant.

Every one jumped up with joy, even M7sin. I went and hugged everyone. They all congratulated me and once I reached M7sin I whispered into his ear...

Noura: You got what you wanted. But harm me or this baby and so help me god I will ruin you, I'm not giving you mercy this time.


I could see the fear in his eyes. I could smell it on him.

A few moments after my little threat I excused myself to go to the restroom. I wasnt in the mood for all that "happy happy". I just wanted a little space. So I went on up to my room and lyed down. Then out of nowhere I started to sing.


Someone must have herd and knocked the door. I went and opend it and it was Fahad. He walked in, sat on the bed and just stared at me.

Fahad: Hi...

Noura: Hey...

Fahad: So... is it true?

Noura: Yeah.. it is....

Fahad: I though you wanted to wait atleast a year.

Noura: I...I did..... but the sooner the better... right?

Fahad: What happend to you?

Noura: What are you talking about?

Fahad: What happend to that fiesty strong independant women who used to say "hah i laugh at the face if men"

Noura: How the hell do you know all of this about me??

Fahad: I just know...

Noura: You payed that much attention to me huh ?

Fahad: You glowed more and more everytime I saw you. I remember once, there was this huge party at your aunts house and you totaly forgot . And you though it was one of theose normal family gatherings, so you wore your ripped jeans and white long sleeved top and walked in. You didnt even care that there were people in evening dresses. You went up and said hi to everyone and they still loved you.

Noura: Yeah well that was along time ago. I'm not that girl anymore.

Fahad: Noura... Nouni..

Noura: Don't call me that.

Fahad. Noura..... what did you do with that girl? You were vibrant, happy, confident, str--

Noura: STOP IT OK !!

Fahad came closer to me and hugged me. I knew I should have pushed him back but I just couldn't. I wanted to be in his arms. It's been the first time in a long time that someone has held me in the way. I felt security. We both then sat on the floor with him still hugging me.

Fahad: Are you happy?

Noura: About what ?

Fahad: The baby..

Noura: Ofcourse I'am !!

Fahad: How did he do it?

Noura: Excuse me ? *getting up*

Fahad: You didn't want this baby now, and when you make your mind you stick to it. Why the sudden change?

Noura: Ok now you've crossed the line. What is with you so obsessed with my life ?

Fahad: Noura I just want tomake sure your safe.

Noura: Yeah well do you see me dead on the ground? No, so please get it through your head... I can take care of myself !

Fahad: I know you can but I just want to be there for you like before...

Noura: Before? What do you mean before?

Fahad: Just take care of your self ok? I gotta go.

Noura: No wait!!

Just like that he stormed out. I ran after him a couple of seconds later but he had already left. I saw M7sin sitting down with a look on his face signaling us to leave. So I said my goodbye to everyone and left for home.

Once we got back I hurried on up and changed into my victoria secret mini and got into bed. I just wanted to rest..


M7sin: Noura?

Noura: What ?

M7sin: Are you ok?

Noura: I'm exhausted, I'm having a little nap.

M7sin: Uh.. do you want me to get you anything?

Noura: Oh suddenly you start to care? abuse then cheat , whats next ?

He slowly backed away and walked out. Meanwhile back home I was being talked about.


Yasser: Is it just me or did anyone notice Noura today ?

Mother: What do you mean ?

Yasser: She didn't seem excited when she told us about her pregnancy.

Mother: 7beeby maybe she's just tired or something.

Yaser: Yeah maybe..

Jimmy: Yaso she'll be fine don't worry about her.

Father: 6yb yallah let's clean everything up.




*Incoming Call Rima*


M7sin: Hello ?

Rima: Hala M7sin is Noura there?

M7sin: Yeah but she's asleep. I'll have her call you later.

Rima: Ok thanks, by the way how's she doing?

M7sin: She was at the doctor today.

Rima: OH MY GOD!! Is she ok?

M7sin: No worries. She's pregnant now.

Rima: Pregnant !!

M7sin: What's the matter?

Rima: Wow, nothing but weren't you guys going to wait atleast a year?

M7sin: Yeah well change of plans.

Rima: Ahaaa... well let her call me when she wakes up.

M7sin: Will do.


M7sin called the phone company and had them block Rima's number from the house phone and my cell phone.


I couldn't sleep, all I could think about was Fahad and the words that he said to me.. "I just want to be there for you like BEFORE". What did he mean by that, before? We only met twice, he even said so. The other times were at family gatherings which he never came up to me. What the hell is going on?

First I meet him and he automaticly assumes something is wrong. Then he kisses me. Then he shows up at my house at the right time. Then now he's talking to me as if he's known me my whole life. Ok, I get that were family but who is this guy?

~~~~~~~~~~


My little pretties I'm feeling vibrant and oh so happy which is why you will get another post later tonight. *sigh* don't you just love me? ;*

12 comments:

youcompleteme said...

FIRST :D ..
agra oo arid ;*

youcompleteme said...

Ooh godd!
IIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTE ME7SIN ;@
I just wanna kick his ass .. huf huf huf ;@
magdar asta7melah yaqheeeeeeerrrrrr ;/ ..
and why the hell he blocked Rima's number ballah?? .. uuuuuuugh! ..
and Fahad <3 aah ;* ..

p.s; I Love you ;*

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG this is extremely shockinggggggggg...mskeena she didnt even get to enjoy her pregnancy :(:( allah i3awi'9ha inshallah and whats up with m7sin he just keeps getting creepier by the second i hope he is taken out of the pic soon lol....loving you so much for your upcoming post:D

Suzy.Q said...

youcompletemer- haha lool anger much! jk jk ive always loved ur comments <3 mercii darling i love u too !


Nawarii- e wallah shfti keif maskeena :( .. yallah inshallah the next post later tonight :D xx

Emnilia said...

e7ne moo bs love u !!! ILLA 3JEEEBA!!! WALLA!! UR THE ONLY ONE ELLY I KNOW SHES GONNA POST!!! MASHALLA LA I ENVY U!!! MASHALLA , "TIF TIF 3LECH!" ;P

Emnilia said...

oo nisat a7ish bm7sn!!! walla i hate him!!! aby a6iggaaa!!! ehya 5bla!!! shes giving up!!! sawwai shay!!! o let fahad help u!!

Dazzlin said...

OMG 78EEER!!!! y did he block her numbers?? o kaif Fahad took care of her b4?? o SHE SHUD LEAVE STUPID M7SIN I HATE HIM... GOD LAISH CHEE IYSAWEE FEEHA?! o i7eena after he forced himself on her o shes pregnant hes all nice o chee.. 7aram 3alai did i mention I HATE HIM??

lool i LOVE ur posts daahling walla.. chee andimij fisalfa..

FooFii said...

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU <33333333333333333 <3333333333333 <33333333333 <33333333333< <33333333333333 <3333333 <33333333333333333333333 <333333333 <3333333 <33333333333333 <33333333333333333

Cupid ;* said...

ok tara seriously thaq6i ga3d yrtifi3 everytime i'm reading your story, why isn't she reacting!! khal itsawi shay, YASSER!!
anyone!
ifffff:( maskeeena oo i dnt want her to get pregnant, mi7sen 7maaaaaar:@

FooFii said...

yalla when are you gonna post .. ? ! =/ .. am waiting !!

love ;** said...

I like fahad wayed, o mi7sen such an ASS seriously ya3nee how can he block her friend, she is her friend walla ina 7qeer ;(

once again amazing ;**

Pearla said...

really rase 3wrne :| M7sin is just so UFT !!
why isn;t she telling anyone about him , i don't get why shes too scared ! uf gahratnyyy