Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Trapped {2}

That night I just went into the bathroom and took a warm shower. I just wanted to wash away all the pain. When I got out I found M7sin asleep on the bed. I could't sleep in the same bed as that man, I didn't recognize him anymore. I went into the next room, which was the guests bedroom and slept there for the night.

The next morning I woke up and went to get my clothes and change. M7sin had to get up at 9:00 am so I set my alarm to 8:00 am. I didn't want to see him.

I got dressed and asked the driver to drop me off at my parents house. They would be awake anyways l2no fe 9alat al jm3a, which my father and brothers go to always.

We had alot of cooking to do since we were expecting some more people. My third cousin and his mother were coming.



Noura: Ahlan ahlan !

Mother: Hala 7beebty 9bal el 5air.

Noura: Ooo something smells deliciouse !

Mother: Well I'm making pasta as well with all the traditional foods.

Noura: Haha a mixture of pasta with arabic food ?

Jamal: That's what I said but she wouldn't listen. Hey sis.

Noura: Jimmy halla 7beeby, how are you ?

Jamal: Not so bad and yourself?

Noura: All's good hehe. Wheres baba and Yasser ?

Mother: Your father is out getting some fruit and Yasser's still asleep.

Noura: Mn jidik? He's still asleep haha I'm gonna go wake him.

Mother: L2 ya Noura allah y5aleeki mo zay a5ar marra. He came downstairs all grumpy and ruined half our mood.

Noura: La dont wrry mama we wont.

Jamal: I'll come with.


Jamal and I giggled our way up to Yasser's room. We knew exactley how to handel the situation.



Noura/Jamal: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

Yasser: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!


We both laughed like hell leaving Yasser furiouse. His face turned all red and we still continued on laughing. This was like a small tradition Jamal and I have. Ever since we were younger until this day we do the same routine. Yasser was always the lazy waker in the family, so we would glady step on up to volunteer.


Yasser: Are you guys insane ?!

Noura: Really? Your gonna ask us that question again ?

Jamal: Yeah, what has it been? 8 years ?

Yasser: You guys are pathetic !

Noura: Or we just know how to have fun.

Yasser: I have got to get my own place.

Noura: So why don't you?

Yasser: Because I'm used to this, my home.

Jamal: Awww someone's gone all mushy. *pinching yasser's cheek*

Yasser: Ugh get away from me you freak! Yalah I'm gonna take a shower and when I'm done I dont wanna see you guys still up here.

Noura: Haha whatever, Let's go Jimmy.




* Later Bl Thohor *


Mother: Ahlan w sahlan tfathlo.

Aunti Salwa: Hala Hind wallah zaman 3anik.

Mother: Ya awlad t3alo ta7at yallah !

We all ran down like little kids, we totaly forgot guests were coming over. They could all here us laughing as we made our way down. Once we got into the living room we all froze infront of our guests. I was so red from blusing that I could actualy become McDonald's next clown. I tied my hair back up and straightend up. Il awlad a5ar hamahom.


Mother: Nouni you remember 5altik Salwa and her son Fahad ?

Noura: Ahleen 5alty 7mdela 3ala salamah. Nawarti betna.

Aunti Salwa: Allah y5aleeki 7beebty.

Mother: Hatha Fahad Nouni don't you remember?

Noura: Yes ofcourse I do. Ahleen Fahad kfk?

Fahad: 7mdela wallah inti kfk ?

Noura: I'm well thank you.

Jamal: Hala 5alty.

Yasser: Hala 5alty.


We all then headed to the living room. Starting from the head of the table was my dad then Yasser, me, Jamal, then My mother at the other head of the table. Then Fahad and 5alty Salwa then we get back to my dad.

We feasted on the food that my mother had prepared which was very deliciouse. We exchanged conversations and laughed. It was a pleasent lunch. After, we went back into the living room to have tea.



Mother: I'll be right in with you guys, I'll just clean up.

Noura: L2 ya mama. You go on in and let me clean up.

Mother: 7beebty inti walla 3adi, It will just take me a couple of minutes.

Noura: Mama I insist please.

Mother: Haha 6yb yallah try to hurry up.

Fahad: I could help her 5alty.

Mother: Oh Fahad... Umm.. ok yes it will be much faster that way.


Fahad and I cleared the table and started washing the dishes and putting them away. We started talking, catching up. He had just finished his PHD in the states and was now back.
We were in the kitchen for half an hour and we managed to talk about everything. How our lives have been and that sort of stuff.


Fahad: So how are things with your husband?

Noura: Were.... fine.


I started my way out the kitchen.

Fahad: Hey, wait.

Noura: Na3am ?

Fahad: Why did you just do that?

Noura: Do what?

Fahad: Stutter.

Noura: I didn't stutter.

Fahad: Ok, if you say so.




Mother: Wa a5eeran.

Noura: Sorry mama we took a bit more time.

Aunti Salwa: It's ok 7beebty. Fahad yallah we have to get going.

Mother: La taw bdri.

Aunti Salwa: Wallah ya Hind lazim nroo7. Fahad still didn't unpack. And he has to meet his cousins today.

Mother: Aha 6yb ajal let me call the boys to say goodbye.

Noura: 5alty thank you so much for coming it was really nice --

Jamal: Yallah ma3a l salamah.

Yasser: Yallah lazim nshfkm 8reeb.

Fahad: Inshallah.

Mother: Noura walk them out to their car.

Noura: 7ather mama.


So I walked them out to their car. Aunti Salwa had already gotten in while Fahad stopped for a moment to say a few words to me.


Fahad: Kebarty ya Noura.

Noura: Keif? This was the first time I've ever seen you.

Fahad: Nope.

Noura: Mn jd?

Fahad: You just said inside that you remembered me.

Noura: Well I certainly wasn't going to embaress myself infront of everyone.

Fahad: Haha ok then.

Noura: Wait, when did you see me?

Fahad: Twice. I remember. We were teenagers. You were 14 and I was 19.

Noura: Where was it ?

Fahad: My parents threw me a graduation party which you and your whole family attended. We chatted for a couple of minutesbut then you had to go. And I remember your excuse like it was yesterday.

Noura: What did I say?

Fahad: "Sorry but I really have to go, I've got a mani pedi"

Noura: Hahahahaha oh my god no way ! I'm so so sorry.

Fahad: Haha la 3adi it was along time ago.

Noura: Ok. Well take care.

Fahad: You too Noura, take care of yourself.



What's this?

What just happend to me?

I think I just felt something with Fahad. I don't blame myself, I mean he's a smart and intrestand man. But whatever. I love my husband, and I will not allow myself to get caught in one of those webs.

I felt something yes. But it will go away in about ten seconds because I have a husband that I love. I'm a faithful muslim women and I will continue to remain that way.




* Incoming Call: M7sin *


Noura: Aloo ?

M7sin: Hala 7beebty wnk ?

Noura: At lunch at my parents house.

M7sin: Oh right I forgot. Well I ended up finishing work early today so how about we go to a mall or something?

Noura: A mall ?

M7sin: Yeah, remember that Armez bag you wanted?

Noura: What about it ?

M7sin: It's my gift to you.

Noura: What's the occasion?

M7sin: Does there have to be an occasion to get my wife something?

Noura: Thank you bs walla maho da3i. I don't want it.

M7sin: Ok fine, but I'm on my way to pick you up right now.

Noura: Umm... I actualy wanted to stay a little bit more.

M7sin: Ya Noura ma shftik min ams wallah 7aram 3leeki.

Noura: 7aram 3l -- .............. Fine ok I'm waiting.

8 comments:

A*MODE said...

i'm loving this

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

ahh niiccee! nice story! yala next next;D

FooFii said...

ambii hatha e7mar wella shenoo . he hits you and then acts like there was nothing happened ~~

3anooda said...

5aleeh ygool wallah bas!!! hes trying to buy her off for hitting her??

btw whats Armez? u mean Hermes? the Birkin??

Cupid ;* said...

Masadig as if nothing happened! I'm starting to think that he has infi9am bil shakhsiya:s

Suzy.Q said...

3nooda sorry I had the wrong spelling. Yes u are correct it is Hermes. Sorry ;**

love ;** said...

I am ALL for FAHAD *sigh*

I am really liking this ;**

Anonymous said...

7beebtyy ur post y7mms ,,a7la shay el o5oo he hits the lady w 3addy mb k22nh 9ar shaay ,,,,,,mashlaah 3leeki 7tta in ur stories ur sweet ya gllbi ;** ...ur man ...