Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Trapped {14} *Moment Of Truth*

Hello my little pretties! Sorry but these past two days I've been busy busy busy! Forgive me. Yallah enjoy!

xx- D.

~~~~~~~~~~



Fahad: I love you.

Noura: What? *confused*

Fahad: Always have. Always will.

Noura: Who the hell are you ?

Fahad: I should have never let you go Noura... My Nouni.


Continuing...


Noura: Ok, I'm leaving now.

Fahad: Nouni wait please *grabbing my hand*

Noura: DONT TOUCH ME !


I pushed him away and started walking to the house. With every step, an even stronger heart beat. I felt betrayed for some reason. This man was my friend. Someone I leaned to for comfort. I trusted him. And now he throws "I love you" at me.

Tears started running down my face. Once I reached home I hurried up, didn't bother to say hello to everyone. They all yelled out my name But I just slammed the door. Seeing people now would just make me more upset. But ofcourse I was in my parents house which ment that privacy is a ho-ha word.


Mother: 7beebty wsh feeki ?

Noura: Mama please, I really want to be alone right now.

Yasser: Shfeeh?

Noura: Yasser please get out. All of you get out.

Mother: Yasser make sure no one interupts, I want to speak with your sister in private.

Yasser: 7ather.

Mother: Yalla 7beebty tell me what's upseting you.

Noura: Dont worry about me mama, it's nothing you can help me with.

Mother: Let me guess.... *sigh* Fahad... ?

Noura: W-what ?

Mother: What happend?

Noura: ... He said that he...

Mother: It's ok 7beebty.

Noura: Loves me...

Mother: I know.

Noura: You what ?!

Mother: I know baby..

Noura: OK ! *getting up* NOW SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !!

Mother: Sit down. We have a long night ahead of us.



We sat up in my bedroom for over two hours just talking. The thing was that Fahad and I used to be an item. I was 17 and he was 20 when we dated. We were together for two years, until my accident.

We met through mutual friends. Then later on found out to be related. My mom knew all about it and so did his, they were thrilled. They let us be free and did not interfere knowing we were mature and knew what we were doing.

Mother said that we were madly in love and spent all our time together. Then one night Fahad and I were on our way home when some jerk went a red light and crashed into us. Fahad got a broken leg and a few bruises. As for me, I was in a coma.. for six months.

Fahad blamed himself for the accident. Before the crash he leaned in to kiss me, he just turned his head for a second. He felt so guilty that he thought I was better off without him. Which is why he went abroad to study in the U.S.

When I awoke I had lost most of my memory, including Fahad and our entire relationship. Everyone thought it would be best if they didn't tell me. They knew that if they re- freshed my memory of him I would get depressed and be filled with guilt.

They wanted me to go off to University and to start a whole new life. And if Fahad and I ever crossed paths again they would introduce us as "just" family.

Fahad was well aware of the plan, and promised to stick to it. But I guess it killed him... lying to me.



Noura: Oh....my....god.... why didnt you tell me ? *crying*

Mother: We wanted to protect you.

Noura: How? By lying to me?

Mother: If we told you ...

Noura: If you told me what mama? I would have gone after him and married him? Lived a wonderful life? Yeah... because that would make my life misreble *sarcastic tone*

Mother: 7beebty inty... He wanted this. I insisted on telling you but he refused. He wanted this for you. I couldnt force the boy.

Noura: Yes you could ! You said it yourself, that we were madly in love. This kind of was in your hands and you made it slip away.

Mother: 3eeb 3leeki ya Noura! Dont you dare put the blame on me ! I tried my best after that tragic incident to give you the best life.

Noura: *sigh* Mama... look at me now.. I'm married to a beast who wont grant me a divorce and my one true love got snatched out of my life. This is my hell.

Mother: St'3forallah... lat goleen kitha. I7mady rabik that your still standing on your own two feet.

Noura: Mama! Look at me !

Mother: I am 7beebty and do you know what I see ? I see a strong women. Yes, behind that beautiful face is pain... anger and fear but she's still standing. You are a brave women Noura and I, your mother look up to you. You've been through hell and actualy put up with it. You took care of yourself.... You turned out to be the women I've always wanted you to be. I'm so proud of you and I love you so much.


My mother always knew how to give a speech. She always knew just what to say to make the pain go away.

She stayed with me for a few more minutes to tuck me in, just like when I was a little girl. Kissed my forhead and walked out the door leaving it a bit open for some light.. Just the way I liked it.

5 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

that explaains everything;** 7abeebi fahad maskeen:(

Emnilia said...

AAAH 7ARAAAM!! 3ad walla i knew it inna she lost her memory o inna they were together before!!! b3d akeed he couldnt bear not loving her again. ;(

Emnilia said...

cupid please post soon na6reenich too!;(

Dreamer;* said...

awwwwh.. this post is so touching! wallah I love Fahad, he has a big heart;*
ou cupid ee we're waiting;p

Anonymous said...

aawhhhh;** 7araaamm;( fahaad yakser il 5a6er wa3alayaa;( that was a good post!!