Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trapped {18}

Noura: Ok stop it !

Rima: What?

Noura: Biting your nails !

Rima: Haw! Ana 7ora!

Noura: Feeki shay?

Rima: .....No

Noura: *sigh* Ok, fine.

Rima: Uhhh... well there is this tiny thing.

Noura: I'm listening.

Rima: I kinda like someone...

Noura: Awwwwwww 7beeebty I'm happy wallah! A5eeran you actualy found a guy.

Rima: Yeah, and about the guy...

Noura: Who is he? Do I know him?

Rima: Uha...

Noura: MEEEEEEN ?

Rima: Yasser...

Noura: Wait my brother Yasser ?

Rima: Yeah. He invited me to dinner tonight and I wanted your blessing before anything started with us.

Noura: 7beebat 8lbi inti. Ofcourse you can go out with him you don't need my permission. You guys would be an awsome pair.

Rima: Haha keif yallah ?

Noura: Well Yasser isn't like those guys who goes crazy when he sees a girl. Mara thageel when it comes to that topic. So if he wants to have dinner with you that's something HUGE.

Rima: So.... I should call him now right ?

Noura: Yeah go go.



Noura made her call and their date was set for tonight. Yasser would pick her up at around nine and they would go have dinner and this little french restuarant that Rima loves, which I hinted out to Yasser.

Meanwhile I was sitting bored in the living room waiting for M7sin to come. It was past his work hour and past il 3esha. He should have been home by now. I got worried so I decided to call which I never do. I give him his space the same way that I like to get mine. But this time was an acception. I called him twice but his phone was switched off. I left it at that and just sent him a message to call me back.

The hours past and Yasser and Rima were off at their little romantic dinner.



Yasser: So.... ?

Rima: Hehe mdri...

Yasser: La Rima please don't act shy around me. Your never shy.

Rima: I know bs a7na al7een were past the "Friends" stage. Were dating now and it's a little weird.

Yasser: Weird ?

Rima: No don't get me wrong, I ment good weird.

Yasser: Yeah... ok if that even exhists.

Rima: It does with me !

Yasser: Almhm moving on.

Rima: How's 5alty taking all of this?

Yasser: She got pretty emotional last nigth after you guys left but she's much better today.

Rima: Yrabi thaya8at 9dri al7een. 7beebty heya.

Yasser: Hey, don't be sad. I mean your on a date with the greatest guy.

Rima: Mashallah.... shoof 7alik 3ala nafsik, 3alay ana l2.

Yasser: Hahaaaayy...

Rima: Oh my god you are your stupid boy laugh.

Yasser: Rima...

Rima: Yeah?

Yasser: I'm bored.

Rima: Thank you !

Yasser: L2 not fo you. I just mean let's get out of here and just cruise around.

Rima: Ok, ok yallah.


The two lovebirds left there untouched food and started to cruise around. They laughed turning up the music and singing along. Rima was so happy. She had a boyfriend before but he broke her heart.

They were together for a year until she left him. He chaeted on her with two other girls which broke her heart. She stayed home for days not wanting to leave. She really loved this guy and he just stole her heart. From then on she promised to never let another boy hurt her again.

But things were diffirent with Yasser she thought. She got goosbumps whenever he touched her hand. She smiled big whenever he would turn his head, and once he would stare at her again her huge smile would turn into a shy one.


Yasser dropped Rima home where she found me asleep on the couch. She covered me up, dimmed the lights and went on upstairs.

M7sin finaly did get back, but at 2:30. I woke up to the sound of his car.



Noura: Where were you?

M7sin: Hala 7beebty. You know some wives give their husbands a kiss when they walk into the door.

Noura: A kiss? Are you seriouse? It's two !!

M7sin: I know 7beebty. Work was a little crazy today so I left at 5.

Noura: At 5 huh? Again I go back to 2 in the morning !

M7sin: I'm getting to that. The guys and I wanted to relax so we went over to mish3al's house and hung out then had dinner.

Noura: All this until 2 am ?

M7sin: Yeah. Were guys noura.

Noura: Yeah ok fine but why was your phone switched off ? You could have called or sent me a message telling me you were going to be late.

M7sin: I know, I know and I'm sorry. I promise you it will never happen again.

Noura: Ufff... 6yb 5ala9 I'm going to bed.

M7sin: *pulling me back by my waist* No no no, don't I get to taste the sweet lips of my wife first.


I gave M7sin a kiss then walked up. As I walked past Rima's bedroom I didn't notice her door half open. Behind the door there she was standing, listening to every word. She felt that something was up. Being the nosy girl that she is, she wanted to find out exactley what M7sin was hiding. Rima isn't always right about everything. Maybe getting herself into this little mission was a bad idea., or a good one. Who knows.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tara i love uuu !! entay el wa7eeda ellii u post kel youm ! hehe..yallaaah im waiting 7ag el next post ;D

luluty said...

akeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed metzawej thanyaaaaaaaaaa he is mi7sen aked bekon 7aqeeeeeeer offffff i hate him o ehya maskena wala ! love ur story o thanks for posting every day :**

luluty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emnilia said...

mabeeha trja3 to m7sin!! i ahte him! a7b fahad ;(........ o and yaser and rima cute!;)

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaai3!!
i hate mi7sen!!

Hend said...

i hate me7sin and i have a bad feeling toward him plz make her leave him!! she has to be strong keep up the good working i am following and read mine;)

Anonymous said...

I bet that asshole is cheating on her! ifffffft I HATE him!