Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Trapped {23}

Today was the day I was finaly going to ask for my divorce. I've been patient with him for too long, giv ing him chances and fogiving and forgeting. But now I've had it! I want to live my live, For once I want to wake up in the morning and not think of the worst to come, I want to wake up feeling alive.

It was Friday which ment family lunch and I really wasn't in the mood. Once again I tell to tell my parents another bad news between me and M7sin. I just hope it's the last one I'll have to give.


Noura: I really don't wanna go in there..

Rima: Noura your gonna have to tell them sooner or later. I'm here so don't worry about a thing.

Noura: *sigh* Alright let's get it over with.



I walked in where my whole family greeted me. We had our pleasent lunch and talked about what we've been upto this past week. It seemd like we all had our own thing going on. Relationships between Jamal and Yasmeen and Rima and Yasser, and ofcourse my non-stop drama with M7sin.


Mother: Noura 7beebty how are thing's going between you and m7sin?

Noura: Actualy mama that's what I wanted to talk to you all about.

Mother: 5air?

Noura: Well I'm going to see him today and ask for a divorce.

Father: WHAT ?

Noura: I know you guys never wanted me to have a failed marriage, neither did I. But I can no longer be with a man who treats me like trash anymore.

Mother: 7beebty were not mad at you if that's what you think. We only want the upmost happiness for you.

Yasser: Noura... I'm going with you.

Jamal: Me too !

Rima: Don't look at me, I don't wanna see that asswhole!

Mother: LANGUAGE !

Rima: Hehe sorry 5alty.

Noura: I really appreciate you all trying to help but I really think I should do this on my own.

Yasser: And if he tries something?

Noura: He won't. His manner with the abuse has changed. I'll be fine.

Yasser: When are you gonna go?

Noura: After lunch.

Rima: I could drop you if you want.

Noura: No it's fine.



After lunch I said goodbye to my family and was off to see M7sin. He would probabley be at home since he's usualy back by the afternoon. Once I entered the gate I saw a red rang rover. That was weird since we only had two cars, M7sins Mercedes and my Porshe. Who would be visiting in the hour that he takes his afternoon nap?

I walked in to an empty house where M7sin was no where to be found. I checked the whole first floor, nothing. I decided to check upstairs, maybe he was having his after noon nap.

As I walked down the hallway I could hear noises. I couldn't quit make them out. But once I got closer to the bedroom it all became very clear. At the moment I really wished I was deaf to the sounds that I had just herd. I felt like my ears were going to bleed from disgust.

I blasted the door open where I caught some women ontop of my husband. Naked!

They quickley got up and grabbed the sheet to cover themselves up.


Noura: Fara7 ?!

Fara7: Uhhhh... hey.... Noura...

M7sin: Shit!

Noura: Yeah shit! What the hell do you think your doing?

M7sin: ..... I.... I assure you it means nothing.

Noura: Oh, that makes it all better. And you ! How could you? After our meeting I actualy thought you were a decent person.

Fara7: I broke it off with him but then we got back together.

Noura: Back together! Are you hearing yourself? Your sleeping with a married man!

Fara7: Well maybe he wouldnt need me so much if you would just do your part!

Noura: And who are you to tell me how to be a wife?

Fara7: For one thing your not fulfiling your husbands needs. It sure feels good that I can.

Noura: M7sin what is she talking about?

M7sin: She isn't wrong. I mean I've been so pateint with you.

Noura: What do you mean?

M7sin: It's been a month Noura. I'm a guy, I need.... to...

Noura: Oh my god... you are one selfish human being.

M7sin: I have my needs! You wouldnt give them to me, so I found someone who would.

Noura: I am your wife! You are supposed to be patient and understanding.

M7sin: I've been too pateint and too understanding.

Noura: So you go and bang the first slut you can find !

M7sin: Ma asma7lik tgoleen 3anaha kitha !

Noura: Oh so now your defedning her !

M7sin: Hell yeah I'm defending her , I love her !

Noura: What?

Fara7: What?

M7sin: Yeah.. Fara7 I love you...

Noura: This is disgusting. You know what you two really do belong together.

M7sin: Noura.....

Noura: I'll be waiting for the divorce. You have a week! ...... Good bye M7sin.



Two Hours Later...


I finaly came back to the hotel where Rima was waiting for me, and a surprise guest aswell.


Fahad: Your back.

Noura: Your here.

Rima: How did it go?

Noura: I walked in one him... in bed with another women.

Fahad: ..... *sigh*

Rima: Sweeite I'm so sorry..

Noura: It's ok, weird to say I'm relived.

Rima: Forgive me you guys but I think I'm gonna give you two some time.



Fahad: So what now?

Noura: Now...*walking towards him* I'm with you.

10 comments:

3anooda said...

fiiiiiiiiiiiirst

now i will go read

3anooda said...

well im glad she busted him finally - cos i feel he might have been able to convince her to stay otherwise.

men dont fall in love with women - they fall in love with whats between the legs - and what they see more often thats what they love more

Intmacy Xx said...

i love noura !! a7isha powerful ! & wai3 fara7 hal 5aysa! sheno we got back li3ba?!!I cant wait for moreee !!

Xx

Nawarii said...

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! i hate him ishd3wa we all have needs ya3ni anyway im glad that he will be out of the picture soon or at least im hoping that he will be out of the pic lol....another gr8 post btw...

Anonymous said...

http://wamrihateyou.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i just started and finiched your story today. IT'S AMMMAAAZZZZZZZIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!
MASHALLAH 3ALAICH.....YOU ARE SOOO TALENTED...
Can't wait for the next post ;P

- A (a new addicted follower)

Anonymous said...

*finished

-A

Anonymous said...

hey, so i was wondering how do u look like? ;P

Suzy.Q said...

LOL..

Mmm, I have long light brown hair (not too long though), dark brown eyes, not white not dark but in between.

Not fat or thin.. mdri bs I'm 49 kilos. Is that good or bad i have no clue haha.

This is all I can give you about how I look like. Unless you want my pic ;P

If there's anything else you wanna know babe then plz lemme know.

xx


Oh and 3nooooooooda.. w a5eeeeeeran I finalu found saw a comment from u!! zaman !!

Anonymous said...

hey!! i am the anonymous that asked you about the way you looked...i was really curious la2ana i was shocked by how young yet talented you are. madry even though i dnt know you i liked u hehehe ;P yess, i would like to know more about you in general, la2ana even though i am a kuwaity girl i always wanted to know so3oodi girls cus i heard they are soo kind (i know u are a9lan kuwaity but you were raised in so3odiya.. so...;P)
anyways thanks for answering and i am interested to know more, oh and if you can fill me in on the so3ody culture it wud be nice ;)

-A ;P