Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trapped {20}

I couldn't wait for my birthday to arrive. The one day I thought would give me peace and happiness. But I guess I was wrong, because what I wished for when I woke up that morning didn't come true leaving me with a day filled with drama.


M7sin: Happy birthday baby !

Noura: Umm... you couldn't have waited till I got downstairs?

M7sin: A55 your so adorable. So what's planned for today hmm? Anything you want. *taking me in his arms*

Rima: Ok guys seriosuly? Eww! I'm in the room.

M7sin: *letting go of me* Uhhh no, you just walked in. Now walk back out.

Rima: *completley ignoring M7sin* So babe? Anything special you want us to do?

M7sin: Us? I hope you mean me and my wife?

Rima: Don't worry , just give her your credit card and we'll go do some shopping for a couple of hours. Then at night she's all yours.

M7sin: Uhh...

Noura: You guys really it's ok. I'm not in the celebrating mood.

M7sin: 7beebty esh feeki ?

Noura: I'm just tired thats all.

Rima: Babe c'mon you'll be in the mood once you get freshend up.

M7sin: 5ala9 ya Rima mrty t3bana 5leeha.

Rima: Screw you M7sin yallah Noura.

Noura: Rima !

Rima: What?

Noura: Outside now !!

Rima: What's your deal ?

Noura: What's YOUR deal ?

Rima: I just want you to have an awsome birthday.

Noura: Rima you cant talk to my husband that way. Give him some respect !

Rima: Babe I'm sorry I love you and all but the guy pisses me off !

Noura: What the hell did he ever do to you ?

Rima: Not me, you.

Noura: Oh my god, weve been over this a million times. I'm passed all that and were starting a fresh page.

Rima: Don't lie straight to my face ok. I know you better than anybody.

Noura: Rima what the hell !!

Rima: You don't love M7sin, why are you lying to yourself?

Noura: Oh my god Rima I'm going to shoot myself. Why can't you just be happy for me?

Rima: Because you'r not. Don't you get it?

Noura: Get what?

Rima: You want to forgive M7sin but you can't. You want to love him again but that's impossible. Your scared of getting a divorce because to you that means failing in life. But let me tell you something. If you leave now that makes you one hell of a women. If you stay, then you'll be staying out of fear not love. Your still young so why ruin your life? Fahad is --

Noura: FAHAD? Wsh da5al Fahad? Did he put you up to this?

Rima: Calm down.. he didn't put me up to anything, this is all me talking. You love him and don't try to fight it or hide it. I wouldn't say this if I didn't love you.

Noura: You know what? I'm suddenly not in a shopping mood. Now if you'll excuse me my husbands waiting for me.

Rima: How long has it been since you two had sex?

Noura: Ok now you've crosssed the line !

Rima: Why do you think that is?

Noura: Not that it's any of your buiness but we just had sex last night ok.

Rima: No you didn't dont lie. Trust me on my last visit I could hear you guys humping lik dogs ok. And for the past month nada, zip, nothing ! So what's the problem?

Noura: You are one sick bitch ! *walking away*

Rima: Face it Noura you don't love him.



I was so mad that I honeslty believed I could commit murder. I was so annoyed by her words that I just needed some air. So I went out for a drive, turned up the music and just enjoyed the wind in my hair.

When I got home later that night I walked in to a dark house. Once I opend the lights people yelled surprise.

Everyone I knew was there. My family,M7sin, and a few friends that I havent seen in a while. Yes I was surprised but not in the mood.

I went and said hello to everyone and accepted my gifts. A few hours had gone by and I was prety much beat. Suddenly the bell rang and Rima went to open it. She brought in the late arriving guest and why am I not surprised... it was Fahad.

Ofcourse I didn't want to make a scene so I got up and said hello to him. Rima was still standing there smiling like it was all a happy ending. M7sin was a gentleman and said hello. I offered him a piece of cake then excused myself to use the restroom.

When I opend the door to leave I saw Fahad standing there. He pushed be back into the restroom and locked the door.


Noura: What are you doing? Let me out !

Fahad: Happy birthday Noura.

Noura: Awww cute. Now let me out. *reaching for the handel*

Fahad: Wait! I have something for you.

Noura: And you couldnt give it to me out side?

Fahad: No.... actualy I wanted us to be alone.

Noura: 6yb yallah hurry it up.


Fahad reached for his coat pocket and pulled out this small black gift box.


Fahad: Here...

Noura: ... It's a ring.

Fahad: The Cladagh ring.

Noura: Haha the what?

Fahad: You don't remember it do you?

Noura: Am I supposed to?

Fahad: When we were......

Noura: Go on.

Fahad: Together.... you kept going on and on about this ring. You kept trying to search for it but could never find it. You told me it could only be located in Scotland since it originated from there. And... you showed me a picture of it once and it never left my mind.

Noura: Ok.... still not getting you.

Fahad: The university had us go on this mini trip to Scotland and we had a day off where I went to check everything out. I walked pass this jewlery shop and I saw it there in the window display.


Noura: Oh my god... you got it for me?

Fahad: That would explain it being in your hand right now. So yes.

Noura: I don't know what to say.... Thank you.


I hugged Fahad where he held me so close to him. And once again I felt his warm soul. He slowly pulled me away leaning in closer to my lips. I quickley pushed him aside and opend the door.


Noura: What do these three symbols mean?

Fahad: The heart in the middle stand for love. The hands holding onto the heart from each side stands for friendship. And the crown above the heart stands for loyalty.



Bold
An Hour Later...


Rima: Fahad wear are you going?

Fahad: It's getting late.

Rima: No please stay a bit longer.

Fahad: Rima... thanks for inviting me I really appreciate it but I really have to be going.

Rima: Why did anything happen with Noura?

Noura: Rima don't force the guy. If he wants to leave let him leave.

Rima: Yeah but were all having so much fun that --

Noura: No Rima your having so much fun. So much fun of trying to ruin my marriage by inviting Fahad here.

Rima: AHA ! So you knew you'd get weak in the knees if you ever saw him.

Noura: No !

Rima: Really? Then why did I see Fahad push you into the bathroom?

Noura: First of all I wasn't aware he was there and second he just wanted to give me my present.

Rima: Ohhh... right... ofcourse.

Noura: RIMA THAT'S ENOUGH I'VE HAD IT !!

Fahad: Noura calm down. Rima 5ala9 please stop this. Don't frustrate her it's her birthday.

Rima: See. The way you look at him....

Noura: Get out of my house.

Rima: What?

Noura: You herd me, get out of my house.

Rima: Noura 7beebty I'm sorry but--

Noura: NO BUTS ! GET OUT OF HERE !

M7sin: Noura? Is everything ok over here?

Noura: Yes. Rima's ending her stay with us.

M7sin: Oh...

Noura: So Fahad take care and thank you so much for coming.

Fahad: Uhh... yeah ofcourse. Good night. *whispering to rima* Allah yehdeki Rima.


After Rima gathered up all her belongings she stood there infront of the door. She didn't want to come in to the living room and have questions raised. She stared straight at me where I gave her a plain look and continued my coversation with my mother. My dad and brothers had left early.

Rima finaly turned to M7sin hoping for a sympathetic smile but instead he came to her. She smiled as he walked over to her. She began to think that maybe he's not bad after all.


M7sin: Game's over... you lose bitch.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

first:D hehe..

Cuteandcuddly said...

lol walla rima is a good friend but that wasnt the way to go with her plan :(
walla and mi7sin is an asshole buti guess he is trying :(

well fahad is great but he was the one who left. I hate him for that. I get where i got the idea to leave but he was a courage.

I think she is better off with out both of them.

cant wait for the next post
thank you
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

waai3 me7siiin:S! i hate him !! khal emoooot wayed a7san ;/

FMA said...

I know this is weird, but I AM LOVING MI7SIN!! I hate reema, and fahad 7mar;@! ya3ni shyabi awal shay itwa5er 3anha for years and now he suddenly wants her back when she's married? youba wa5er 3anha!

Anonymous said...

wai3 malat 3alai shit7iboon fee!!
7mar intaw mistaw3ibeen "you loose bitch"
ya3ni al7een ibyabdi shi8il awal
u555
plz prove me wrong :(

-MH

FooFii said...

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE NNOURAA EL BITCH HATHII !! .. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!! ..


poor fahad am so into him <33 ..

Emnilia said...

m7sn allah ya5thik!!!!
Rima not the best way to tell noura
Noura haddai 39abibh and dont rush into things your goin to regret later
fahad love ya,
post soon susy ! :)

Suzy.Q said...

CuteandCuddly: Loving your feedback on the characters btw.. and your very welcome ;*


Anonymous: Haha yallah get the gun! :P


Queen Bee: I know right? Sometimes the ultimate bad boy could still have a huge effect on you wether you want it or not. I have to kind of agree with you. If i was in Noura's place I'd probley still hang onto M7sin. No one can explain it but they have one hell of an effect on us women (bad boys)


Anonymous: Why do I feel that after a couple of posts your to manage to find your way into the story and kill M7sin? ;P


cherriiMuffin: 7aram 3leeeeeki !! Noura il ba6ala, wsh sawat LOL. Oh and Fahad.... well I cant argue there now can I? *sigh*


Emnilia: You know I've always loved your adorable calm comments lol. I comapre them to the rest and go "okaaaay" hehe.. Post is soon to be on its way :)

Anonymous said...

Susy, can you just kill him off already? you'd be doing all of us a favour. Ifft I hate him, manwhore!

Nawarii said...

i agree with slouchy il9ara7a la2na min jid yegharni hal m7sin ow il9ara7a i cant wait for things to spice up btwn noura and fahad la2na a7isa min jid HOT HOT HOT lol

Suzy.Q said...

SlouchyPants: LOL then what's the story gonna be? It'll suck! :P


Nawarii: "HOT, HOT, HOT" ;)

Hend said...

it9adgen we have alot of things in common madre laish a7es i can read through ur mind o i know what will happen bel story lol VIRGOS POINT OF VIEW

Suzy.Q said...

Hend 7beebty I said it once and I will say it again US VIRGOS KICK ASS !! hehehe..

Lol read my mind ay?

ajal lazim ashoof kl my vorgos ;'(

lovin ALL the virgo's xxx

Pearla said...

Fahad yjaneeen ! the ring ,, aaaah :D ..
M7sin is an ASS ! mn 7ageege i hate him .. let him die or something .. uft

mwauh ;*