Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trapped {22}

After I reached Rima's hotel she invited me in and we had a long talk. We talked about the past couple of weeks and just tried to figuire everything out. I apologized to Rima, I'm lucky she even forgave me. We tried to figuire out why M7sin would do such a thing, cheat.. on his wife. He practicly crawled on his knees begging me to come back and once I do he turns into the man I fell in love with... after all we've been through the ups andthe downs he goes and does this to me?

What did I do? Was I not enough for him? We finaly passed that bumpy road and now he wants to climb a brick wall ?

Rima suggested that I should be away from him and stay with her, I agreed.

So a few days had passed. I canceled my number and got a new one, if M7sin called god knows what I would have done.

On one Tuesday morning I got a surprising phone call that woke me up. Only my family and Rima knew my new number. Rima was in the next room asleep and my parents wouldnt be awake at this hour so who could it possibly be? I got up and walked towards the dresser where I had kept it and looked at the screen. It was some random number. I answered the phone and it was Fahad. But how did he ... ?


Noura: Hello ?

Fahad: Noura! Good I got it down right! How are you?

Noura: Fahad? How did you get my number?

Fahad: Rima gave it to me.

Noura: Aha, ofcourse she did.

Fahad: I'm sorry if this is too awkward for you I could just erase it.

Noura: No it's fine. I'm actualy glad you called. It's been a while.

Fahad: Which is why I called........ Are you free right now?

Noura: Now? It's like 7 am!

Fahad: So?

Noura: I'm exhausted and I wanna go back to sleep.

Fahad: Yallah 3ad bla kasal !

Noura: Haha mani kaslana !

Fahad: If your not then yallah !

Noura: Alright alright fine. Where should I meet you?

Fahad: There's this new cafe that jusr opend up, I hear it has the best carrot cake.

Noura: Haha you know me too well don't you?

Fahad: Well I've never seen someone so addcited to carrot cake.

Noura: Ok, I'll see you there. Bye.


I suddenly felt so fresh. I jumped into the shower, got out, and wore my black skinny jeans and a loose white top. Finished the outfit off with my new black ankle boots from Victoria's Secret, quickley applied a naked beige lipstick and a bit of mascara and I was all set to go.

It took me about ten minutes to get there and once I did, my heart started racing and took controle over my entire body. I walked in and saw Fahad sitting there, his back faced towards me. With every step I kept telling myself to go back and run. What was I doing? Was this a breakfast date? I was half a second away from sitting down with my long lost love.


Noura: Hey you.

Fahad: Hey yourself.

Noura: So wheres the cheescake?

Fahad: Haha why are you so nervous?

Noura: Who said anything about being nervous?

Fahad: You tell lame jokes when your nervous..

Noura: Well, this is kinda awkward.

Fahad: Noura, relax were just having brekafast.

Noura: Yeah your right. So how've you been?

Fahad: I'm doing fine, what about you.

Noura: Hmmm let's see. I just found out that my husbands having an affair, and I moved in with my best friend. So you tell me.

Fahad: What the hell is that guys problem?! 7beebty Noura I'm sorry I wish there was something I could do.

Noura: You asked and I answered so what you can do is start my day.

Fahad: I was always good at that. *wink*

Noura: Fahad...

Fahad: Yeah?

Noura: I'm sorry... about everything I've put you through.

Fahad: Why are you the one aplogizing? If I wasn't such a coward and went off to the U.S. then non of these would have happend.

Noura: Then were even haha. Let's put it all behind us and start over.


I placed my hands on his and held on them so tight. I knew what I wanted, so did he. We spent the morning that way. We both ate our deliciouse carrot cake and drank our coffee. Fahad and I talked about everything and just laughed until tears formed in our eyes. I havent laughed like that in such a long time.

This is how I wanted to spend my life.. with Fahad, not in misery.

After out four hour breakfast Fahad took me back to the hotel and dropped me off at Rima's door. We both stood their nervous , staring at the floor. He finaly raised his head and lifted my chin up and leaned in to kiss me. I qucikley reacted and pushed him away slowly.


Fahad: Did I do something wrong?

Noura: No Fahad, it's not you it's me. I just don't feel it's right for me to kiss someone else while I'm still married. That would put me under "cheater" and no way am I allowing myself to sink to M7sin's level.

Fahad: 7beebty don't worry, I understand.

Noura: I knew you would. So anyways thank you for a wonderful morning.

Fahad: Hey anytime.


The door suddenly sprung open.


Rima: Well well well, looky here.

Fahad: Hello to you too.

Rima: I was worried about you!

Noura: Very funny. Don't lie you twet, my phone was on the whole time and I know you gave Fahad my number.

Rima: Oh.. hehe well anywho I'll be inside waiting to hear the details.

Noura: Fashlaaaa !!

Fahad: It's ok... almhm I'll call and check up on you later.

Noura: Ok.. bye.

The minute I walked in Rima pulled me onto the couch and begged me to fill her in. I had no choice, her constant nagging was hell to bare.

Rima: Ufff your love is like Disney. You gotta bring a little lust into it !!

Noura: RIMA ! I'm still married !

Rima: Hell that would never stop me. Fahad's red meat !

Noura: Your sick...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! 3jibatny nouraa.. ;)

Emnilia said...

Fahad ;* hes great , he really does like her mbayyen !

Anonymous said...

ya7lalhom they are perfect together :)

laymoon

Confesssions said...

Whats keeping them from getting a divorce? Yallah we want noura and fahad to happen!! :P

Anonymous said...

YES, MAKE THEM GET A DIVORCE!
Ple-ehehehehe-ease :( since you're not killing Me7sin atleast 5aleihum they get a divorce!

Pearla said...

HAHA i loved this part :D
and i loove carrot cakes too they're so yummyyy , and now kelah mnk i wnt one , hmph ! LOL

and i'm with slouchy, please let them get a divorce, and heya o Fahad can be :D

mwauh ;*

Nawarii said...

fedaaaaaaaaaait fahad ow 6owaifaaaaah wallah come on kill off m7sin 5alaaaaaaaaaaa9 i want hot and juicy stuff between noora and fahad its about time LOOOOOOL....gr8 post cant wait for the next

Hend said...

ma7b nora it7eer why is she still 3la themeta just get divorce !! get a life !!