Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Trapped {10}

Please forgive me I know it's a late. But today was a little hectic so just now at midnight I had the time. Hope you like the post, I should probably warn you, that with me so exhausted it may be crap for tonight .. sorry again !

love u all

xx- D.



Two Months Later...





I was in bed for the past two days. I had a cold and a fever. Thank god my whole family were taking turns coming to visit me, sadly Fahad didn't show.. which was kind of shocking. Well not really shocking, I mean I havemt herd from the guy in two months.



Everyone was so sweet, everyday getting me my blueberry muffin and tea. Jimmy getting me the sour gummy worms that I was obsessed with. Yasser rambling on and on about his daily events. Don't think I haven't forgotten my parent's. They were the sweetest of them all. You see I had all of Audrey Hepburns movies on DVD, so they brought them all over from their over here. I've been watching them hour after hour.





Noura: You guys c'mon I was a little girl how the hell was I supposed to know haha !



Mother: 7beebty we know your evil side very well so don't try to act all innocent.



Noura: Haahaha !



Yasser: So what now? Are you gonna bore us with another movie?



Noura: 7aram 3leek Yaso ! Gigi was amazing !!



Yasser: Yeah for gays.



Mother: YASSER !



Yasser: Sorry mama, but seriously it is.



Jamal: ... I liked it.



Father: Yasser get him a girl.



Jamal: *shooting noura a look* Uhhh.. haha yeah maybe soon.



Mother: Awww 7beeby Jimmy inshallah allah yjeeblk w7da.



Noura: Oh I think faith already took it's course on that one.





Jamal walked on over and hugged me, which I though was sweet till he pulled my hair.





Noura: Aww Jimmy remember when you broke your arm?



Jamal: What's that got to do with anything?



Noura: Oh no reason just reminding you.





It had gotten pretty late so they all decided to leave except for Yasser whou wanted to spend the night but I convinced them all to go and get a good nights rest. They agreed and we said our goodnights.





M7sin: Well, that was nice.



Noura: Yeah it really was, by the way where were you? You said you were going to make yourself a sandwhich.



M7sin: I did.



Noura: It took you an hour?



M7sin: Ok you know what this is really unfair of you to pointing fingers at me !



Noura: Who-oh who said I was pointing any fingers?



M7sin: Ya Noura I really wanted to spend time with you for the past week since you've been sick but your family's always here.



Noura: M7SIN ! Ofcourse their gonna be here, there my parents, my siblings. They want to make sure I'm ok.



M7sin: You are ok.



Noura: Haha *sarcastic laugh* yeah I'm all whoopdi doo with you.



M7sin: That's not funny.



Noura: Whatever, dim down the lights I wanna sleep.



M7sin: You dim them yourself.



Noura: Wow, is this how you treat your two month pregnant wife ?



M7sin: Agoul bs haa ! Yallah bas nami.



Noura: Wow... how do you do it ?



M7sin: Do what?



Noura: How can you be such a perfect gentelman infront of the whole entire world but once your alone you turn into this monster?



M7sin: Ya Noura watha7y 3ala 7dodik.



Noura: Oh now you wanna talk about boundaries? Haha well baby are you in for a heat discussion.





I got out of bed and headed downstairs. I wasn't sleepy anymore and wanted some hot milk. He followed me making me nervous. I started to walk faster and faster till he grabbed my the hand at the upper tip of the stairs.



M7sin: WSH FEEKI MA T7TARMENI HAA !! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE !! YOUR NOTHING WITHOUT ME !! YOU HEAR ME !! YOU CHEAT WORTHLESS WOMEN !!



Just like that he pushed me down the stairs. He stood their in shock and I tumbled all the way down. I was screaming in pain.. for myself and for my baby.



Once I landed M7sin ran down and pulled me up and held me in his arms. He tried to see if I had a pulse and I did. He searched for any injuries, luckily there was just a tiny bruise on the side of my head. I gainede conciousnes a few minutes later and pushed off of me and tried to stand up.



He tried to help me but I just pushed him away. I started for the door.



I was speaking with my pain and tears.





Noura: I'm leaving this house so don't you dare follow me. I'm going to stay with my parents for a while. Don't even try and contact me........ Oh and wipe of the face of yours, cause it means nothing to me anymore.





I walked out , got into my car and drove. I went over to the hospital to check on the baby.



You know what I hate? When your against something and then finaly get used to it, and then poof it's taken away from you just like that.



The doctor called me in. He said that I was lucky that I didnt get any seriouse injuries. But unfortunatly for the baby.... it was gone. I lost my poor child. How could this have happned to me? He forced me to have this child and now he killed it. Shocking as it is, I didn't shed one single tear. They just wouldnt form.

I walked out and decided it was time... time to tell yasser. So I texted him to meet me outside in the garden of our parents house.

Once I arrived I told everything. All the way from the beatings to cursing to pushing me down the stairs. He just held me in his arms and I felt secure. Finaly I started to cry... more and more tears were forming by the second. I guess I just didnt want to believe that this happned. My child... the beautiful thing that was apart of me is now gone forever. Yasser adviced me to tell my parents.

I listend to yasser and the next day I told it all. My parents were strong for me. They hugged me saying how proud they were of me. After out little warming we had a beautiful lunch out in the garden. I finaly felt relaxed.. free... happy. Is this really happening? Ok, enough with the jokes, somebody pinch me!

After lunch Fahad had come to say hello to my parents, not knowing I was there. The shock on his face.


Fahad: Hala 5alty... Oh Noura.. hi

Noura: Hi !

Fahad: How've you been?

Noura: Never better !

Fahad: Ahaa...

Fahad gave me a little wink.

Fahad: 5alty lazim amshe al7een walla 3ndi kam shay lazim asawe.

Mother: La wallah 5asara, yalla ma3a l salamah.

Noura: Uh... mama I'm going out to do some shopping.

Mother: Ok 7beebty have fun.

I rushed to the door and the second I stepped out I found Fahad right infront of me. He took me by my hand and we were off.

9 comments:

FooFii said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! <33 FINALLY FIRST <33 .. THIS IS SO AMAZING FINALLY I LEAVE A POST WITH A GRIN ON MY FACE <33

love ;** said...

FINALLY, she is better off alone without il zift mi7sen, this post really hit a nerve for endless reasons but WOOW mashalah 3laich I am loving what this story is turning into babe ;**

.... said...

Mashallah 3aleech wallah great post...i am becoming one of your fans walla, specially this last one cought me big time. I am waiting for the next post <3

Suzy.Q said...

Awww.. y7belkom wallah ! thank u so much i deeply thank u :**** !! love u all !

Mort M. said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!! Bas 7ayate the baby
Alah yer7ma mskeen ;'(! At last she got ride of the Jerk ;/!! Next post PLEASE;*****. Btw esh9ar 3ala Reem w il nice girl min il restaurant? ;p

Dazzlin said...

FINALLY !!!HEs OUTTA HER LIFE... 7MAAAR.. bas 7aram the baby.. Mashalla Mashalla ur post was amazing :*** cant wait 3al next post

Unknown said...

you know there is A LOT of blood involved with losing a baby.

Suzy.Q said...

Thank u sweetie but I'm well aware of that.

and yes i know someone who went through the same experiance "NOURA" went through. and nothing happend l7mdela but she was rushed imediatley to the hospital. which is similar to what noura had done. I had taken what my friend had done and put it into the story.

Some people are diffirent. But thanks anyways.

Anonymous said...

poooooooooooooooor thing mskeeeeeeeeeeeena 7adi i wanna hug her and that ass zain in allah ra7 ifikha menah soooooooon inshallah...allah i3eeeeenha ow inshallah fahad i3awi'9ha la2nha tistahel poor thing...cant wait for an update but inshallah its a happy post