Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Trapped {19}

Hey guys... Sorry I havent posted on three days. Bs knt f 3aza. My close friends father just passed away. Allah yer7amo!

Anyways I'm back now so enjoy the post. Love you all ! ;**

P.s- Did ya miss me? ;)

-D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It's been a couple of weeks, and so far everthing's perfect. Things are heating up between Rima and Yasser and M7sin and I are starting to re-connect. As for Fahad, well I havent herd from him in a while. That is until he showed up out of the blue at my house.


Noura: Yallah yallah I'm coming ... GOD !!

Fahad: ...Hi

Noura: Fahad what are you doing here? *shutting the door behind me*

Fahad: Uhh... arnt you gonna invite me in?

Noura: Do you wanna get killed ?

Fahad: Ahaaa... I thought you said things were going smoothly.

Noura: Between me and M7sin it's all super. As for you and M7sin nu-uh never gonna happen.

Fahad: I thought you didn't want me to be a stranger Noura.

Noura: Yeah I did, and where were you these past 2 weeks?

Fahad: I've... been around.

Noura: Around huh? I see... well I gotta go.

M7sin: Noura?

Noura: Hala 7beeby... you remember Fahad?

M7sin: Ya hala Fahood. What are you dong out here its a heat wave. Get in , get in.

Noura: Say what now ?

M7sin: 7beebty don't be rude go get him some tea or something.

Noura: Ok what !

Fahad: Yeah Noura invite me in *grin*

Noura: Oh no you --

Fahad: Hey M7sin wait up... oh and I like my tea with two sugars.

Noura: Ughhh !!!


I stormed into the kitchen and made "6al 3mro" his special tea. And by speacial I mean salty. I'm not the type to act all childish, I am a lady. But every lady's gotta be a bitch sometimes.


Noura: Here's your tea. Enjoy!

Fahad: I very much will thank you.

Fahad spat out his tea right at M7sin where they both got up furiosuly. I just sat there like an innocent little kitty.

M7sin: Fahad shfeek ?

Noura: Yeah Fahad what's wrong. I made it speacialy just for you.

Fahad: La.. nothing. Too hot.

M7sin: Noura lead him into the bathroom, I'm going to go change my shirt.

Noura: Ofcourse 7beeby. C'mon you!

Fahad: You know I never knew devils could leave their layrs.

Noura: Oh it's our day off wohoo !

Fahad: Your pathetic.

Noura: And your a hepicrit ! Now go dry off !

Fahad: I'm sorry Noura.

Noura: Ohoooo really ?

Fahad: Don't push it ok. *taking off his shirt*

Noura: WHoaaaaaah !!! You could atleast wait until I closed the door.

Fahad: Aww.. someones scared she's gonna jump me.

Noura: Don't flatter yourself.

Fahad: On the contrary you could never take your hands off me in the pool. Ahh the old days. We'd be hanging out in the pool with all our friends and I'd carry you on my shoulders, your legs wrapped around me so tight then you try to bring your head down to kiss me. Oh yeah and then..


Noura: OK STOP !

Fahad: I love it when your turned on..

Noura: I'm so..... not.

Fahad: Not what ? *evil grin*

Noura: I'm so NOT turned on. And... you.... go put the thing back... I think I smell smoke.

Fahad: *whipers* Now I gotcha.


It was pretty much like that for the rest of Fahad's stay. The three of us would be talking about something and he would just look at me and I'd get turned on. I never thought a guy... FAHAD could have this much on an effect on me. I can't believe I'm actualy gonna say this...But I think I have a "Chuck Bass" on my hands.


That night Rima came home where I told her everything that happend earlier today. She was laughing the whole time , making fun of me and the whole situation. Her words were mainly "you got so turned on"..."you so want him". Ok Rima we get it! I was turned on... and still kinda am.

Unlike Rima I'm not a big fan of TV, well except for reality shows on E!. Rima is over and I mean over obsessed with "Gossip Girl" and once I saod Fahad was someway similar to "Chuck Bass" she went all hysterical on me and started taking situations from the show and putting me in them with Fahad. She kept going on and on for almost an hour till I got so annoyed and slapped her. It was just a small girl's slap no big deal.


Rima: 7mara what the hell ?

Noura: *sigh* shut up !

Rima: Fine , you could have said that.

Noura: I did you freak like for the past hour. We get it I'm turned on.

Rima: You what? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you.

Noura: I'M TURNED ON!! NOW END IT !

M7sin: Turned on by who babe?

Noura: Huh?

Rima: Ohhhh this is gonna be good.

Noura: ... By no other than you silly... Hi baby your back home. *running over*

Rima: Oh please!

Noura: Haha hey Rima?

Rima: Whats that babe?

Noura: Remember that movie we saw a couple of days ago? Hahaha where the women got her mouth stapled shut? Wow that was such a thriller!

Rima: *shooting me a look* I'm gonna head on up. Good night.

Noura: Love you too !

M7sin: So? Still turned on by me when I'm out huh ?

Noura: Well who wouldn't ? Heheh...

M7sin: So you wanna...

Noura: Yeah.... let's watch a movie.


I'm not a horrible person to not wanna make love to my husband. I'm turned on by Fahad until this hour and I'm supposed to have sex with M7sin while thinking about him? That's just unfair. A movie's better. That way my mind is focused on the TV.


Oh who the hell am I kidding. Im still damn turned on.

That son of a bitch!

10 comments:

FooFii said...

HAHAAHAHA AM TURNED ON NOW !! HEHEEH GOD AM SO HORNY .. HAHAHAHHA !! .. nice post can't wait for the next post ! <33

Cuteandcuddly said...

lol thats funny !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey im a silent reader, and im enjoying your story a lot, bs i wish they were longer cuz theyre so interesting,,,

keep up the excellent work

Anonymous said...

looooool luved the post 7ada kan show mo real life

oo 3a'6am allah ajurkum

DD said...

Hell yeah i missed you ;*

GOD I LOVE YOUR POSTS!!

Next pleaase :D

Anonymous said...

3a'6am allah ajrech :(
ifff wayed akrah m7sin
fahad 3ajeeb aby ered 7ag noura
lovely post thnx ;**

emnilia

Suzy.Q said...

cherriMuffiin- LOL ya ws5a inty ;D


CuteandCuddly- 97? :P


Anony- thank u so much.. wallah 7beebty i try to make them longer but sometimes its up to the chapter you know. when i feel its time to close it, i do , when i feel it has to continue i do. anyways i will try :)


Anony- Jazaki allah alf 5air 7beebty :*


DD- Merci 7ayati luv ya ! ;**


Anony- Jazaki allah alf 5air 7beebty and ur very welcome. :)

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

Fahad is a dream <3

Pearla said...

oh wow fahad <3
and we did miss you and your posts welcome back ;*

and allah yr7am jmee3 amwatah ya rab o y'3ferlahoum ..

Mwauh ;*
so, lets get to know you , your Saudi :D living in Saudi ? Riyadh, Jeddah or maybe Khobar haha ?

Nawarii said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA best post ever soooooooooooo DAMN hilarious hahahahah loved every part of it walla min jid...cant wait for ur next post