Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Trapped {8}

Two days had passed and I still ignored the fact that his "mistress" called him.

I decided I was going to take action so I did. M7sin was asleep, he didn't have to wake up until 10 anyways. I texted her...

Hey sweetie I'm at the office now so please don't call. But I wanted to have lunch with you at Barbetos so how about 2. I'll see you soon. :*


Ok, I know I just sent that message without even thinking, but what else am I supposed to do? This was the only way for me to get the truth. The day went by, M7sin woke up and heade to work while I waited anxiously for it to be 2.

Finaly the moment of truth had arrived. I walked in then all of a sudden froze, I don't know how this women looks like. How the hell am I going to spot her. So I had no choice but to scan the area and hope for luck. And oh did luck strike me. There was a table filled with teenage boys. A table with a couple. A table with some girly girls checking out the table of teenage guys. And another table at the far end of the room where a women sat. As I walked closer to her I coud tell she was beautiful. She had long wavy brown hair with a few blond low lights. She had hazel eyes. And was wearing these skinny jeans with a hot red top. And ofcourse I cannot forget her gold million inch heels. What did M7sin buy her that ?

I came around to the other side of the table and sat down. She gave me a confused look. I freaked out and out of no where started.

Noura: M..m..m7sin...

Hot Girl: Excuse me?

Noura: You know M7sin right?

Hot Girl: Ummm... not that it's any of you business but yes... and you are?

Noura: His wife.

Hot Girl: *shcoked look* Wife??

Noura: You seem surprised?

Hot Girl: Oh my god !

Noura: Oh please, dont ok, just don't.

Hot Girl: One thing I'm not , is a liar. And M7sin never told me he has a wife.

Noura: Bullshit !

Hot Girl: I swear to you on my parents life and my own !

Noura: St'3forallah ya bnt.. hadi shway !

Hot Girl: Uhh..

Noura: Noura.

Hot Girl: Noura, Im terribly sorry. If I had known he was married I would have never --

Noura: How long has this been going on?

Hot Girl: It's only been a week. And I can assure you that we havent done anything. Not even a kiss on the lips. Just a hig and a kiss on the cheek.

Noura: Now what?

Hot Girl: Are you for real ? I'm going to end things with him ofcourse. I will not be known as the "other women".

Noura: Thank you...

Hot Girl: Fara7.

Noura: Fara7, thank you.

Fara7: And I'm assuming you don't want him to know that we've met?

Noura: Yes, I would really appreciate that.

Fara7: Mind if I ask you something?

Noura: No, go ahead.

Fara7: You deserve much better. You seem like a caring white eharted person. And you don't deserve to be treated like crap.

Noura: Well I cant do anything about that.

Fara7: What are you talking about? Divorce him.

Noura: *sigh* It's not that simple.

Fara7: Why not?

Noura: Because I'm living in a nightmare that I can't wake up from. *tears forming*

Fara7: 7beebty... I'm so sorry.

Noura: No, it's ok. It's not your fault. You didn't know.

Fara7: Hey, I'm sorry if I'm being way out of line but if you ever want to talk.

Noura: Yeah, thanks.

Fara7: Here's my card.

Noura: *wiping the tears* Who knew I would actualy befreind you haha !

Fara7: Haha mn jd wallah !

Noura: Well he's gonna be back soon, but I'll definitley call you.

Fara7: Take care of yourself Noura.


I got back home feeling like total shit. Yeah ok she didn't know and we hit it off but what now? She got the chance to walk away from him, but I can't. I'm trapped.

I walked into the living room only to find M7sin sitting there with his cell phone in his hand.

M7sin: You know... I thought marriage was about trust.

Noura: It is.

M7sin: Haha, do you really think I'm stupid?

Noura: Huh?

M7sin: Don't play dumb with me you b***h

Noura: 8LEAT ADAB MAT SIBANI !!!

M7sin: ASIB 8AD MA ABY !! WSH 3NDK TFATHSEEN JAWALI O TRSLEEN MESSAGES !!

Noura: YOU CHEATED ON ME !!!

M7sin: YOU WERE PISSING ME OFF I NEEDED TO !!

Noura: HOW THE HELL WAS I PISSING YOU OFF? I WAS BEING A GOOD WIFE AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME !!

M7sin: 5ALA9 INTAHA SHE BROKE IT OFF WITH ME, ISNT THIS WHAT YOU WANTED !!

Noura: YOUR A SELFISH BASTARD AND I HOPE YOU ROTT IN HELL !!



Ding-Dong !!



I opend the door only to find Fahad standing there. He had this look on his face, I look that said "I know what's going on"


Noura: Fahad, now's really not a good time.

He stormed in and headed straight for M7sin.

Fahad: Hala M7sin kefik? Listen Um Noura told me to rush on over and get her.

M7sin: 5air esh fe?

Fahad: La wallah mafi shay bs there was this gathering she forgot to tell her about. And she told me to come and get her.

M7sin: Were busy.

Noura: Let me get my bag *shooting m7sin a look*


Fahad and I drove for hours without speaking. I was so glad to be out of that house. It was like a dongeon in there. It wasn't my home any more. I was afraid in my own house.

We finaly stopped driving and was in the parking lot of McDonalds. Without speaking he just walked out and into Mc's. A few minutes he came out with food. He got me a double cheese burger, fires and a chocolate sundae.

Noura: Why are you doing all of this?

Fahad: You need it.

Noura: Thank you Fahad.

Fahad: Why do you let him treat you like that?

Noura: Like what?

Fahad: You know like what Noura.

Noura: I can't do anything about it. It's complicated.

Fahad: What's complicated? Go to your parents. Tell them and then you could finaly be free of him.

Noura: I cant do that... Im too scared.

Fahad: Noura, look at me *cupping my face in his hands* everything in this world is scary but we all have the strength to face them. I know you.. so well and you are one hell of a women, you can fight this I beleive in you. Now all you need is to believe in yourself.

Noura: Fahad... your words are amazing but I can never happen.

Fahad: But --

Noura: Fahad please dont... just take me back home.

Fahad: Oh yeah? What do you think will happen once you step into that house? Do you think you'll get a warm welcome? A kiss? A hug?

Noura: I dont care anymore. Im nobody... just some girl my husband beats around.

Fahad: Hey! You are not just some girl. Through my eyes, your beautiful.

Noura: Fahad stop ok. please just take me back.


Fahad gave me a look of disapointment and drove me back home. Once again the drive was silent. I got back home at around midnight. I could bare to look at fahad so I just got out without saying a word.

I walked in only to find the house in comeplete darkness... M7sin wasnt anywhere to be found. I was relifed. I walked up and into my bed room. He wasn't in there either. I thought "finaly this was my good night"

So I got into the shower. Enjoyed the hot water on my body and after a few minutes put on my robe. I opend the door and founf M7sin standing there with nothing but his boxers on,.

Me: Wow, you really think were having sex after all of this.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him where I could feel his breath on me. He forcefuly took my robe off and threw me onto the bed. I was screaming so loud, crying so loud that I though I was going to lose my voice. I was terrified. Being forced by my own husband. He forced himself on me...


He lyed ontop of me. And entered me. He got annoyed my screaming and covered my mouth with his hand. I wanted to die right there.


He disgusted me. I no longer felt his love. He moaned and talked to me all at the same time...


"You will finaly give me my child weather you like it or not..."


All I could feel was pain, not the pleasure that he once brought me.


After about a few minutes which seemed like an eternity he got off of me and went into the bathroom.

I still lyed there bare naked crying... I wanted to get up but I was in just too much pain.. mentaly and physicly.

Is this what it had come to? Force? I would have given him the child if he just waited a bit more longer.


Trapped...

10 comments:

Emnilia said...

7MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!! WALLA AKRAHHA!! OO EHYA WAAYD 6AYBA!! GET A DIVORCE!

Anonymous said...

Omg;s! drama, drama, drama.. haha I loved the post;p

Anonymous said...

oh shit I thought I was the first commenter;/!

Anonymous said...

5arraaaa feeeeeh:| whaaaat kind of man is he?;O yuuucckk he's so disgusting! 7adaaaa 7maaaar;@ and yeaaah nooura 7adha '3abiyaa! just tell your parents and they'll solve it with a divorce! and she'll be free he can't do anything!! why is she so scared?;@@@@

youcompleteme said...

what the hell!!
Im speachless ..
Im reading the post while my heart was beating so fast ..
I hate him so much ..
oomg!

Cupid ;* said...

min 9ijha she would have given him the child if he waited a bit longer!! Waay mi7sen e7ur!!:@ I really hope she's on pills 3alashan ma ta7mil:s

FooFii said...

L2 !!!!!!!!!!!
omg walla am trying to picture that !! DISGUSTING !! 7RAAAAM ! !,, ='[

Emnilia said...

uff!!! leel7een 7arni so ama comment again!!!!!! aaaaaaaagh!!!! widdy ad5al 3ndhm bl story oo aroo7la oo a6igga b this huge hammer with dababees bl end!!!!!!!! a6iggabhis head o b3deyn 3yoona l2nna moo kafoo eshoof wa7da zaina mithil noura oo b3dein bhis heart , li2inna he didnt love 3adel , and he never will!!!!!!!

Damged Goods said...

i have been a silent reader for so long reading each bloggers story. each one of u gave me the courge to start a blog of my own.
http://damgedgoods.blogspot.com/
i hope you enjoy it.
thank you

tots said...

SON OF A BITCH!! MN 9IJJA HATHA?!?!?!?!?