Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Trapped {11}

Yasser: Nouni wake up !... Nouni !!.... Nouni !!

Noura: WHAT WHAT !!

Yasser: Bismilah 3leeki 7beebty. Shhhhh you were just dreaming.

Noura: I still haven't told them ?

Yasser: La lisa 7beebty, yallah go have a relaxing shower and I'll wait for yo downstairs.


Hmmm... I guess it was just a dream. Very well then.. let the day begin.

After I got out of the shower I went to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear. Unfortunaly I didn't bring any clothes with me so I had to settle with my baby blue top which I was obsessed with since I was 16. What? It was the only thing hanging in the stupid closet. Plus I also had to borrow these baggy jeans from Yasser which apprently fit me.

After my wardrobe fiasco I headed on downstairs where everyone was sitting down having breakfast. The plan was that I wouldn't ruin the meal, so we would have breakfast then I'd tell them.

Mother: Ahlan 7beebty t3ali yallah your pancakes are getting cold.

Noura: Hey guys.

Jamal: When did you come over yesterday, I didn't see you.

Noura: Let's just enjoy breakfast ok Jimmy?

Jamal: But --

Noura: I said shut it !

Jamal: Okaaay nobody mess with her in the morning she obviously didn't change.

After breakfast we all gathered around the living room to watch the news. This was some silly little tradition my parents made ever since we were young. '3asban 3anana lazim !

Yasser then whispered into my ear to start up the conversation. I quickly excused myself to go upstairs. Yasser followed me in a hurry and pulled me back.


Yasser: Noura what are you doing yallah it's time !

Noura: No, I can't ! I wont !

Yasser: C'mon you have to do this.

Noura: No I can't alright! Look at them, so happy over there. I don't want to spoil that.

Yasser: So your gonna suffer now ?

Noura: No not suffer, I'm here with you guys.

Yasser: Yeah but for how long? He'll eventualy come and take you, then what? Your gonna tell them then?

Noura: I dont know...

Yasser: YOU DON'T KNOW !!

Noura: Shhhh !! Keep your voice down !

Yasser: Noura you can't rin from this forever. Your gonna have to face mama and baba.

Noura: Yes and I will, but just not now. When the time is right.

Yasser: Which will be when inshallah !?

Noura: I dunno, but just not now. Now please just let it go. Trust me.

Yasser: *sigh* fine ok..

Noura: Your still gonna be with me right ?

Yasser: 7beebty I'm not gonna leave you. This is your choice and I'm gonna stick by your side no matter what. Just be sure to tell them soon.

Noura: I will... I will


I few hours passed by. Yasser went off to see his friends. Jimmy was out with Yasmeen. Baba was working late. So it was just me and my mom sitting at home, her sipping her green tea and reading a magazine. While me all the way on the other side of the couch staring out the window playing with my hair. I was so bored, I'm not used to this. Usualy I would call Rima and have her come over but, wait speaking of Rima. She hasn't called me in like I think a month. Strange, she never gaps out like this. And then speak of the devil.

Mother: 7beebty why don't you call up Rima and she how's she's doing?

Noura: No it's ok, she'll call.

Mother: Noura ymkin heya mash'3ola shway fa 7awli.

Noura: Inshallah.


I used the house phone to call since my cell phone was out of battery.


*Answering Machine*

"Hey Rima... it's me Noura... Umm It's been a month where are you? I even tried calling your cell but it says that it's switched off. Don't think I'm a stalker but I got your house number from my mom, oh she says hi by the way. Anyways call me... I miss you..."


The doorbell rang soon after that and too my surprise it was fahad. And this time I know I was not dreaming.


Fahad: Noura?

Noura: Come on in.

Fahad: No.

Noura: No?

Fahad: Well actualy I can't I've got some erands to run.

Noura: Aha sure you do.

Fahad: Noura please....

Mother: Fahad... ahlan keifik?

Fahad: Hala 5alty walla 7mdela.

Mother: Hey yallah lesh ma you two go out?

Fahad/Noura: Ha?

Mother: Noura it's been 2 hours and you have been sitting in the same lazy position playing with your hair.

Noura: La ya mama I'm not bored.

Mother: Agool bs. 5ala9 Fahad go take her out.

Fahad: Uhhh... Ok....

Mother: Yalla bye.

Noura: WAIT !

Mother: Ya Noura lat z38een !

Noura: Look how I'm dressed !

Fahad: Yeah you know she can'tgo out like this, she'll make a fool of herself in baggy jeans.

Noura: A fool huh? You know what let's go.

Fahad: But...

Noura: MOVE IT !

Mother: Uhhh....


Fahad and I got into the car and drove to this new mall called Crystal. I was in need of some shopping, well... some jeans anyway.

We walked into Rock and Republic which I love and I got a pair of dark blue jeans which went perfectly with my baby blue top.

I looked cute, I gotta say. Fahad was silent the whole time. He would just nod everytime I said something.

I got kind of tired so I sat us down at Starbucks for some coffee to boost up our energy.


Noura: Ok, what is your problem?

Fahad: *silent*

Noura: I'm sick of you ignoring me, now talk to me !

Fahad: You changed.

Noura: I huh? What do you mean I changed?

Fahad: Never mind...

Noura: No dont shut me out! I hate it when you do that. Last time you said something about before, well what happend before? And now about me changing? You barley know me except for seeing me once.

Fahad: Twice.

Noura: Whatever !!

Fahad: Well what do you want me to say ?

Noura: How about whats on your mind for once.

Fahad: You won't slap me?

Noura: No I wont slap you.

Fahad: You look really cute in that top.

Noura: Aww.. well now was that so hard?

Fahad: I guess not.

Noura: Good.

Fahad: Ok, yeah excuse me hi, I will have a de caf mocha and she will have the vanilla ice blended.

Noura: Uhhh.. how did you get my drink right?

Fahad: ..... Just a guess.

Noura: Ok...

Fahad: What are you planning in doing now?

Noura: Oh right, I didn't tell you?

Fahad: Tell me what?

Noura: I lost the baby.

Fahad: What ! Oh my god, I'm so sorry.

Noura: It's ok, this was gods plan.

Fahad: Is there anything I can do.

Noura: Yes actualy there is.

Fahad: Anything.

Noura: Just don't shut me out anymore.

Fahad: Mn 3yoni.

Noura: Oh my god I cannot stop staring at my jeans I love them !

Fahad: Haha yeah they are pretty cute with your Donna Karen.

Noura: Excuse me?

Fahad: What?

Noura: How did you know it was Donna Karen?

Fahad: I...

Noura: How do you know all of this?

Fahad: What do you mean?

Noura: This? The drink. My top. EVERYTHING!

Fahad: I told you I know you .. hehe

Noura: Yeah, just a bit much don't you think?

Fahad: Can we just drop this please.

Noura: No, how the hell do you these little stuff about me?

Fahad: Noura please this isnt the time or place.

Noura: Your right. Which is why I'm leaving. Bye.

Fahad: Noura...

I was gone. I coudlnt just sit there hearing him spill out all these sutff about me that I don't recal telling him. Now he's pushed my buttons to the limit. How does he know what I like to drink when Ive never even gone out with him? How does he know where I got my top from? Who is this guy? If he knows all this tiny details, what else does he know?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

fahad is freaking me out!!! shloun i3arif?!?!!?!? aaaaaaaaaaaah!
6amz

Cupid ;* said...

this getting creepy:p but I love Fahad and I love Rock & Republic as well:p

Cuteandcuddly said...

is he from the future :)
walla i love science fiction "big smile"
cant wait for the next one

FooFii said...

HE IS SO CUTE <3 AWWWWWWWWWWW ,,

HEY PLEASE POST ME IS SICK TODAY . could you lease make me feel better and write the next post please =] <33 post pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,pleaase , post please , post please ,

Dazzlin said...

ok how does he know all these things if he saw her twice?? stalker behaviour?? :P:P bas i dnt hate him.. he must have a good reason.. HE BETTER HAVE ONE..

Anonymous said...

Yuuummaaaa!! Fahaad is so freeaky! Maybe he's a stalker? The one who goes into houses? Naaah, ok yala yala next post!!;D

Suzy.Q said...

Anonymous- Haha mdri walla keif y3rif (A)


Cupid- y7lelik.. psst i love it too ;P


CuteandCuddly- looool l2 he's not from the future. You'll just have to wait and see babe.


cherriMuffin- Awww sorry to hear that. salamtik mat shofeen shar inshallah. wallah i dont know cause write now as im replying to your comments im at a friends house and i might be back a little after midnight then its off to bed for me. but once im back from school aw3adik. <3


Dazzlin- Maybe, maybe not. He might end up good or bad :P


Anonymous- LOL comin right up ;)

.... said...

he started creeping me out... o_O
Is he a stalker or something?! lol
Nice post hun, next one asap pls

Anonymous said...

owwwwwwwwwwww i love how mysterious things are between fahad and noura btw 7adi im loving him although he is so katoom ...cant wait to find out the truth this is sooooooooo exciting...ow inshallah soon itgool 7ag her parents 3ashan i want jimmy to kick his ass hal ass hatha...xoxo

love ;** said...

okay bdait a'3ayer rayey, fahad seems like stalker its kinda freaky ina he knew about the shirt !!

she needs to tell her parents ;**