Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Trapped {4}

Noura: What do you mean ?



Yasser: I mean is everything ok with you?



Noura: Yeah ofcourse.



Yasser: Noura, I'm your brother you know you can tell me anything.



Noura: Soso I love you ok, and if anything was bothering me you would be the first person I'd run to.



Yasser: I don't know Nouni, You seemed kinda off yesterday.



Noura: I did ?



Yasser: Yeah, you were not your down to earth calm self. You were well... diffirent.



Noura: Can we just please drop this? I'm fine ok.



Yasser: Ok, if you say so.





After that we just kinda sat in silence the whole lunch. It was kinda awkward. Why did I lie to him? He's my brother who I'm so close with. But the problem is if I tell him then he would tell my parents and they would go see M7sin. He would be humilaited and put under the sppot light. I cannot have that happen to him. He hit me once, he loves me, I love him.. and thats that.



Later that day Jamal called me and boy did he have some intresting news I though I'd never hear him tell.







Noura: Oh my gosh. Are you seriouse?



Jamal: Yeah, and shes the most cutest thing I've ever seen.



Noura: How long have you known her?



Jamal: Well.. we were friends for a year and now I finaly got the courage to ask her out.



Noura: Awww this is so cute. But...



Jamal: Oh no c'mon please not the but.



Noura: Mama and Baba.



Jamal: You just had to say it didn't you?



Noura: Jimmy, you know they would never approve.



Jamal: Yeah, but they wouldn't have to know.



Noura: You mean sneak date ?



Jamal: Yeah, something like that.



Noura: *sigh* Jimmy, what are you really asking for ?



Jamal: Well, I was hoping we could tell mama and baba that your taking me out to the movies then you could drop me off at the restuarant so that I can meet up with Yasmeen.



Noura: We? Oh no!



Jamal: Nouniiii please I'm begging you. I've had a huge crush on this girl for the longest time and to find out that she actualy feels the same way is incredible.



Noura: I... dunno...



Jamal: Please !



Noura: So I'll drop you off then pick you back up or what ?



Jamal: I love you !



Noura: Yeah yeah.. so what's the plan smart guy?



Jamal: I was thinking tommorow. And yes you would be back to pick me up.



Noura: Ugh.. see you tommorow at 8.







Well that was kinda weird, I mean do normal guys tell their sisters about dating? Haha he is so adorable.



My friend Rima called me up and invited me over. Rima and I have known eachother for five years now and are very close. She's doing her masters in London and is only here for a short visit. She called me up the second she got off the plane.







Rima: Ah! Do you know how much I've missed you ! *hug*



Noura: Haha I've missed you more. It's been like a year, this cannot happen you can't leave me again.



Rima: Wow if I didn't know better I'd say you were a lesbian.



Noura: Ewww! You are so bad!



Rima: Joking...



Noura: Whatever... so tell me how's Europe? Does it miss me? *pout*



Rima: Hey yeah... what happend?



Noura: Huh?



Rima: You used to always come to London like three times a year whenever you find time. It's like your baby. You love it over there.



Noura: Yeah I do miss it.



Rima: Well I'm leaving in a week so why don't you come with me?



Noura: To London? No, I can't leave M7sin.



Rima: Oh c'mon just come for a week then head back. You havent been there in a year. I'm sure he won't mind.



Noura: Yeah, but --



Rima: No buts. Once your home talk to him about it and do NOT take no for answer do you hear me?



Noura: Haha, ay-yi captain.





I was over at her place for a couple of hours then thought I should be heading home. It was getting kinda late anyways, plus I haven't seen M7sin since the morning.







M7sin: Hala 7beebty kfk ?



Noura: Ahlan.



M7sin: How was your day?



Noura: I was over at Rima's just now. She's back from London for a week.



M7sin: Oh thats nice, did you have fun?



Noura: Yeah I missed her.



M7sin: When will you be seeing her again?



Noura: Well in her words "I wanna see what changed in the shops" so yup thats whats planned for tommorow.



M7sin: Haha y7lelha.



Noura: 7beeby theres something I wanna talk to you about if you don't mind.



M7sin: Not at all, what's up?



Noura: Well Rima had this idea and I really liked it.



M7sin: Which is.... ?



Noura: That I'd go back with her to London and stay a week. You know to change a bit of sceneory.



M7sin: Why would you want to go?



Noura: You know how much I love London and I havent gone in such a long time. And I think it would be fun. So I'm going to go.



M7sin: Oh so you've already deicided?



Noura: Well I though you'd be happy and would want me to go.



M7sin: You know I want you to be happy but in London ?



Noura: So? I want a small vacation.



M7sin: What about me?



Noura: Not every vacation means having your husband around. It's a girls week.



M7sin: Aha... girls week?



Noura: Yeah.



M7sin: Well I don't think you should go.



Noura: Sweetie, I wasn't asking if I could go. I was telling you that I'am going. *walking away*



M7sin: COME BACK HERE !





He pulled me back making me fall to the floor on my knees. It burned. My knee slid on the carpet real bad. I stared up at him and he had tears in his eyes. This time I've had it. Whatever happend to talking rationaly?





Noura: Ok, now I'm so going. And by that I mean I'm staying at my parents house and going to London. Just try and stop me !







For the next couple of days I was staying at my parents house. Ofcourse I didn't tell them the real reason. All I said was that the workers were making too much noise which bothered me. Luckily something good came out of M7sin building another extention. It came in very handy.

I would also see Rima every day and we would laugh and shop... laugh and shop. Like I said I'm not a shopaholic but I was going to London for a week so I wanted to look my best. Europe !



Finaly the day had finaly arrived. Our flight was in two hours and I had just had lunch with my parents and had everything all ready to go. I said goodbye to my family and got into the car and was on my way to Rima's house.



She called me as I was on my and asked if I packed one of my winter coats, since it often gets a bit chilly at night. I totaly forgot so I quickly told the driver to turn around back to my house to get a coat. It's ok since M7sin would be out of the house. Every Tuesday he and his friends would go and have dinner at this same old restuarant. The coast was clear.



I headed on up to the bedroom once I arrived and grabbed my coat. As I was walking down the steps I saw M7sin standing at the bottem. I completley ignored him and walked right passed him. As I opend the front door he quickly closed it and grabbed me by my arm so tightley. He dragged me hard into the living room and pushed me onto the couch.





M7sin: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HAA?



Noura: M7sin are you crazy what has gotten into you !?



M7sin: ME? ME? ME YA NOURA?



Noura: Yes you ! becuase incase you havent noticed, you've hit me twice. I think thats what they call being an abusive husband !!!!



M7sin: ISKITY BS ! WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'R GOING ?



Noura: I don't have to take this. I'm leaving.



M7sin: L2 YOUR NOT !! WHEN I SAID YOU WERE NOT GOING TO LONDON I WASN'T KIDDING !!



Noura: You can't trap me M7sin !



M7sin: CALL RIMA AND TELL HER I'M SICK AND THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE WITH HER NOW !!



Noura: HELL NO!! NOW WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO ! GOOD BYE!



M7sin: NOURAAAAAA !!





He pulled me by my hair as I started to walk away and again pulled me right back onto the couch. I began to cry heavily, it felt like my hear my heart was going to explode. He grabbed the house phone and ordered me to call Rima. At first I refused but then he hit me on my back as if I was an animal and ordered me again. I was so scared that I gave in and made the call.



I called up Rima who answered with such excitement that it broke my heart. I held back my tears and told her that M7sin was really sick and that I couldn't leave him. She seemed sad at first but understood because she knows I'm a good person and have reasons for all my actions.



What have I done? I just lied to my best friend. We've never lied to eachother. Never, not once. Or kept secrets. I have to tell her about M7sin. I was going to during this trip. But now considering what M7sin is capable of when I least expect it, it's impossible. Who know's what he'll do if he found out I told anyone.



Yes, now it is certain. I've been labeled . "Abused Women"

16 comments:

sexy_sour_sweet said...

AMBAY!!! ASSHOLE!

FooFii said...

='[ E7MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR !! WHERE IS FAHAD Shouldn't he be around at their place building that extintion !? 7AYWWWWAAAAAAAAAAANNN !!

Anonymous said...

Dude, keep writing, and dont stop like some of the other idiot bloggers. And post more often!

Cupid ;* said...

Masadig mi7sen's an ass!!

oo she shouldv'e been a bit more smarter like khal she tries to convince him in her girlie ways not force her decision upon him guys dnt like tht:p

I saaay TEAM FAHAD:D

Suzy.Q said...

sexy_sour_sweet - Haha tell me about it !! btw loving the name ;)


cherriiMuffin- Ah yes thee she is the blog addcit. I've missed u! yes he is building the extention, but what happend just now was later at night. And the workers just started and Fahad doesnt come everyday. Just sometimes. But they have only been working for a couple of days but and alot has to be donw. Who knows, maybe Fahad will catch the show ?


Anonymous- First of all why dont u put a name.. i wanna know who my fans are :( but still im enjoying all ur comments. :**



Cupid ;* - Haha klkm 3lee? 7aram 3leekom :P
yes she cud have, but nouras not the type of girl. shes a straight upfront girl. youll see later on in the story. its the begining so still we havent seen how her personality is.

Anonymous said...

ommgg;'( 7araam!! shiaaabyy hell mi7sin il 5ayis uuff i hatee himm;@

Cuteandcuddly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cuteandcuddly said...

Can you just write him off please he is getting on my nerve i know calm down its just a story :(
if he was real i would be the first to throw my heels at him and then get back up :)
you know i dont like breaking a nail :)
yalla next please

3anooda said...

is he crazy?? if i was her when Rima picked up i would have screamed "come get me hes beating me up" really quickly - i will never let him get away with something like this

Anonymous said...

http://dream-thesecretoflove.blogspot.com/

Ordning and Reda said...

I miss being anorexic. Listen to "Stay in my memory" by BIM on youtube. Get in my mood and understand how I feel. anyone! reply here ...

youcompleteme said...

abaaaaaaaaaaih......!!!!!
et3awiiir elgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalbbbb! ;'*****

Nawarii said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG mskeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena this is so sad and heartbreaking wallah...allah i3eeeenha but seriously what a jack ass i hope i dont end up with such a guy i dont wish it for my enemy a9lan....ill be waiting for ur update keep it up mashallah u can write really well

Anonymous said...

Greaaaaat story mashallaah..nicely written ;*
won't u continue writing the other story?! ellii about dina oo najla oo fahad and 3aziz?

love ;** said...

what an ass SERIOUSLY, shino 3bala rayal he hits her?? ;**

Anonymous said...

5bl tha m77sn ??
he has the perfect women w y3amelha kitha y77md rabbah bss :s

he will regret this i know itt

7beebty ur story keeps pulling me into it kl shwaay ,,ur man,,