Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Trapped {15}

BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEE--

Noura: Ayyy...

KNOCK KNOCK !!

Noura: Ayyy...

Mother: NOURA ?

Noura: Ayyy...

Mother: Breakfast !

Noura: Ayyy...


Today was really not my day. I woke up with this crazy headach that resulted from god knows what, plus I've got to put on a smile since Fahad and his mother were joining us for breakfast. This was going to be a very intresting morning.

So I got out of bed, put on my pink robe and headed downstairs.


Mother: W a5eeran jeeti.

Noura: Sorry mama.

Mother: Shofi meen hina... 5altik Salwa o Fahad.

Noura: Ahleen 5alty...... Fahad.

Jamal: A77 !

Noura: 5air?

Jamal: I'm sensing some cold.

Yasser: Jimmy kil za8 bs !

Jamal: What did I do?

Noura: Just eat your food.


Once I entered the dining room the table was so full. I could barley find an empty seat. But ofcourse Fahad had to be a "gentelman" and pull me up a seat next to his.


Noura: Your kidding me right ?

Fahad: It's a chair Noura why do you have to go and pick on everything like a bread crum ?

Noura: O re --

Mother: SIT !!

I landed hard onto the chair which made my whole face melt. I've never seen my mother with such a temper. I just kept my face down and ate my food. After breakfast I went up to get dressed. I wore my dark blue jeans with a white polo. I just wanted to leave and get some fresh air. I opend the door and walked out. But before I could even make another step further Fahad pushed me back into my room and locked the door.


Noura: HEY !

Fahad: What was with that little charade you pulled downstairs ?

Noura: Oh really ? You want to talk about charade's do you ?

Fahad: What are you talking about ?

Noura: Alright then, we'll play. You first.

Fahad: Noura stop it !

Noura: NO YOU STOP IT *tears*

Fahad: Bsmilah 3leeki, sit down *taking my hand*

Noura: Dont touch me ! You liar ! You betrayed me !

Fahad: I never ment to hurt you Noura.

Noura: But you did. I was yours.... I loved you... and you left me....

Fahad: 7beebty I never wanted to lose you. All this was so you can start your life over. I was the cause of all of this. Why would you want to be with someone who hurt you?

Noura: You didnt hurt me Fahad. This. Right now, your hurting me. By leaving me, you hurt me.

Fahad: I wish I could take it back.

Noura: Too late.

Fahad: Sit down with me.

Noura: Ok...

Fahad: Look at me... *pulling me closer* I love you and I always will.

Noura: I.... still dont know why you had to leave me, we were great Fahad.

Fahad: I nearly killed you.

Noura: Well then so be it. I would rather die then not have you.

Fahad: 7beebty... t3ali.


Fahad pulled me closer to his chest. I could feel him. I started to remember everything. When we first met .. until the accident. I felt his touch again. His heart. His soul.

I rememberd how he use to make me feel. So alive and happy. I wanted that again. For me, for us. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. I could feel how much he loved me. It was never gone.

Fahad slowly pulled me back, just gazing into my eyes. My heart started to race rapidly, I knew what was coming next. He took my face and cuped it into his hands and leaned in to me. Just one more second away from kiss ....


KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK !!

Mother: Noura?

Noura: Uhhh... na3am ?

Mother: Why is your door locked ?

Noura: I... I... I'm changing !

Mother: 6yb have you seen Fahad?

Noura: Fahad? Uhhh...


Fahad: *whispering* I'm not here.

Mother: Noura ?

Noura: Yeah sorry mama. No he isn't here.

Mother: Oh ok.... what are you doing here?

Noura: Mama what's wrong?



















M7sin: Noura ifta7y el bab lwsama7ty !

Noura: M7sin?

M7sin: Ajal meen? Yallah were leaving.

Noura: What? No! I'm not going anywhere with you. Go away !

M7sin: La wallah 7beebty! '3asban 3ank jaya. Remember were married.

Noura: Married? That ended along time ago.

M7sin: Ya Noura.. If you dont open this door you know I can always break it down. But I;m trying to be polite here.

Noura: What do you know about curtisy ? *laughing*


PUMPPPP PUMPPP PUMPPP !!

Noura: STOP IT !!

M7sin: YALLAH !!

Noura: Ok ok... I'm coming !!


Fahad pulled me back to him and held me real tight. I started to form tears while he whiped them away gently with his fingers.


Fahad: Shhhh... baby shhhh... It's ok.

Noura: No its not .. I'm trapped, theres no way out for me anymore Fahad.

Fahad: Listen to me. You will go with him. Yes you will go through hell. But I'm here and I'm going to get you back.

Noura: No.. noo.... I cant I dont want to... Im scared.

*crying*


Fahad: Do you trust me ?

Noura: With my life.

Fahad: I love you so much Noura.

Noura: I love you too...


Fahad hid in the bathroom until M7sin and I left. I held my tears the whole ride home. I was being strong. I wanted to show M7sin that he cant controle me anymore, by use of silence not words or actions.


Mother: Bsmilah 3ala bnty...

Yasser: She'll be fine mama....

Mother: I hope so... I just hate that we can't do anything about it.

Yasser: Yeah... Why can't we ?

Mother: Oh 7beeby... it's so complicated.

Yasser: I know.... but I'm going over there tommorow. I just want to see her, make sure shes alright.

Mother: And?

Yasser: What and ?

Mother: Theres always something else with you.

Yasser: I need to have a talk with M7sin.








M7sin: Home sweet home.

Noura: Mmm hmm...

M7sin: Oh c'mon dont be upset. Go on upstairs I have a surprise for you.


To my shock....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe first (H)! yallah ill go read :P

Anonymous said...

waaaaay mi7sin GO TO HELL! ROO7 MOOT:@! i hate him ge6ee3a:S! oo enshallaaaah she gets back ma3a fahad..post soooon plzz wallah ur story is amazing mashallah

FooFii said...

**mi7sin AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 5RRAAA 3LAAAAAAAAAII !!

**FAHAD (A) !<33333333333 AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

Dreamer;* said...

to your shock.............?;p

Pearla said...

i don't get it ,, Does her mother know what M7sin did to her ?? and Yasser after knowing kef y5leeha troo7 3ade with the guy who hit his sister :| 3ajeeeb !
i love fahad <3

Anonymous said...

:D :D :D !!

Oh and pearla... noura told yasser already in one of the previous posts.

and as for her mom, yes its obvious she told her...bs it wasnt mentioned in any of the posts.

oh hey

Anonymous said...

This is amazing mashallah... im loving ur stories. so much heart and emotions.

YALLAH NEXT ! ;*

Anonymous said...

tara intaayy mal strangeling! *homer simpsom style* STUPID CLIFF HANGER!! I WANT MORE! i just spent i donnow how many hours reading min il-awwal laaaaai l a5er!! I WANT MORRRRRE!

:D please..

Dazzlin said...

OMG SHO HAL SURPRISE.. PLZ DNT LEAVE US HANGING FOR LOOONG!!!

i thought STUPID M7SIN left the scene bas i guess i was wrong to assume that freak would LEAVE HER :P:P