Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Trapped {3}

M7sin picked me up and took me to this new mall which had all the designer brands. As a girl I should be thrilled right? I had the oportunity to shop till I dropped, but instead we just walked around and browsed. He would ask me every few minutes if I wanted anything but I would simply nod and say "no thank you".

I knew this was some sort of way for me to forgive him. But bribary? C'mon I would never let someone use me that way. I was well brought up and people don't fool me that easily.

After about an hour of JUST browsing we headed back home and I prepared lunch for us. I made us some pasta and we sat down in the dining room.


M7sin: Are you ok?

Noura: Ofcourse, why wouldn't I be?

M7sin: I don't know. You didn't buy anything. *confused look*

Noura: You know me M7sin, I'm not the shopaholic type.

M7sin: Yeah, but I wanted to get you a present.

Noura: What for?

M7sin: Just because.

Noura: Oh and by jusr because you mean what ?

M7sin: I don't know what your talking about.

Noura: Oh c'mon M7sin don't play the cluless card with me. It's pathetic.

M7sin: Noura!

Noura: Don't pretend like nothing happend.

M7sin: *sigh*

Noura: See what your feeling now, this is called guilt. The guilt of hitting your wife when she did absolutley nothing to deserve it.

M7sin: Fine, I may have gone a little over board and I'm sorry.

Noura: A little? No you went so over board that you drowned. You know I didn't even recognize you last night. It was like a stranger was standing infront of me.

M7sin: 7beebty I know I had no right to do what I did. I feel horrible about it. But please don't punish me. I wasn't thinking straight. Please forgive me... I love you.

Noura: Alright I forgive you, but if it happens again I'm going to stay with parents.

M7sin: *kissed her hand* I love you.


After that we just watched a movie and went to bed afterwards. The next morning I heard people talking out in the hall. I got up, wore my robe and went to check it out. And to my huge surprise I find Fahad standing there talking to my husband.


Noura: Fahad?

Fahad: Haha Noura! You live here.

Noura: Yeah, wow what a coinsidence.

M7sin: Umm.. sorry but how do you guys know eachother?

Noura: Fahad's related to me.

Fahad: Yeah we saw eachother yesterday at lunch.

M7sin: Oh well that's nice.

Noura: What are you doing here?

Fahad: Your husband wants another extention added to the house, and he hired me for the job.

Noura: Oh, another extention? Why?

M7sin: Well I was thinking we could make it the babies play and bed room.

Noura: Baby! When did I become pregnant?

M7sin: Well we have to start sometime right?

Noura: Excuse us for one moment. M7sin can I talk to you for a minute.

M7sin: What's wrong?

Noura: I told you I wasn't ready to have kids yet. I'm still too young and atleast want to wait another year. You would have remembered that if you've listend.

M7sin: Yeah but its never too early to start the bedroom.

Noura: Ufff... fine M7sin do what you want but I would have appreciated you consulting me first.

M7sin: Now where are you going?

Noura: BREAKFAST!

Fahad: Is everything ok?

M7sin: Yeah dont worry about it.


So the guys planned everything out. Fahad was going to get started next week. After he left, M7sin came on over and started this huge argument with me. Again what have I done?


M7sin: So, he seems nice.

Noura: Yeah, he is.

M7sin: I mean you would know right ?

Noura: Excuse me?

M7sin: How was lunch yesterday?

Noura: Oh my god! M7sin please enough with this.

M7sin: No really. I found it strange that when you saw him this morning you brightend up with a smile.

Noura: Are you kidding me with this? I was surprised to see him thats all. And stop acting like your the victim here ok. You had this already planned without even filling me in. We had already dicussed this and yet you went ahead did the opposit of what we agreed on. You went behind my back M7sin.

M7sin: Behind your back? I did no such thing.

Noura: Oh but you did sweetie. See when someone does something without telling the other person, thats called going behind someones back.

M7sin: Well like I told you, theres nothing wrong with starting the room.

Noura: Fine ok. But just don't bring up the baby topic again please.

M7sin: Consider it done.

Noura: I'm going to take a shower.

M7sin: But you havent even tocuhed your breakfast.

Noura: Suddenly I'm not hungry andymore. *walking away*


I showered and got dressed and went to have lunch with Yasser. He said he had something really important to tell me. Yasser was never the type to be all urgent, so I was kind of worried and rushed on over to the restuarant.


Yasser: You haven't been yourself these past two days.

11 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

Mi7sen's a freak, it's official:)

fahad seems way much better than him:p and oooh does yasser have a gf?:p

Suzy.Q said...

Haha.. why no Yasser doesn't have a girlfriend. Why, are you intrested ? ;P

FooFii said...

OHHH !! hatha shfeeiii what's his problem ?!! he's so freak MAN i hate this type of guys !! EEWWNISS !!

Emnilia said...

MI7SIN MNARFZNY!!! whats wrong with him!??? wee3333!! hes overprotective!!!

Anonymous said...

let nooura tell yasser about theem!! maybe he can hellpp?! 7ady mindamjaa!! nicee nicee keep it up;D

3anooda said...

i dont like mi7sen - its official

Cuteandcuddly said...

I love the story :)
Mi7sen has a problem :(
but i pity him :( not hate him :)
Fahad "sigh" need i say more ;)

Anonymous said...

check out this blog plz
http://calculatinglove.blogspot.com/

Nawarii said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG what an ass ishd3wa he isn't self conscious hal m7sin ma9adig how violent he got...7adha interesting ur story fa lat6awleeen 3aliana ...fahad sounds gr8 bas 7aram i dont want them to get divorced...update sooon

3anooda said...

btw r u getting my new posts on ur dashboard feed - laneh pple are telling me that they arent seeing anything

Anonymous said...

walla meskeen mi77sn he needs 2 calm down :s wsh feh hatha he needs help bssr3aah yll7g 3la 3mraah.. mm shklaah o5oohaa needs some girl advice a77s ;p ..... cant wait to read the next post 7uubi ,,, ur man ,,,