Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Trapped {5}

The next two weeks were a nightmare. He became more violent and agressive. I've never seen him act in such a manner. It scared me.. made me cry... made me want to consider death before him. After he stopped me from leaving to Europe everything changed.

He would call over and over to ask where I was, if I was out of the house. He wouldn't allow me to call Rima as much as I used to before. But if I did, he would have to be next to me. I felt trapped, trapped in my own house.

Whatever happend to the man I married? The man I swore to love until forever? This isn't him. He buried away the man I love and replaced him with a monster. I had no choice but to try and think a thousand times before doing anything. I even missed out on last Friday's lunch because he was asleep and I was too scared to wake him up. His rule was that before I leave the house he should be notified.

This is my worst fear coming to life. I know.. I know, I could tell anyone if I wanted to, but what about him? Now it's not about what I want. It's about what he want's. Do not judge me. But if anyone were in my shoes they would have done the same thing. Your scared, lost and confused. Whatever actions you do might jepordise it all.


One afternoon I got back from my workout at the gym and still found the workers there. I guess they had some extra stuff to do before leaving. Anyways I was exhausted. I just wanted a warm bath and sushi. Then I would enjoy my wonderful cozy bed and "Breakfast at Tiffany's". One of my favorite movies of all time.


As I'm walking into the kitchen to get some water someone lightly pokes me on the shoulder.


Fahad: Noura?

Noura: Bismillah! Fahad... you scared me half to death.

Fahad: Oh, I'm sorry... Hi ?

Noura: Haha hi.

Fahad: How was the gym ?

Noura: Don't ask..

Fahad: You look awfly tired, why don't you head on up?

Noura: Yeah I was just about to.


I got my water and headed towards the stair where I nearly lost my balance. Thank god Fahad was there to lift me back up.


Fahad: Bismilah 3leeki Noura are you ok !!

Noura: Wow... I'm so sorry...

Fahad: Sorry? Yallah let me help you up.

Noura: No, it's ok I'm fine.

Fahad: Mo 3ala keifik.



Noura: Fahad !!

Fahad: You ok?

Noura: Haha yeah but you just kinda pulled my hair.

Fahad: Haha sorry.

Noura: Thank's for helping me. But you really didn't need to.

Fahad: Wallaw !

Noura: Anyways why are you here ?

Fahad: Ouch!

Noura: No haha I didn't mean it that way. You never come over well except for that first time.

Fahad: Yeah well it's been two weeks and I just wanted to make sure everything was going well.

Noura: When do you think we'll be done?

Fahad: Oh right I forgot to congrat's you.

Noura: Excuse me?

Fahad: You know... the baby.

Noura: WHAT! I'm not pregnant !!

Fahad: But thats day --

Noura: If you heard correctly ya Fahad...

Fahad: I though you were just trying to hide it infront of me.

Noura: Well I wasn't hiding anything !!

Fahad: Asif.. walla ma kan 89dy akoon mal8oof.

Noura: *sigh* it's alright.

Fahad: Do you mind if I ask then why your building it now.

Noura: I didn't know her w--

M7sin: Am I interupting something ?

Fahad: Oh, halla M7sin keif il 7al ?

M7sin: L7mdela walla int keifik ?

Fahad: All's good.

Noura: Hi sweetie, I wasn't feeling well so Fahad --

M7sin: Fahad it's kinda getting late I think we should call it a day.

Fahad: Oh yeah ofcourse. Yallah ba3a al salamah.

Noura: I'll walk him out.

M7sin: NO!.. I mean it's ok he knows his way don't you?

Fahad: Uhhh... yeah I do.

M7sin: Yallah bye.

Fahad walked out and closed the door. Before he could take another step he herd a "bump" behind him. He knocked the door and asked if everything was ok, but I just replied with "yeah were ok I just fell that's all". There I go with the lies. I hate lying , its not in my nature. I hate this... i hate this... I hate this !!

I could hear Fahad's footsteps walking further away until it was gone. Oh how I wished my footsteps were following his.


M7sin: CHEAP !!

Noura: Excuse me?

M7sin: I called you cheap !

Noura: Ma tste7y 3ala wajhik !!??

M7sin: La yikthar haa! Inti o Fahad did you really think I wouldn't find out !!

Noura: Mn jidik int!! If I were to cheat do you really think I'd do it in my own home ?? And how coudl you accuse me of such a thing ? I'm your wife and I love you.

M7sin: Yeah yeah.. yallah bs go shower and meet me downstairs. My friend and his wife invited us out to dinner.

Noura: M7sin ana marra t3bana mn il gym please I don't wanna go.

M7sin: Yallah bla kasal gomii.

He pushed me infront of the bathroom door, opend it for me and shut it.

After I showered I put on this little black dress I had and wrapped a white shawl around my shoulders. I put on a bit of mascara and some gloss and walked down to him.


It was a nice evening.... of fake pretend. Acting like the happy couple when from the inside it was terror. I had to fake it all tonight. The laughs, the smiles, the chats... all of it.

Then at one point of the evening M7sin crossed the line. I mean ok when were in private, but infront of our peers?


Jassim: Hahaaaay ee walla shft keif il goal ams yoooooooooooo kan a7la shay !!

M7sin: E wallah Jasoom ma 9da8t abadan !!

Jassim: Haha keifha il 3rosa?

Noura: Shkran wallah an --

M7sin: Haha she's a firecracker in bed !!

Noura: M7SIN !!

M7sin: You can't hide your skills sweetie !

Noura: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?? DON'T TREAT ME LIKE YOUR WHORE !!

10 comments:

youcompleteme said...

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST :D:D:D:D:D
brb .. to read ;p

FMA said...

7MAAAAAAAAAR!!

youcompleteme said...

ommmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggg.......!!!!
son of a bitchhhhhhh ;@ ..
eeeeeeeegheeeeeth allah yakhthaaa ..

I Know what you mean babe ..
I have a friend nafs il qessa ..
her Husband treated her like Shit ..
and she didn't told anyone ..
tell One day He called the ambulance for her!!
and that's was the Ending point ..
now Mashalla She re-marry oo 3endaha her small cute family away from haL sick! ;S

Cupid ;* said...

ma9adig! He's the one that's cheap eqith!!:@

iff he's really pissing me off thank goodness she isn't pregnant!

FooFii said...

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATT THEEEEEEEEEEEEE F*UCK !!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS !! OMG @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@ ~~ next post, next post !!

3anooda said...

OMH 7ayawan - whats his fucking problem???

shaklu he has someone on the side!!!

Cuteandcuddly said...

this is get depressing but i cant stop reading itand wanting to know more :)
it is wonderfuly written

Mort M. said...

agolk shay bass mat5tar3ain ;P! Garait klshay ib your blog in 1day hehehe ! W 7ade I'm in love with it a weya lahjatkm abaaaay 3ajeba 6oul il youm ga3da a7awel a7ache s3udyy (L)(L)!! Wlkl esaketny ;P!! Wala I love the way you write mashala your so talented;*** yala next post Pleasee ;D!!

love ;** said...

7maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!

la 9ij 9ij narfazny what the fuck is up his ass, firecracker in bed? seriously !!!

i am LOOOVING this babe, great job ;**

ana al7een babdy bl threats ;p yalla next pleeease ;**

Suzy.Q said...

Queen.B- HELL YEAH !!


youcompleteme- wow lol inti shklik marra mi7amsa bzada haha... and im so happy for ur friend btw :)


Cupid ;* - loooool inti ba3a "wayid" mit7amasa :P wait til the next post ;)



cherriMuffin- YUMAAA!! SAB! :P:P Haha awal marra ashoofik kitha... coming right up the next post!


3anooda- well babe no he.. doesnt, well maybe maybe not. I still dont know yet ? maybe? yes? no? ;)


CuteandCuddly- merci 7beebty i appreciate it ;**


Mort M.- 1 DAY!! WOW mashallah haha ya7athy ajal.. walla im so flatered merci. yeah the saudi accent hahaha :p inshallah you'll enjoy the others aswell.. thank u so much. ;**


love ;** - looooooooool you have vanished into thin air!!! where have you been!! now u come ande comment? I missed uuuuuu !!!;**