Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Trapped {New}

We were at my mother's 46th birthday and it was beautiful. Having all the family gathered up together, was such a wonderful feeling. M7sin was outside at the barbecue with my dad and two brothers, Yasser and Jamal. It seemed they were having fun laughing, you know the usual guy stuff. I was the only daughter which ment more spoiling for me and more working for the guys.

My mom and I were very close, especialy when I was a teenager. I used to tell her everything. She was my best friend yet at the same time my mother. We would spend hours every day talking and just enjoying eachothers comapny.

When I met M7sin, I was 21 and still in university. He was replacing my Psychology professor for a couple of weeks and we just happend to have this spark.

We flirted here and there but then I stopped him because I wasn't sure where it was leading. Then one day I came home to find him sitting with my parents and brothers. M7sin had come to ask for my hand in marriage. I was thrilled but at the same time confused.

My parents would never agree to such a thing where I've dated him for a while then he comes and asks for my hand. But they agreed and the wedding was on. Ever since that day we were inseperable, I was madly in love with him.

We lived an hour away from the city which was nice, but it sometimes got hard for me to see my family and friends with them them living kind of far. M7sin worked as it came to be obviouse, a Psychology professor at a university nearby.

We had a nice living, a wonderful mid size house. Small garden and pool. Not oh so wow but it was nice.



M7sin: Yallah 7beebty nmshe ?

Noura: E yallah let's go.

Mother: Nouni thank you so much 7beebty for coming. *kiss* I love you.

Father: La mashyeen al7een ? Taw il nas.

Noura: Sorry baba, bs M7sin has work tommorow so we got to go.

Father: Well can't you stay for a while and one of your brothers can drop you home later.

Noura: 7beeby is that ok with you?

M7sin: Yes it fine. Have fun.

Noura. Love you. *kiss*

M7sin: Love you too.


Yasser: Baby sis !

Noura: Owwww your breaking my bones haha lossen up.

Yasser: Sorry Nouni. Let's sit.

Noura: How are things with you ?

Yasser: It's good 7mdela. Last year masters so its all good

Noura: E 97 I totaly forgot you've got one more year left. Thats so great I'm proud of you.

Yasser: Thanks.

Jamal: So what are we talking about?

Noura: Nothing, just about masters and all that stuff.

Jamal: Hey, what about you?

Noura: What about me ?

Jamal: How's second year of marriage treating you.

Noura: Haha your adorable. Well so far I can't complain. It's all perfect, he's perfect.

Jamal: Ok ok, dont get into all the mushy stuff please. Gross!

Noura: Gross huh? Your still 17 so just wait till' a girl spins you around. Then we'll see who's talking.

Jamal: Yeah yeah..

Yasser: Nouni it's been 2 hours, don't you think you should be heading back?

Noura: Oh right I totaly lost track of time let's go.

Jamal: Bye 7beebty. *kiss*

Noura: Bye Jimmy. Love you!

Mother: Your leaving?

Noura: Yeah, it's gotten pretty late.

Mother: 6yb 3ala ra7tik. Will you still be coming over tommorow for lunch?

Noura: I'm not sure about M7sin, but I'll definitley be here.

Mother: Ma hamani M7sin, aham shay inti.

Noura: Haha y7lelik mama. I would never miss Friday lunch. Yallah I love you all bye.


I opend the door to my house as slowly and quitley as I could. M7sin's a very light sleeper. Anything can wake him up. I got in and shut the door behind me and made my way up the stairs. Once I opend the door to the bedroom I saw M7sin there wide awake sitting on the bed.
He was still in his clothes and looked at me strangley.


M7sin: Do you know what time it is?

Noura: 7beeby *sitting down next to him/kiss* I was at my parents house 3adi, and Yasser dropped me home. So it's ok.

M7sin: No it's not ok Noura. You made me look like a fool infront of your whole family.

Noura: What? How?

M7sin: You were supposed to leave with me.

Noura: So? I dont see what the big deal is ? I wanted to spend more time with my family. It's not a crime M7sin, lighten up.

M7sin: What the hell is that supposed to mean? Lighten up !!

Noura: First of all dont curse at me. And second, it means your making such a big deal out of nothing. *heading towards the bathroom*

M7sin: DO NOT WALK AWAY WHEN I'M SPEAKING TO YOU !!


And thats where he did something I never thought possible of him. He hit me.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me back and slapped me on my face. I stood there in complete shock, not even feeling the pain on my face but the pain in my heart.

He never hit me, not once. Whenever we got upset from oneanother we would give space for a couple of hourse then resume to talk about it and try to fix things. But hitting me? Was that his way of resovling things?

I've seen these women on tv shows or movies getting hit my their husbands or boyfriends and I would feel sorry for them. I would sometimes actualy cry, men doing these horrible things to us women. It's unjust and a disgrace.

Have I become one of these women?

8 comments:

3anooda said...

ooooooohhhhhhh this loooks goooodd - im excited

J said...

ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!;D
AMAZIING STORY! AND FROM THE 1ST POST I HATE HIM!;P [M7sin]
Im Waiting For the nxt post;D
Post Soon;*

FooFii said...

WANNASA <33 !! nice nice ..

Cupid ;* said...

OMG!
this is amazing, different!
and shfee mi7sen allah ehada kan shzeena:( but hitting her?:s I hope it doesn't become a habit;s

shoug said...

This was amazing! .. bes honestly i would have taken m7sens side or atleast thought that he had a point had he not hit her! bes once he did 5ala9 karahta! ... bes he did have a point 7asait she shouldve left with him. I love this already!! ;*

love ;** said...

Finally !!

I looove the beginning ;**

Anonymous said...

walla baabyyyyy wsh l 7maas hatha i cant wait to read rhe second post ,, yasser hatha gleel 7ayaah ymmd eddah 3la a lady

Anonymous said...

mi77sn ***