Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trapped {7}

A few days passed and thankfuly I didn't hear from Fahad. I haven't even seen him around the house checking ont he work. It was like he vanished into thin air. I just hope he wasn't hurt. What? No... wait. Why should I even bother to care if he was hurt right? I'm a married women. I have a husband .. although he hits me that's no excuse for me to go around kissing other men. Im a one women man.

I didn't make a mistake. I didn't lead him on in any way, I was straight with him the whole night. He knew I was married yet he still managed to ignore that fact and make a move. He's the one who should be ashamed not me.

Today Jimmy was going to finaly call Yasmeen. And by finaly I mean FINALY. He panicked and bailed when he was supposed to call her. Plus he didn't even see her that weekend. Poor poor Jimmy. I mean how could this 17 year old girl have such an effect on him?


*Dialing Youmi*

Yasmeen: What?

Jamal: Umm.. Hi Youmi...

Yasmeen: Hi huh? Now?

Jamal: I can explain..

Yasmeen: Save it, it's been 3 days wallah 7aram 3leek.

Jamal: Please hear me out and then make your decision.

Yasmeen: Fine yallah let's hear it.

Jamal: I was going to call wallah, don't think I forgot. It's all I could think about ever since out chat on msn. I was so happy but then when the time came I just got nervous and freaked out.

Yasmeen: Why did you get nervous?

Jamal: Ya yasmeen yes we have been friends for a year but I never actualy got your number or hung out with you except at school. So this whole thing is new to me. I didn't wanna make a fool of myself.

Yasmeen: You could never embaress yourself infront of me Jimmy.

Jamal: So are you still mad at me?

Yasmeen: The problem is your just too cute !

Jamal: Haha inti il cute ya a7la youmi !

Yasmeen: Haha, so will I see you today?

Jamal: Uh... did we make plans?

Yasmeen: No, but I'm making them now.

Jamal: Ok then.

Yasmeen: So I'll meet you at Pearls ?

Jamal: Yeah at 8.

Yasmeen: Can't wait !


Well atleast things are going perfect with one of us. It was M7sins birthday today, and as much as I hate saying this bs abadan ma kam leya 5ulg. But I had to present my self better tonight. Maybe if I got him te best gift and spoiled him he would see how wrong he was to hit me and that maybe he'd stop. Well it's worth a shot. Right now I'll grab anything that flys my way.


So I went and got him the new Rolex watch. It was pretty expensive but I knew he'd want it. He loves watches. He had this special drawer filled with watches. All the fancy designer brands. He had over 30 watches in that drawer. His little collection. I found it kinda spoilish. I think it would bring a smile to his face, another watch being added to his collection.

M7sin was working late at the office so I had some time to prepare dinner. He loves italina food and so do I so made him three diffirent types of pasta. I prepared the table and placed the gift on his plate like it was a starter hehe.

He finaly arrived about an hour later....


M7sin: Noura?

Noura: 7beeby I'm in the dining room.

M7sin: What is all this?

Noura: Happy Birthday, come sit down.

M7sin: Ya rabi ya Noura..

Noura: 7beeby whats wrong? I made Italian. Look over at your plate.

M7sin: NOURA MA 3NDI W8T !!

Noura: *eyes watering* M7sin... I did all this for you.... I wanna be with you on your birthday.

M7sin: MA 3NDI W8T MA TIFHAMEEEN SHAY !!! I JUST GOT BACK FROM WORK AND IM EXHAUSTED !!

Noura: Well this is a way for you to unwind.... Please have dinner with me.

M7sin: Uffffff !! Get out of my way !!

He pushed me aside and stomped him way up to the bedroom. Once he slammed the door I bawled into the tears. I blew out the candels and shut off the lights. I didn't even bother to clean up the food. I just went and sat by the window and cried.

How could he do this to me? Ok fine, the hitting I guess I got used to them by now, but not appreciating that I wanted to celebrate his birthday with him. I slaved for five hours making the perfect meal. I shopped for which seemed like a lifetime.



*Incoming Call: 050******* (M7sin's mobile next to his car keys by the door)


Noura: Huh?.......... Aloo ?

---: 7beeby your forgot your sunglasses.

6oooo6 6oooo6 6ooooo6.... I hung up.

13 comments:

FMA said...

god! Please make m7sib like her, then she leaves him;D

Emnilia said...

ba3aaad!?? hes cheating!! a7san fakka!!!! ro7a bala radda ma3a wayhik!!! he irritates me!!! thanks walla ur great, u post daily which makes reading the story more interesting ,,love ya:**

FooFii said...

=( !! HE'S CHEATING ON HER ='[ that's very sad

youcompleteme said...

wai3aaaaaa.
i hate him ......

Lilo♥ said...

:|
No way!! Pig! 7aram ma tistahil!!:(

I just finished reading all the parts of this storyyy, I love it! Keep up the great work ;**

Mort M. said...

AYAL-LE MA TSTE7EEY !!
kl hatha w ham he's cheating ;@;@;@;@;@@@@@@!!!
ma gtlch na8tela w enyeeb fahad a7saan bas entayy ! ;pp!

Cupid ;* said...

oh great now he's cheating too!! Great just great mashala 3alai kamil wil kamil allah:p

L I F E <3 said...

I7MAAAAAAAAAR!!!! AHHHH ! WAI3!!! i hate him!

Suzy.Q said...

Queen Bee- Haha !! ;P



Emnilia- Ur very much welcome 7beebty I'm glad your enjoying them.. love u too ;*


cherriMuffiin- :'''(


youcompleteme- U all do babe ;)


♥- Thank u so0o0 much... i really appreciate it ;*


Mort M. - LOL I was never kidding yallah get the gun.. uff your the one who's running late, I've already got the car prepared :P


Cupid ;* - WAIT! Wsh ili cheating too? No :s she didnt cheat, Fahad kissed her and she backed away and left. she didnt give any signals. she was the victime of that kiss. shes innocent.


forever- Haha first comment from you and you've already joined the club.

love ;** said...

I KNEW he was cheating, mo m3qoula he just changes into this ass of a man you know ;p

BUT babe WALLA I looove this so much, and once again I am all for Noura and Fahad ;**

Anonymous said...

I have no idea why, bs I love Mi7sen;p.. I know it's weird bs I do love him madry laish.. bs hal 7arakka etqeth!:/

Pearla said...

i just started reading your stoory ;( and galbe .. mara t3wer elgaaalb =( i hate m7sin insaaaan 7ywaaan !!!!!!
yala i'm gona go continue :D hehe ..
mwauh ;*

tots said...

BASTARD!!

lol... i started reading trapped today oo i dont think i want to close it ella wana m5al9at'ha..

IM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!! <3

let me go read the next part ;p hehe..