Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trapped {13}

Rima: WHAT !

Noura: He did something.

Rima: Oh c'mon Noura it's not like he blocked my number.

Noura: Haha think twice my dear.

Rima: And he'd do that because ...

Noura: He would ok.

Rima: Why the hell would he?

Noura: 7beebty there's alot of things he's capable of .

Rima: Is there something your not telling me?

Noura: .....

Rima: Noura ?

Noura: Hm?

Rima: What's going on?

Noura: It's not the time Rima.

Rima: HAW ! Wsh feeki, 83da t5awfeeni.

Noura: How fast can you get here ?

Rima: I'll get the first flight out.

Noura: Great. I've got a little visit I have to make. Call me later.



Why would he do such a thing? She's my best friend, he has no right to interfere with my friendships. I needed to confront him but how? If I went to the house alone he might do something. For all I know he's planning something right now. I've been through all the stages of abuse so what more could there possibly be, this was a risk I had to take. I needed to know why he did this. Why he shut my friend out of my life.

I got into my car and started the engine but before I could even make a move Fahad popped up at my window.


Fahad: Where are you going?

Noura: Oh hey Fahad listen I can't make it for dinner tonight.

Fahad: 5air esh fee?

Noura: I have this little erand to run.

Fahad: Well if its little then why don't I come with you. Keep you company.

Noura: Uhh.. no thanks wallah I'll be back in a while.

Fahad: Oh so you'll be back in time?

Noura: I dont think so. Wait what are you still doing here?

Fahad: What do you mean?

Noura: I mean you just left my house like 20 minutes ago.

Fahad: Oh yeah, I was in my car.

Noura: Ummm.. stalk much ?

Fahad: Huh?

Noura: Why didn't you leave?

Fahad: I was smoking a ciggaret.

Noura: And...

Fahad: It's bad to smoke while you drive.

Noura: I see. Well I gotta go so bye.

Fahad thought... An erand huh? What is she getting herself into?


I arrived at M7sins house and looked around for him. Nobody was home, not even the maids. I sat and waited nervously on the chair infront of the door. My heart was racing like a beating drum. What was going to happen once that door opens?


M7sin: Noura?

Noura: Yes it's me.

M7sin: See I knew you would come to your senses.

Noura: Oh no I'm not here for that.

M7sin: Aha.. ajal wsh tebeen ?

Noura: Why didn't you tell me Rima called?

M7sin: Excuse me?

Noura: Why did you block her number?

M7sin: I did it for us.

Noura: Don't you mean you?

M7sin: It's the past. I assume you've talked to her so 5ala9 no need for your drama.

Noura: Oh my drama is well needed in this situation. You had no right M7sin !

M7sin: I don't have to stand for this.

Noura: The hell you do !

M7sin: Look... I've just gotten back and I'm tired. So is there anything else?

Noura: WHY DID YOU DO IT ?

M7sin: Bs kitha mazaj.. bkefi.. ana aby.

Noura: Mashallah .. and that's your answer?

M7sin:Yeah.

Noura: *whsipered* I hate you.

M7sin: What did you just say to me?

Noura: I said I HATE YOU !

M7sin: T3ali hina ya bnt *pulling my hair* meen t7asby nafsik haa? U97ik tkalmeni kitha fahma !!


The door bell rang. Perfect timing.

Is it just me or does "he" seem to be everywhere at the right moment.

M7sin: You've got to be kidding me !

Fahad: Noura yallah were leaving.

M7sin: Na3am? Hathi marty mu bkefik ya 7beeby, yallah i6la3.

Fahad: Noura get in the car now.

I did what I was told and got into Fahad's car.


Fahad: Ism3 tra ma nb'3a mshakel fa 5leek f makanik o a7na bnroo7.

With that said Fahad walked out and came to me. Leaving M7sin standing in his place with a confused look.


Fahad and I drove back to the city. We parked infront my parents house but a few blocks away. We started talking.


Noura: Did you follow me ?

Fahad: No, I just knew.

Noura: Well for once I'm glad you were there , Thank you.

Fahad: Why did you even go there?

Noura: I needed to confront him about something.

Fahad: You could have just called him Noura, What if I wasnt there huh? What do you think would be going on right now?

Noura: 7a9al ili 7a9al ok 5ala9. Its over.

Fahad: Oh its far from over.

Noura: What's that supposed to mean?

Fahad: Nothing...

Noura: I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to do anything wrong.

Fahad: It's ok..

Noura: Fahad?

Fahad: Na3am ?

Noura: Tell me the truth.

Fahad: About...

Noura: You.

Fahad: Well... theres nothing to tell.

Noura: How do you know EVERYTHING about me?

Fahad: Lucky guesses.

Noura: Oh my god I have got to teach you how to lie !

Fahad: Noura wallah !

Noura: La t7lif !! I want you to look me in the eye and tell me. Tell me your not lying.

Fahad: I'm.. not.. lying.

Noura: How dare you !

I got out of his car in a hurry and started walking home. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.


Fahad: I love you.

Noura: What? *confused*

Fahad: Always have. Always will.

Noura: Who the hell are you ?

Fahad: I should have never let you go Noura... My Nouni.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTH!!!!!??!?!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
omg its definetely memory loss;p
6amz

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow!;| thats too much! Shloon fahad kan ya3rifha? Ur Posts are amazinggg;*

Dazzlin said...

OMG!! totallly agree with 6amz lazim iykoon memory loss...

LoL my eyes che r wide open reading ur posts...LOVE them

FooFii said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW <33 WANNASA <33333333 HE FINALLY DID IT !! and oh she has deffinetely lost her memory in the past !!

Anonymous said...

i loved the way u twisted the story :D :D :D :D

Cuteandcuddly said...

i love fahad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzy.Q said...

Anony's

#1- ;D

#2- Thank you my dear ;**

#3- Yeah I love that part.. mercii :)



Dazzlin- Haha well im glad my posts are effecting your eyes :P thank u !


cherriiMuffin- haha inti kl shay goloob o aww's ... y7lelik


CuteandCuddly- 5othy ;)

Scarlet Letter said...

loved this post ;p keep on ;p;P

Anonymous said...

this is one of the best posts ever .....cant wait to find out the truth 7adha elpost intenseeeeeeeeeee!!!! but i love how u twisted things mashallah ur writing is unique ...waiting for ur next post which im hoping is soon lol

Cupid ;* said...

I wanna know what was between them? Pleaaase;**

Anonymous said...

where did love's blog goooo??????????

Emnilia said...

OOOHHH!! A7I9S INNA they were a couple before ba3deyn 9ar shay , and something happened to her, and um elmohem she doesnt remember a single thing;)

Anonymous said...

yes, yes I agree ma3a Emnilia!;p

FooFii said...

hey when are you gonna post ..! please am waiting AND WHY AM THE ONLY ONE WAITING I LOVE YOU SUSY HAHAHAHA MISS YA So MUCH !!