Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trapped {17}

It's been two since I've been back home. Thing's seem to have gotten beter between me and M7sin. He seems more calm and relaxed which is a huge improvement. I went with him to see the doctor yesterday and he gave him some medication to help keep him calm and remove the stress. So far it's all been working really well. I'm starting to feel "back at home".

My parents have tried contacting me but I wouldn't answer or call back. I was going to tel them, and Fahad but just not yet. Let's see how things progress with M7sin first.


M7sin; 7beebty wnk I'm back?

Noura: I'm in the kitchen t3al !

M7sin: Hala bl 8amar *our first "kiss" since along time*

Noura: Uh...

M7sin: Feeki shay ?

Noura: Oh, no.. bs...

M7sin: I know... bs y3ni inti zojti.. and well.. its been.... a long time .. since... we...

Noura: Oh.. that? M7sin things are slowly started to progress between us. I'm not ready...

M7sin: Oh, well that's ok. Almhm ina were together right?

Noura: Ofcourse.

M7sin: So what are you doing?

Noura; Making a milkshake.

M7sin: Mmm... can you make me one while I go change?

Noura: Sure.


I know M7sin is my husband and he has his "needs" but I'm still not ready to give myself to him again. I mean we've been through so much and I just need time. My wounds are slowly starting to fade. I'm healing so, he just needs to be patient.


*Incoming Call Rima*


Noura: FINALY !

Rima: Babe wallah I'm so sorry bs I couldn't find a plane plus I was supposed to be here yesterday but the plane got delayed until this morning.

Noura: La 3adi it's ok, almhm your here?

Rima: Yeah my cousin picked me up and I'm on my way to see you right now !

Noura: Uhh. here? Now?

Rima: HAW ! Wsh feeki I'm on the way bye !


30 Minutes Later...



Rima arrived and we had our year old hug.


Rima: Oh........my........... god.

Noura: I know, it's alot to take in.

Rima: Ya think!

Noura: So what do you think?

Rima: Well I'm pissed at M7sin that's for sure. But still I mean you did the right thing. He is your husband after all. If theres a chance your marriage might still workout then go for it.

Noura: Ok good, now I can tell my parents.

Rima: WHAT! YOU STILL HAVENT TOLD THEM?

Noura: L2 6b3an! I havent spoken to them in two days bs I will inshallah today but COME WITH ME !

Rima: Haha 6yb 6yb lat 5afeen. By the way where's the beast?

Noura: RIMA !

Rima: What? Fine fine.. where's Mr. Lovely?

Noura: Very nice *fake smile* he's upstairs changing or showering..mdri 3ano.

M7sin: Ahlan ahlan nawarti betna.

Rima: Speak of the devil. *rolling her eyes*

Noura: 7beeby I hope you don't mind but Rima's going to be staying with us for a couple of days?

M7sin: Allah y7eeki Rima. Keifk? Keif London?

Rima: Haa?

I shot Rima in the foot signaling her to be polite.

Noura: Ouch! Oh London's fine but getting cold.

M7sin: O inti keifik?

Noura: As always hot !

M7sin: Haha still with the "hot" I see.

Noura: Oh my god... *murmering*

M7sin: Na3am?

Noura: Nothing.

M7sin: So what do you girls have planned for today?

Noura: were gonna go to my parents.

M7sin: Oh your gonna tell them?

Noura: I have to.

M7sin: Yeah no I'm not saying anything's wrong with it. Bl 3ax its a good idea. They should know.

Rima: Aha... well any whoooo I'm gonna go unpack.



After I helped Rima unpack her things we headed to my parents house. I was so nervouse and scared. But thankfuly I had Rima by my side. I told them everything. After I was done they just sat there in utter silence. Didn't speak a word until maybe five minutes later.

Just like Rima they were still very angry at him but were prud of me for stil trying to make the marriage work. They all said they would suport me and stand by me. I felt relieved.

I really hate bad timings.. I got up walking towards the kitchen to get some water when I found the front door open with fahad standing there. He overheard everything and looked so sad. I could see it in his eyes. The rage.

I started to walk over to him slowly. I walked outside where he followed me.


Fahad: I guess congratulations are in order.

Noura: Fahad...

Fahad: Why didn't you tell me?

Noura: It just happend like two days ago.

Fahad: I see, now what?

Noura: What do you mean now what?

Fahad: What about us?

Noura; Fahad there is no us. Those two crazy in love teenagers are in the past. This is the present and I'm married.

Fahad: Noura what about yesterday... we were going to kiss.

Noura: *sigh* That was never supposed to happen and it's good that it didn't.

Fahad: What are you saying Noura?

Noura: I'm saying that as a wife it is my duty to fix my marriage. I will try to fix things. And so far eveything is going really well. M7sin's improved so much I can't even believe it. If he could turn back into the man I met two years ago then I could be happy again.

Fahad: Do you still love him ?

Noura: What?

Fahad: you herd me. Do you still love him?

Noura: Ofcourse I do.... but its still buried somehwhere inside of me.

Fahad: So what am i supposed to do without you ?

Noura: You can try and support me. And I'm always going to be here for you. Let's just start fresh, as friends. *putting my hand forward*

Fahad: Freinds?

Noura: Friends.

Fahad: Freinds...


Rima: There you are yallah... oh.. hey Fahad I'm Rima Noura's friend.

Fahad: Hey Rima. Anyways I wish you the best.

Noura: Thanks... hey don't be a stranger ok ?

Fahad: How could I ?




Rima: What happend?

Noura: Let's just say it's a new chapter.

Rima: 6yb do you wanna get out of here and go some place?

Noura: Yeah I need a new atmosphere.

Rima: Ok wait here I'll go get out stuff.


Rima and I went to Crystal Mall where we had coffee and saw a movie. We had dinner after that then back home.


M7sin: Long day ?

Noura: Yup.

Rima: Hey M7sin.. well I'm beat. Good night.

Noura/M7sin: Good night.

M7sin: Yallah nmshi fo8?

Noura: Yallah.


20 Minutes Later...


Noura: Ahhhhhhhhhh I missed this bed.

M7sin: *pulling me close* It missed you too.


He looked deep into my eyes where I coul alost see the man I fell inlove with. He slolwy touched my lips with his. I kissed him back and we continued on. I have to admit it felt good to feel his touch again, his body on mine.

Things started growing more agressive, but not in a violent way ofcourse but in a more passionate way. He slowly started to remive my mini shorts when I stopped him and pushed his hand away. He tried again where once more I pushed his hands away and sat up.

Noura: M7sin... I told you no.

M7sin: But we were almost...

Noura: Yeah but we were making out not.... sex.

M7sin: 7beebty I don't want to pressure you. But is that what your afraid of?

Noura: No, no ofcourse not. I just don't think think it's time yet for us to .... let's just take things slow.

M7sin: 3la ra7tik 7beebty.

Noura: Thank you.

M7sin: For?

Noura: Doing all of this for me. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

M7sin: You know I'd do anything for you.




In Rima's Bedroom



Rima: Yeah dn't worry I'll keep an eye on him.

Yasser: Please take care of her.

Rima: She's going to be fine, I've seen them today and from what I've herd from her.

Yasser: I know but still she's my baby sister. I just don't want to see her get hurt again.

Rima: Lat 5af 3leha I'm here.

Yasser: Thank's Rima.

Rima: Walaw.

Yasser: Listen ...

Rima: Hmm?

Yasser: What about that dinner you promised me?

Rima: Haha what dinner?

Yasser: Remember on my 20th birthday there was a dare you got from me?

Rima: Oh my goooooooood !! Yeah haha I can't believe you still remember that it was all a game.

Yasser: Well I ment it.

Rima: Yasser... I don't know.

Yasser: Oh c'mon one dinner won't kill you.

Rima: But your my best friends brother. It's kinda weird.

Yasser: No it's not 3adi. Noura won't mind.

Rima: Yeah but I'll have to talk to her about it first.

Yasser: Mn jidik ?

Rima: Ofcourse!!

Yasser: Ok... talk to her tommorow and let me know.

Rima: I will.

Yasser: Good night Rima.

Rima: Night.

10 comments:

Suzy.Q said...

My Pretties,

In the beggining I ment to write "it's been 2 days" Not the number two il7alah. Just a teeny correction

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for more! this is getting pretty exciting ;)

Emnilia said...

LA222!! hal m7sin uff!!! everything was going fine since he left o el7een ya o sawwa drama!!!!! noura stop being so nice! next post plz;p

FooFii said...

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! NOURA 7MARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! ,, I HATE NOURA !! AND IT'S OBVIOUS MI7SIN IS UP TO SOMETHING !! THAT MAN WHORE !!

Cuteandcuddly said...

thanks for the post but i must say i thought she would start things with fahad :(
but i must say she has courage to go back to him and try to make it work. I would never go back and i wish my family wont let me go back but i guess you dont know it may work out :)

thank you for the post cant wait for the next one

Anonymous said...

Cool post yo.. :P

Nawarii said...

mskeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena noora min jid 7aram ili i9eer feeha...after everything that he did to her she decides to be the better person ya3ni ana min jid proud of her courage bas i want the best for her which is definitely FAHAD aaaaaaa5 3ala fahad ow jamalah ow regitah inshallah they get together...owww im liking that rima and yasser might hook up ...cant wait for another post

Emnilia said...

susy i keep wondering ,how did rayan die ? I know 7adi late bt i just have to know ;(, 7abbaita, and i think i mourned more than dina ;p please reply soon

Anonymous said...

SHITE!

What?! no! Mo7sin is an ARSE! he's a friggin psycho trannie! W NOW SHE'S BACK WITH HIM?! could she be any stupider?

Fahad... *sigh* now he's something!

Suzy.Q said...

Emnilia 7beebty Rayan died from cancer. remember he had it then everythign was fine? But then it came back again. sometimes ppl get it twice or so.

Makes sense now ?

xx