Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Trapped {16}

Hello there my little pretties. Sorry about the short post. I promise a longer one soon. Love you all ! ;**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I was in shock... I walked in and saw a completly diffirent room. The walls were painted diffirent, the carpet, the bathroom, the bed, the whole room was like it was magicaly copied from a magazine. It was gorgouse.


Noura: What is all this ?

M7sin: Well... while you were gone I decided to re-do the room the way you wanted.

Noura: The way I wanted ?

M7sin: Yeah, I remember when we first got this house you showed me some ideas of how you wanted the bedroom to be.

Noura: Yeah and you refused.

M7sin: I know but I was rumiging through your old stuff and I found it. I got a whole team together to have it done as soon as possible.

Noura: Ok wait... whats the point of all of this?

M7sin: The point is ... *coming closer and taking my hand and putting it on his chest* I love you. I know your standing there thinking I want to kill him but I do. I don't know why I did those things to you. I --

Noura: M7sin stop please...


M7sin: Nono wait let me finish, please. After you left I felt such guilt and shame that it killed me. I want us to work and I'm willing to do anything, anything you want.

Noura: See that's the thing, we can never work out our issues... sorry YOU can never work out your issues. Your saying all this now but you will hit me again. It's like a drug, you can't stop.

M7sin: *getting on his knees * Noura 7beebty inti please... don't do this. I just experianced my life without you and I don't want to go through it again please. I'm willing to go to a doctor but please don't leave me. *in tears*

Noura: .... Ok

M7sin: Ok?

Noura: Yeah, we'll get you better.


M7sin stood up and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his beautiful soul again. He really was a deep man, but I just needed to bring him back. So I called and set an appointment for tommorow evening.

He is my husband after all and I'm his wife. It's my duty to stand by him no matter what. If he's willing to change and be a better person then I will help him with all my heart.