Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trapped {6}

Dedicated to love ;**

7beebty please don't go. Wallah mafi shay ismah blog mn '3erik !! :'''(

~~~~~~~~~~



After that humiliating incident I got up from the table and stormed out. I managed to actualy find a taxi at 11:00. Got in and went to my parents house. It was late, well to my parents atleast. During this time they would be sitting in the living room watching the news. I rang the doorbell and they opend up with a confused look on their faces.


Mother: 7beebty Noura what are you doing here?

Noura: Hala mama *kiss* wallah sorry but I was alone in the house so I decided to drop by.

Mother: Nawarti el beit.

Father: Nouni I'm sorry sweetie bs I have to sleep.

Noura: La baba please taw jeet !

Father: 7beebty you know I would love to bs they want to me come in a bit earlier tommorow.

Noura: Oh ok well your off the hook this time *teasing*

Father: Haha yallah 7beebty good night. *kiss*



Noura: Where are the guys?

Mother: Jamal is upstairs doing god knows what on is laptop. Why did you have to bring him a laptop it's all he ever uses.

Noura: Ya mama haw! He's 17.

Mother: Mmm hmm...

Noura: Whatever. And Yasser ?

Mother: He went out with some friends he should be back soon.

Noura: 6yb ana broo7 a83ad m3 Jimmy shway o arja3lik.



Knock Knock !!


Jamal: Yeah?

Noura: Helooooo !!

Jamal: Nouni *kiss*

Noura: Hey Jimmy whats up?

Jamal: Laptop.

Noura: Ok now seriously what do you on that thing ?

Jamal: Chatting...

Noura: Or your ....

Jamal: OH NO!! W33333 YA NOURA ALLAH Y8RAFIK!

Noura: Haha well then why are you always on it. I can't think of any other reason.

Jamal: Promise me you won't laugh ?

Noura: Wa3ad.

Jamal: Well I've been too scared to ask Yasmeen for her number so we just talk on msn.

Noura: Jimmy.. C'mon how scary is it to ask a girl for her number? Your such a coward.

Jamal: L2 ya Noura what if she doesn't wanna give it to me?

Noura: You ideot, she likes you and you like her, so why would she refuse ?

Jamal: Mdri bs it's..

Noura: Move over let me see.

Jamal: L2 please Nouni don't read !!

Noura: O99 !!


J-Man says:

So how was your quiz ?


Youmi says:

It was ok I guess.. but there was this one creep trying to copy off my answers LOL :P


J-Man says:

Oh... good that he didn't.


Youmi says:

So what do you have planned for the weekend?


J-Man says:

Wallah I dunno yet you ?


J-Man says:

Yasmeen you there ?


J-Man says:

NUDGE !


Youmi says:

Oh hey sorry my mom called.


J-Man says:

Oh ok.






Noura: ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME !!

Jamal: Shhhhhhhh!! Mama will hear you !

Noura: Jimmy she's practicly throwing herselt at you. And your acting as if you dont care. Keif knto inshallah bl ma63am ??

Jamal: Ummmm....

Noura: Oh my god give me the laptop.

Jamal: Now what are you doing?

Noura: You'll see ...


J-Man says:

Hey Youmi, sorry about before it's just that my sis was in the room so I was kinda distracted. Anyways this weekend I would love to see you.


Youmi says:

Ok great !!


J-Man says:

Hey mind if I ask you to do something for me?


Youmi says:

Sure.


J-Man says:

Could you give me your number ? :)


Youmi says:

I thought you'd never ask. 050******* ;)



J-Man says:

Thanks. I've got to go now, but I'll definitley call you tommorow.


Youmi says:

Can't wait :D




Noura: Now that's how it's done!

Jamal: What do I do now?

Noura: You save the number dumbo and call her tommorow. Don't call her too late or too early. Same thing with the chats. Don't ask why just listen.

Jamal: Thank's Nouni.

Noura: A.T

Jamal: Please don't speak msn.

Noura: Heeeeeey!! I had msn back in my days too you know.

Jamal: Whatever.

Noura: Haha 6yb yallah go to bed it's late plus you have school.

Jamal: Night sis.

Noura: See ya' Jimmy.


I walked downstairs laughing so hard I nearly tumbled down. I walked into the living room and saw my mom drinking some hot milk. We sat for about a half hour and chatted up about everything...well not everything. Once again.... faking it all.

Mother: 7beebty it's 12:30. Dont you think you should be going home?

Noura: La ya mama please ab'3a anam 3ndk elyoum.

Mother: Allah y7ayeki bs M7sin?

Noura: *sigh*



Yasser: Hala ib a7la o5t bl dinya!

Noura: Haha your only sister!!

Yasser: T3ali give me a kiss.

Noura: Where were you this whole time.

Yasser: We went over to 7asan's house after the match.

Noura: What match?

Yasser: Barcelona.

Noura: Damn I missed it !

Mother: O5tk bitnam 3ndena elyoum.

Yasser: Wa a5eeran !

Mother: So I'm gussing you two will have an all nighter ?

Noura/Yasser: Yup!

Mother: Haha allah y5alekm leh.

Noura: Ameen inshallah.

Mother: Do you guys want something before I got o bed ?

Yasser: Yuma bs shahi a5thar.

Mother: 7ather 7beeby.



Ding-Dong !!


Who could be coming over to my parents house at this late hour? My heart started racing the minute I heard the bell. I had a feeling... no I knew it was him. It had to be. I mean obviously it took him this long because he went back to the house, and had no other option but to come over here.

Yasser and I walked to the door. I wanted to grab his hand away from the handel but I couldn't. My hands were shaking. I dont know why but I just had this idea in my head that M7sin would grab me and throw me into the car.


Yasser: Hala M7sin.

M7sin: Ahleen keif il 7al ?

Yasser: 3ayesh walla int ?

M7sin: Good, just came to pick up my wife. Yallah 7beebty nmshe.

Noura: No.

M7sin: Noura 7beebty t2a5ar il w8t yallah.

Noura: I said no.


I talked to him with the calmest voice I had. I tried to controle my myself.... but not for long.


M7sin: 7beebty you can come back tommorow.

Noura: I SAID NO!! STOP CALLING ME 7BEEBTIK!! I'M STAYING HERE TONIGHT!! NOW GET THE HELL OUT!!

Mother: Bismilah wsh feekom !!

Noura: Nothing mama. Now I said leave.

M7sin: 7ather 7beebty. Yallah inshallah ashfk bkrah. Good night.


The very second he walked out I slammed the door so hard I was surprised the windows didn't break.



Mother: 7beebty.... Nouni... are you ok ?


I ignored my mother and ran upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and started crying on my bed. How could he come to my parents house and act like nothing happend? He practicley told his friend that I was a whore and he excepts me to just forget that. Even if it was a joke it certainly wasn't funny nor should it be used.


Yasser came up to me and sat by me. Ofcourse my mother sent him up to do some detective work.



Noura: Please go away... *sobbing*

Yasser: Nouni wsh feeki fj2a you turned upside down?

Noura: I don't wanna talk about it please just leave me alone.

Yasser: Gomi.. t3ali.


Yasser lifted me up and put me aside next to him. He pulled me closer to him and just hugged me. Whispering shhh's to me. Tring to leep me calm and collected. He was always good at those things. He knew everything about me. The way I was close with him was undescribable


Noura: I wanna stay here...

Yasser: You know you can't do that. You have your own home now.

Noura: I know but..... I miss you.... I miss all of you.

Yasser: Isma3eny... try and get some rest now and remember tommorow's a bright new day.

Noura: Yeah your right...

Yasser: Good night Nouni.

Noura: I love you.

Yasser: Ana akthar.


Before Yasser shut the door he said one more thing to me which kind of gave me goosbumps.


Yasser: I don't want to pressure you. But whenever you want to tell me, know I'll be here. I hate seeing you like this.


After he left he went downstairs to my mother who was waiting anxiously. No, he didn't rat me out but instead covered for me saying that me and M7sin had a small fight about something pointless. Although he made me look like a fool it was better than the truth.

The next morning I woke up to find myself on the floor. I kept tossing and turning all night. How did I not wake up from the fall ? My eyes were red and I looked so pale not even my bronze powder could save me. I brushed my teeth and headed down to breakfast.


I felt like I was a teenager again. My dad had already gone to work so it was just my mom and brothers at the table. I miss those days...


Mother: Aha jat il 7lwa.. keifik elyoum?

Noura: A7san shway.

Yasser: Smile for me *whispering*

Jamal: Bismilah someone's happy.

Noura: Haha yup! *poking Yasser*

Mother: 7beebty Fahad called a few days ago for you.

Noura: Me? Why?

Mother: I forgot to tell you, but he just wanted to say hello.

Noura: Oh, well If I see him at the house I'll let him know I got the message... Mmm speaking of which can one of you guys drop me off ?

Yasser: Yeah I've got to go to the gym anyways so yallah.

Noura: Bye guys love you !!


The whole ride over was in total silence. We didn't speak a word. I knew he wanted me to open up but I just couldn't. He would be so furious he'd probabley shoot M7sin. Yasser was always overprotective of me, not to the extreme but to the level of love. I felt so sad and guilty. I wanted to tell him to pull over. I wanted to burry myself in his chest and just cry and let it all out. I wanted to tell the truth. I've never lied to him or to anyone in my entire life. But now M7sin's making me lie to the people I love. How can he have such an effect on me? I was blinded by love. Yes, the fold just came off and now things are clear.


Yasser kissed me and drove off.

I walked in to find M7sin infront of my face. He looked .. I can't believe I'm actualy gone say this, but happy to see me.



M7sin: 7beebty I missed you. *kiss*

Noura: Well, glad to know you missed your little whore.

M7sin: Baby I know, I was way out of line. I messed up and what I said... wow I can't even believe it. I wish I could take it back I really do. What can I do ? You name it, anything.

Noura: You can give me my life back. First by letting me pass.


Fj2a I heard Fahad's voice. I went on up to the third floor and stood by him watching the workers do their thing.


Fahad: What do you think?

Noura: It's really starting to come together.

Fahad: Yeah only a few more weeks and were all done.

Noura: Yeah....... great.

Fahad: You ok? You don't seem yourself.

Noura: And how would you know ?

Fahad: Trust me I know you.

Noura: Oh really ?

Fahad: Yup.

Noura: Anyways when are you guys gonna finish up today ?

Fahad: Oh sorry if you want us to leave we could.

Noura: Oh no no no !! I just wanted to know.

Fahad: Well two hours max.

Noura: Oh ok.

Fahad: Oh my god Noura !!

Noura: WHAT !

Fahad: You have a bruise on your arm.

Noura: Oh ... that. I fell.

Fahad: It must have been a pretty bad fall for it to be looking like that. Did you go to the hospital?

Noura: No need I'm fine really.

Fahad: Noura you have to get this checked out please. How long has it been like this ?

Noura: About a week.

Fahad: A small fall would never cause this. Let M7sin take you.

Noura: M7sin's busy so I'll just go by myself later tonight at like 9 or something.

Fahad: E please do.


Fahad left. M7sin was watching tv. And I was upstairs trying to figuir out a way to get out of the house. I knew if I told him I was going to the hospital he would refuse. So I wore my pink juicy tracks and went to him.

I asked him if I could go take a jog and surprisingly he approved. He smiled at me and asked for a kiss before I left.

What is this? Is this my M7sin? Is he back? Oh please let it be for good.


I arrived at the hospital to find Fahad standing there at the enterance. I was shocked, I never expected to find him here. I knew he wanted me to go check my arm out but coming with me?


Noura: What are you doing here?

Fahad: I had to make sure you were ok.

Noura: Fahad I'm fine now please leave I can take care of myself.

Fahad: I wanna come in with you.

Noura: Are you crazy they know me here. If they see you they might tell my husband.

Fahad: Well I'm related to you so 3adi. Why would they tell your husband that a relative came with you.

Noura: Ugh! Fine yallah.



We got into the doctors office and sat down. He lifted my sleeve up and examined my arm. He said that it looks bad, like real bad and that I needed an X-Ray. After a few minutes he came back to me with the results. He informed me that I broke my arm. That the bones were badly damaged and bruised. He warned me that if I had came in any later it would have worse and probabley I would need surgery.

I will never forget the day he did that to me. It was about two days agp when I was washing the dishes in the sink that he walked in and started yelling. He was yelling about me being too slow with washing the dishes and how lazy I was.

Well that day he had five of his friends over and I had to make him lunch. How many dishes and silverware would I have to wash ? C'MON !!

I broke my arm. Now have a cast. Can't hide it.

M7sin will see it. He will yell. He will probabley damage my other arm to make it even.

Fahad was in utter shock the whole time. His eyes widend with every word the doctor had said. How would I explain this to him?

He dropped me off home and walked me to the gate. I couldn't have him near the house, M7sin would flip.


Fahad: Please take care of yourself.

Noura: I will don't worry about me.

Fahad: But can't help buty worry ya Noura.

Noura: Why?

Fahad: Because...


He cut off his words and leaned in and planted a gentle soft kiss on my lips. Nothing too serious or aggresive. Just a warm nice kiss. The kind of kiss that would wrap up a day.

I backed away quickley and opend the gate and turned back to look at him one more time.


Noura: What are you doing? No... I'm sorry but... No.....

9 comments:

Cuteandcuddly said...

:(
i love fahad but that wasnt the way to tell her you like her !!!!!!!!!!
so is m7sin bipolar ?

Emnilia said...

ee 7adda!! he couldve waited!! hatha m7sen wallah yabeella 6raag y3dlah oo y3addel a5la8ah 7MAR!

Suzy.Q said...

CuteandCuddly- No he doesnt have bipolar babe


Emnilia- LOL inti 5ala9 da5alti jowa il 8e9a shaklik... yallah can;t wait for your next cursing session in the next post ;*******

FooFii said...

OMG !~!!!!! HATHAAA EHABEEEEEEEL !!! <333 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AWWWWWWWWWWW AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! EYANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN <33 NEXT POST EXT POST !!<33

Cupid ;* said...

Fahad is so caring, sweet and gentle:(

And about mi7sen, it's official, fee infi9am bil shakhsiya

Mort M. said...

*kicks Bab Bait mi7sen W ta8telaa* *Ayeeb fahad yam Noura* W 5ala9naa :P! a7laah 7all mara 7lww ;p!! Hehehehe !

love ;** said...

I LOVED THIS POST and I loved the dedication ya galby intay ;**

THANK YOU ya a7la susy.q, random adree bs you know when cupid was writing about all the bloggers and she said how she thinks you are beautiful, we talked about it and I think its true, a7is mashalah 3laich you are gorgeous both inside and out ;**

this new story is AMAZING I love it, and I am all for Fahad and Noura ;p

mi7sen needs to die like NOW ;**

love you beautiful ;**

Suzy.Q said...

cherriiMuffin- LOL mn 3yoni.... soon darling, soon ;*



Cupid ;* - Haha yeah guess fahad is alright.. ;)



Mort M. - Haha since your so hooked, why dont you just email me the version you like and I'll post it ;D



love ;** - O al7een jena 3ndaha.. my fisr blogger. The one I was hooked on :(

Awwwww.. wallah you so made my day by saying that.. inti o cupid y7belkmm i love u guys so much wallah... into ili beautiful wallah <33

Im so glas ur loving it 7beebty bs I will only continue if u stay on.. ow wlaaaaa i will so quit with u !!

and about m7sin, u shoot him and ill put him in the trunk of the car ;)

LOVE U MORE !!

Nawarii said...

i LOVE fahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad he is such a gentleman unlike her husband the ass omg inshallah they hook up...i loveeeeeeeee the twists in ur blog 7adhum realistic mashallah...love uuuuuuu and ur blog...waiting for ur update:D:D