Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trapped {21}

Noura: Ufff enough !

M7sin: Babe is everything ok ?

Noura: I'm fine but Rima has been calling me for over an hour now and ... the gilr just doesnt know when to quit.

M7sin: You guys got into a fight or something?

Noura: Yeah, a silly little one last night.

M7sin: Im sorry sweetie, do you wanna talk about it?

Noura: No.

M7sin: C'mon it will make you feel better.

Noura: You won't like it...

M7sin: I'll be fine.

Noura: Well... she hates you and that pissed me off.

M7sin: Ouch!

Noura: I'm sorry.. I told her to start acting a bit more mature but yesterday at the party I figuired out who she really was.

M7sin: Which is...

Noura: A selfish cruel-hearted bitch !

M7sin: Baby calm down . I'm sure it's all just a huge misunderstanding that's all.

Noura: Whatever... I'm going out with Yasser now so that will keep me sane, for a while atleast.

M7sin: Try to enjoy it. She's worth it to be this upset.

Noura: I know. Thanks.

M7sin: I love you 7beebty. You know that right?

Noura: Ofcourse...

M7sin: Oh baby wait !!

Noura: Hmm?

M7sin: When you get back there will be a surprise waiting for you.

Noura: ....Can't wait.



Later With Yasser...


Yasser: Yallah 3ad ya Noura bla 7arakat. She's your best friend!

Noura: If you invited me out to talk about Rima then I don't wanna hear it !

Yasser: Can you just please tell me what happend between you two. Everything was peachy then two seconds later BAM cat fight.

Noura: You saw us last night?

Yasser: Yeah for afar. And from the expressions on both your faces I wouldn't say it was pleasent.

Noura: *sigh* The whole time she's been staying with us she's been nothing but rude and immature towards my husband. I've talked to her about it so many time but the girl just won't listen.

Yasser: Noura you know she only wants you to be happy.

Noura: I don't think so. If she really does then she should try to be happy with me. Not make me misrable everytime she walks into the room.

Yasser: It's better if you both just sit down for a while and talk.

Noura: Are you crazy? After what she did? No !

Yasser: Listen, I'm not asking as her boyfriend. I'm asking as your brother. Please just talk to her.

Noura: ..... Your lucky that I love you so damn much and can't say no to you!



After my little get together with Yasser I went over to the hotel that Rima was staying at.



Rima: N- Noura. Ho come in come in !

Noura: Thanks...

Rima: I'm surprised you came.

Noura: I'm even more surprised trust me.

Rima: Uhhh do you want anything to drink? Water, tea?

Noura: No I'm fine.

Rima: Ok... so how have you been?

Noura: It's only been a day Rima.

Rima: Yeah... I'm sorry.

Noura: It's ok. How's the hotel?

Rima: Haha I actualy would prefer your house.

Noura: Sorry about that. But you have to know I was just so angry with you that I did what I had to do.

Rima: Aha.. which is kicking your best friend out who YOU asked to come all the from Europe?

Noura: Don't blame me ok. You would have done the same thing and you know it !

Rima: No I would never. Yes maybe the anger but the situation, I would have never handeled it the way you did.

Noura: You know what why am I even here. It was a stupid idea to begin with !

Rima: So what do you wanna do now?

Noura: I dont know.. I wanna say I'm sorry but at the same time I will punch the wall.

Rima: Well good for you being all with the honesty.

Noura: Well what do you me to do huh ?

Rima: Fisrt off could tell your best friend what's in your mind at this very second.

Noura: I want to leave.

Rima: *walking to the bedroom* see yourself out.



I got into my car a drove back home.



Noura: M7sin ?

M7sin: Upstairs 7beebty.

Noura: Haha are you decent?

M7sin: Yeah c'mon in.

Noura: You wont believe the day I --

M7sin: Surprise!


The room was filled with candels. The bed was covered with red silk covers, my favorite.

I walked over to M7sin and he took off my sweater. We started to undress eachother then we both made our way onto the bed. I don't know if I was really ready or if I was just doing this to ease the anger I was in.

Before anything could happen, M7sin's phone rang.


Noura: Who's calling you?

M7sin: Forget it... where were we ?

Noura: M7sin I don't wanna do this if your phone is gonna keep ringing. Just get rid of it.

M7sin: Ok hand it to me.


I picked up his phone and saw an unknown number.


Noura: It's an anonymous number.

M7sin: See? Nothing to worry about.

Noura: See? *sarcatic tone* their calling again so see who it is. Maybe it's a friend you didn't save.

M7sin: I'll just put it on silent and check it out later. It's about us now.

Noura: *sigh* Fine let me get it. Hello ...

Stranger: *silent*

Noura: Hello ?

M7sin: Noura what's wrong who is it?

Noura: Mdri no ones speaking. Hello ? Is anyone there?

Stranger: I'm sorry, is this M7sin's mobile ?

I hung up the phone.

Noura: It's all about us huh ? You really think you had me fooled didn't you?

M7sin: What are ypu talking about? Who was that?

Noura: Next time if your going to cheat, then atleast be smart enough to buy an extra phone just for that.


I pushed M7sin off of me, wore my robe and rushed into my car. I didn't care how I was dressed but I just needed to leave that house.

I knew exactley where to go. But I didn't know if I would be welcomed with open arms.


Noura: *crying* Hi.... can I come in?

Rima: 7beebty ..... come here.

6 comments:

Emnilia said...

ana mn zmaan ay hate this m7sn! d3la! a7san wa55arat 3anna o she got back to her senses! fahhoody ayna anta elyawm? :(

Anonymous said...

OHH! emnilia mashalla wayid layig 3alaich fahad PERFECT:DDDD

;p iff ma7ib mi7sen:S

6amz

Emnilia said...

6amzo sh8a9dich? *raising an eyebrow* its just a character in a story .... oo ana a7bba bs abee he ends up with noura :)

Cuteandcuddly said...

Rima is really a true friend :)

Anonymous said...

http://unexpected-glow.blogspot.com/

Hend said...

chene am starting to hate Nora she is stupid and stubborn !! WHY IS SHE STILL WITH me7sn ! he is psycho
http://hendanda.blogspot.com