Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

8 Things :)

I've been tag by one of my favorite bloggers... Confessions. 7beebty inti! I love you ;**


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

. London
. Meeting SQ <3
. To see the new movie Obsessed
. Starting my new class in... the performing arts school (london) :D
. Getting lost in Herrods
. Cuties checking me out :P
. Getting a tan soon
. Wearing my hot NEW black leather jacket


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

. Also go to NYC
. Get a little bit more taller
. Improve my vocals
. Learn salsa dancing
. Stop being so darn sensitive all the time
. Not start up drama this summer and just live it up
. Tell if he's the "one" or not


8 Things I Love:

. My family & friends ;*
. Desperate Housewives
. Shoes
. My bb
. Cupid, Confessions, Love, Cupcakes, Dazzlin, SQ
. Walking the streets in style
. Laughing and screaming at the movies and not giving a ...
. My life el 7mdela... god blessed me and things are going the right wat :)


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

. Watched TV
. Excercised
. Humiliated my self infornt of a guest
. Got a surprising e-mail
. Made a surprising call and decision
. Finished Greys Anatomy season 5 and cried over "someone" I dont wanna be a spoiler, but those of you who finished it will know who :(
. Laughed so hard which was something I needed
. Slept peacfuly


8 Shows I Watch:

. Desperate Housewives
. Lost
. Greys Anatomy
. One Tree Hill
. Prison Break
. Ghost Whisperer
. Heroes
. Gossip Girl


8 Bloggers I Tag And Adore:

. CuteandCuddly
. Confessions
. Cupid
. Love
. Slouchy Pants
. Cupcake
. CherriMufiin
. Dazzlin


- xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness :D

i wish someone would tag me.. e7im..

**WINK WINK**

Cupid ;* said...

7abeebti i love you so much;** THANK YOU tara i edited my post oo I swear i remember putting ur name it was one of the first that popped onto my mind and i did not just change it because u tagged me u knw how much i love you and I apologize wala u were supposed to be at that list, but you are now;** I LOVE YOU

Suzy.Q said...

**Marry Poppins
Im sowwwy bs i still love u ;**

**Cupid
awwwiez.. i love u more! the first? y7beeeeeeeeeeelik <3 its alreight babe :)))

FooFii said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY AM ONE OF THEM !!! <33
WANNNNAAASSAA <3 I LOVE YOU SUSY ~!
walla i wish i could meet you !! i'll try to convince my dad to go to london !! <33

SQ said...

Awwwwh Sweetie!! I'm So Looking forward to meeting u this summer<3!
W I love you too;*