Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Trapped {26}

One Week Later...


Fahad: Wake up.. Nouni.. wake up.

Noura: Mmmmm.. just a few more minutes.

Fahad: 7beebty you fell asleep on the couch. Yallah I'll take you back.

Noura: MMMMM !! Aby anam!

Fahad: Ok ok, 3ala ra7tik.

Fahad carried me up and took me into his bedroom. He placed me on the bed and covered me with the new sheets I got him, since I hated the ones he had before. He was such a gentlmen. He took an extra pillow from the bed and slept on the couch outside.

The next morning I woke up to find Fahad making me breakfast. This was the first time a man had ever cooked for me. Usualy I'm the one who's slaving around all day.


Noura: Fahoodi, you did all this for me?

Fahad: La it's for this other chick.

Noura: Where is she I'll kill her !

Fahad: Y7lelik....keif nmty?

Noura: Your bed is amazing. I slept like a baby.

Fahad: So what do you want us to do today?

Noura: Oh I dont know if I can today.

Fahad: What do you have planned?

Noura: Well I have a lunch date with Rima but you can pick me up afterwards.

Fahad: Sounds like a plan.


Fahad and I had our breakfast then went our seperate ways.

Rima and I had our lunch ...


Rima: So are things heating up between you and Fahad yet?

Noura: Haha it's been a week! Plus I'm not going to sleep with him until...

Rima: Until what??

Noura: Never mind.

Rima: Until you get married ! So you are thinking about him ?

Noura: Well ofcourse I am. I lost him all those years, and I wont lose him again.

Rima: 7beebty inti. Allah y5alekm la ba3ath.

Noura: Ameen inshallah.


Fahad: Hello ladies!

Rima: You ass you scared me!

Noura: Haha hala 7beeby, yeah were all done here.

Fahad: Have you guys payed yet?

Rima: Nope.

Fahad: Good, then lunch is on me.

Rima: Peachy!

Noura: Fahoodi wallah mo lazim.

Fahad: 5leki 83da bs.


Just as Fahad and I parted ways with Rima we bumped into a women.

Women: Oh I'm sorry!

Fahad: 3adi wallah.

Women: Wait... Fahad?

Fahad: Rana?

Rana: Yes! Oh my god it's been like what? Three years? How've you been?

Fahad: I'm good, really good and yourself ?

Noura: *cough, cough*

Fahad: Oh I'm sorry Rana this is my girlfriend Noura.

Noura: Hey there...

Rana: Oh... so your Noura?

Noura: Uhhh.. yeah.

Fahad: Noura 7beebty we have to get going.

Rana: Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to keep you.

Fahad: La 3adi. Yallah nshoofik.



Noura: Hey who was that?

Fahad: Just a girl who used to be in my class back in the States.

Noura: Oh ok.

Fahad: Where to now my dear?

Noura: Damn it! You know what I forgot my cell phone back at the table. Give me one second.


I ran back over to the cafe where I saw Rana sitting there reading a magazine.


Rana: Noura, Hi.

Noura: Hey. Meeting someone?

Rana: Me? Oh no. Haha just enjoying a quite lunch.

Noura: Yeah.... listen I wanted to ask you something.

Rana: Sure?

Noura: Before when you said "oh so your Noura" what did you mean by that?

Rana: Nothing really. Fahad used to talk about youa lot that's all.

Noura: He did?

Rana: Yeah haha it was one of the reasons why we broke up.

Noura: Excuse me?

Rana: Oh my god. I'm so sorry, he didn't mention me did he?

Noura: No.... he didn't.

Rana: I'm sorry...

Noura: It's ok. Anyways I gotta go. Again it was really nice meeting you. Take care.




Fahad: What took you so long?

Noura: I ran into a friend.

Fahad: 7elo... do I know her?

Noura: Oh yeah, you could say she's a mutual friend.


We got back to his house...

An hour later...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firsttt :D aywaa awal marrah (h)
Yallah ill go read :p

Anonymous said...

Wee laish ma gallaha 3an rana ? ;/

Nawarii said...

plssssssssssssssssssss dont ruin things between them la2na sij mabi'3aw y9eerooon happy akeed 7abiby fahad makan yabi yagher noora give him a chance

Zuzzy:** said...

Suuuusssssyyyy doooonttt makeee them fighttttt :(:(:(

FooFii said...

WEEEEEEEEEE3 !!! if t hey had a fight i'll quit reading this story !. ya they have a fight wella tethbe7ena nafs 7biibii rayan <33 !

tots said...

hmm... i guess the drama never ends in her life does it ;p?

cant wait for the next post ;*

Emnilia said...

lol! I like rima.
Rana? His ex? Hm.alah y3eenna.
F +n= l

Anonymous said...

..!

Akeeed ya3nee b tan6er after shes married! ib taznee ya3ne!?!

ya7laailah Fahad.. yawailha noura in sawwat drama! killish mo wagtaa.. so he didnt wana say inna kanat his ex.. mala da3y ya3nee~

Emnilia! shno F+N=1 can u be more of a dork! haha dorkie dorkie :P

Suzy.Q said...

LOL Mary Poppins by N+F=1 i think she ment that they both are one. Like one person. Like they were each a broken peice that found one another. Am I correct?