Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

High School .. part three

Here's a long one for you ;**






The doorbell rang. Voices were being herd but clear enough to tell who it was. Steps were marching up towards Dina's room until there was a knock on the door.
Without waiting for a reply the person opened the door.

Dina: What are you doing here?

3bdulah: Your mom said it was ok for me to come up.

Dina: That wasn’t my question.

3bdulah: You said you needed my help.

Dina: Not anymore I don’t.

3bdulah: Dina please…

Dina: Oh so now you care?

3bdulah: I've always cared.

Dina: Well your really proved that today.

3bdulah: I didn’t mean that.

Dina: If you don’t mind I'm kinda busy so…

3bdulah went and sat on the bed which was a cue for Dina to do the same.

3bdulah: I’m here. At you house late at night. So don’t I atleast deserve a little bit of credit?

Dina: *sigh* Have you ever tutored anyone before ?

3bdulah: I'm lucky to say that you’ll be the first.

A brief moment later 3bdulah took Dina's hands gently and placed them in his.

Dina: What are you doing ?

3bdulah: Don’t worry. I’m gonna help you get your grades up.

Dina: I hope so cause if you don’t then it’s the end for me here.

3bdulah: What do you mean?

Dina: I mean, their gonna send me off to some boarding school in England.

3bdulah: Wow to that level huh ?

Dina: It’s not just my grades, its a lot of other stuff.

3bdulah: Like what?

Dina: Uh… that’s really non of your business, no offence.

3bdulah: Non taken. So how do you wanna do this?

Dina: Let’s make it a twice a week thing.

3bdulah: That’s fine with me.

Dina: Great. Umm.. 3bdulah ?

3bdulah: Yeah ?

Dina: Could you let go of my hand now.

3bdulah: Oh haha sorry.

Dina: Listen I really don’t wanna be rude or anything but I’m tired.

3bdulah: *getting up* Oh yeah your right it is getting kinda late. So I’ll see you tomorrow after
school ?

Dina: Tomorrow after school.

Meanwhile Noura and Haya were having a conversation of their own.

Haya: I cant reach him.

Noura: Maybe he’s busy 5ala9 3adi.

Haya: It’s not like him to not pick up. He’s my ipod and I need it.

Noura: Dude just buy a new one when your in the US.

Haya: I would but then what the hell am I supposed to do in the plane? Stare at the seat in front of me, no thank you.

Incoming Call 3bdulahNoura: Its 3bdulah.

Haya: Well answer it !

Noura: Hala 3bdulah wenik ?

3bdulah: Hala Noura, sorry but I was a bit busy. Tell Haya I’ll give her the ipod at school
tommorow.

Noura: Ok, uh 3bdulah I got another line. See you tommorow.

Haya: Is it.. ?

Noura: Yeah *all smiles*

Haya: Well don’t just stare at the phone !

Noura: Ok *deep breath*

S3oud: Hala b a7la bnt.

Noura: Hehe hey S3oud.

S3oud: Kfk 7beebty ?

Noura: Eb 5air el 7mdelah. You ?

S3oud: Great now that I herd your voice.

Noura: Haha bla tasleek.

S3oud: Lesh asalik 3ala Noni ?

Noura: Mdri…

S3oud: Eh shfty keif you cant find a reason.

Noura: Fine fine you win.

S3oud: My only victory is you my dear.

Noura: 7beeby listen I’m helping Haya pack and all so we’ll talk later.

S3oud: When are you gonna be home?

Noura: Wallah mdri, I might sleep over.

S3oud: Cant you sleep over with me ?

Noura: Haha ya ws5 !

S3oud: You know you want to baby.

Noura: Kil za8 *laughing hysterically*

S3oud: Yallah a5aelkm. Good night 7beebty.

Noura: Good night.



Haya: Well well well, look at you miss giggles

Noura: Inti ba3ad kili za8.

Haya: What did he say?

Noura: He said that he wants me to sleep over instead of over here.

Haya: Awa9lek 3ndo ? *winks*

Noura: Yaleet wallah !

Haya: Tisk tisk tisk, you dirty little girl.

Noura: Haha !

S3oud was one of the popular guys at school who was in the same crowd that Dina’s in. He’s known as the bad boy but Noura doesn’t believe since he was so nice to her ever since she walked into high school. Then their hi and bye friend ship turned into something Romantic. They barley see each other at school. Sure when they spot each other in the hall way they would smile but as for sitting together, that’s out of the question.

In some silly way S3oud convinced her that if his friends knew they were dating they would try to spoil everything they had together. After all it is high school and cliques are very well used.
He’s Mr. popular and she’s Miss ordinary. it’s a romance no one would ever expect, which is why they wanted to keep it on the down low. It’s been five months and so far all’s going the way they want it to.

Now back to Dina who was sitting in her bedroom trying to contact Mona and some of her other friends. Still confused as to why she had been blown off. Mona finally did answer her phone.

Dina: Where the hell were you on Thursday. And how come I didn’t see any of you guys at school today ?

Mona: Dina chill ok. They were all at Haifa’s beach house and the car wasn’t enough for all of them so they asked me to come with my car.

Dina: I was there for like an hour ya Mona !

Mona: I know babe and I’m so sorry. You know I love you and would never bail on you. I mean have I ever ?

Dina: No..

Mona: Ok, then so don’t put a frown on that gorgeous little face of yours ok?

Dina: Hehe ok.

Mona: I’ll see you tomorrow ?

Dina: 6b3an.

Mona: Alright gorgeous good night.

Dina: Night.

Dina went asleep that night feeling good. Her friends didn’t bail but only got stuck and she finally found a tutor. She believed that everything was starting to brighten up for her.


The Next Day, School

Lunch time…

Mona: Your still not mad at me are you ?

Dina: No wallah I’m not.

Mona: Good. Oh hey s3oud!


Ok.. Huh? S3oud just gave Mona a hug. But that’s ok right? Friends do hug. But that’s not how it was. S3oud practically carried her off the floor. Mona’s hands roaming up and down his back. Does that seem friendly to you ? Is s3oud up to something ?

S3oud: Hey Dina.

Dina: Hey yourself.

Mona: He is so hot.

Dina: Mona.. Shhh he can hear you.

Mona: Let him hear me. I want those muscular arms wrapped around me good .

Dina: Haha oh my god. Hugh Hefner would love to have you at his mansion.

Mona: Ewwwww !! I would never do playboy !

Dina: If you say so.

Mona: Bitch !

Dina: Love you too. Mona: Excuse me… Hey s3oud?

S3oud: Yeah?

Mona: I’m having a little get together at my beach house this weekend. Just a few close friends, wanna come ?

S3oud: Yeah sure sounds fun.

Mona: It will be.

Dina: Gathering?

Mona: The one that your gonna help me plan.

Dina: Your unbelievable you know that ?

Mona: What?

Dina: Babe he’s not into you.

Mona: Really? Cause from the hug we just shared I think its safe to say that I’m about to catch a big one.

Dina: I hope you didn’t mean ….

Mona: Huh? … OH GOD NO !!!


Mona got up to get a beverage. With her walking away someone else was coming straight at Dina.


Dina: Uhhh… hi…

3bdulah: Mind if I join you?

Dina: Actualy I was just leaving…. Guys I’ll see you in class.

3bdulah: Hold up. Damn your fast.

Dina: Oh, sorry.

3bdulah: What was that back there?

Dina: I’m not following…

3bdulah: The second I walk by you just storm off.

Dina: I have a class.

3bdulah: There’s still a couple more minutes.

Dina: I wanna get a good seat in the front. You know how those are always taken.

3bdulah: Why does it always result to lies with you ?

Dina: I’m not..

3bdulah: Dina ?

Dina: Ok fine maybe I am just a teeny bit.

3bdulah: Teeny bit or no teeny bit, you just don’t want your “friends” to know that we know eachother.

Dina: I’m sorry 3bdulah but it’s complicated.

3bdulah: What’s so complicated about you and me hanging out ?

Dina: Nothing..

3bdulah: So?

Dina: Look I’m sorry but I gotta get to class. I’ll see you later this after noon.

9 comments:

Dreamer;* said...

FIRSSSSSSST!
now I'm gonna read;p

Dreamer;* said...

I don't like 3abdullah, or S3oud, or Mona:P
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I do like Dina and Haya;p

Esoteric said...

Haha, ok so a7s S3oud 7adda HOT! **Sigh** bs if he's cheating on Noura I'm seriously going to slap him , o Mona looks like a bitch, so yeah I guess, there might be a prbability. And 3abdalla, mskeen a7s he likes her o she's not giving him wayh! Poor thing, other than that, I LOVED IT!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice!! keep going hun ;**

-AH

Esoteric said...

AND WOHOOOOOOOOO I'M SECOOOOOOOOOON!

Nawarii said...

dina taghir il9ara7aaaaaaaaaa....3abood is so sweet ow she is just being an ass ...and s3ood and noora a7is something bad will happen becuz of mona

Intmacy Xx said...

miskeen 3bdula! & shd3wa what dina did mala da3iiii ! being popular its have one crappy group to love & be obbsesd with you its to be friends with every one even the nerds !

-lamees Xx

Allure said...

Friends arnt everything ... especially if ther the kind shes hanging out with .. Mskeen
3bdullah madre laish a7iss hes hotty who shes gna like :p

Already hooked :* cant wait 4 more

BLBM:** said...

7aram