Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Summer Reading List

I'm not a nerd but books are like heaven to me. I love em'.. I love em'.. I love em' !


Check these books out, and trust me you do NOT wanna miss out on them. Yeah yeah I know it's summer and it's all about hanging out doing wild crazy things until were forced to come back home, but it's about when you get back and cuddle up into bed that I'm talking about. Hehehe.. :)
















The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks













Don't Tell Mummy by Tony Maguire







The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks








Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man by Steve Harvey
____________________
Btw, I'm in love with Nicholas Sparks. He is an amazing writer and makes you feel like your right there in the story, feeling every single emotion there is. Plus he is the writer of The Notebook and A Walk To Remember. Which were later on made into movies. Oh and by the way one of his novels also was made into a movie recently called Nights In Rodanth, starring Richard Gere and Diane Lane. It's also an amazing movie that you can't miss. So trust me when I say you need to read these books.
- xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate reading books bess like blogs cause 3arabi oo english bess fee book it looks nice so should i give it a try it the one ily isma
(dont tell mummy) by tony maguire
oo so2al when are u going to start the new story inshallah soon !!

A;p

Charmbracelet said...

I'm in looove with books too!!

I wrote in my last post about jodi picoult-my sisters keeper..and also nineteen minutes!! I love her

I read two books by nicolas..the rescue and the Gaurdian..I loved them ! In gona get around to watch the movie!=)

-N~

Anonymous said...

ewww boooks :P

anaaaa ag3ad shahar 3ala chapter wa7ed :P agraaa marritaain 3ashan astaw3ib :P lol bassss ill try the last onee ma daam hes the one illy kitab the notebook oo a walk to remember... ill check it outttt ;)

Dazzlin said...

ALLAA i adore books.. i bought a load of them a while back but i didn't read them cuz of uni.. never got the time.. bas i7eena i have so much time on my hands i can't wait to start them.. my sister and I started a bookclub with our friends o we were thinking of the next book to read (i chose the first and let me tell u they all hated me afterwards.. i hated myself 4 choosing that book.. wen i read the back it seemed nice o chee bas while u read it its sooo the opposite.. its actually perverted :P) anyways so im not choosing the book just suggesting :P o The Wedding o The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks sound good..

O daaahling ur not a nerd 4 reading.. :*** Thanx 4 sharing the list with us..