Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All New.. All Change

Well obviously there's been a huge change. I just ended my story which means I have nothing left. I mean I'm out of ideas for stories. And well I'm not in the mood for them anywhere. I'm not saying I will stop writing stories for good, I don't know really what will happen later on.

I made this new blog cause well I always have alot of thought in my head and want to let them all out. And I think this is the perfect place to do it. I mean thats what blogs are for, not stories =P

I hope you guys will like this new blog. You will get to see a new side of me.

I hope you guys will still read my blog and enjoy it as much as you used to before.

I love you all so much and thank you all for your comments on the last post of "Trapped"

And I just want to reply back to 3nooda and Cupid ;*


Cupid I love you and missed you so much more. Where have you been?

3nooda 7beebty M7sin asked Fara7 to marry him just a couple of months after he and Noura got a divorce. But Fara7 didn't say yes. She actualy slapped him saying "no chance in hell, I will never marry someone like you". Karma is a bitch!

xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved ur story girl!!
When ever y feel like talking or something just post it ;D
It'll make our day ;p
Well miss ur stories;*

Pearla said...

ofcourse we'll still read your blog ;) Now we'll get to know the real Susy.Q with no stories attached :p hehe

Anonymous said...

Dude I love You !
I think about you 24/7
i day dream about you !
and i dream about you at night !
I love you

Anonymous said...

Did i mention Im a Girl ? LOOOOL!

Suzy.Q said...

Anony- aww y7belil wallaj <3 U !

Pearla- yup yup, the real me :)

Anony- Dude i love you too :P
I think about u too :P
I dream about u too :P
I love you more
ur a girl? No way me too

Dazzlin said...

Your blog is amazing daaaahling!!

Your story was amazing o now its time to get to know u more.. wich will also be AMAZING o cant wait...

O i assure u ill read ur blog :***