Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So True..

I recently herd this amazing new song that gave me goosbumps, which a sign for something good. I was just bored checking out youtube and came across it. Here's the lyrics..



You told me there's no need
To talk it out
Cause its too late
To proceed
And slowly
I took your words

No looking back
I wont regret, no
I will find my way
I'm broken
But still I have to say

It's Alright, OK
I'm so much better without you
I wont be sorry
Alright, Ok
So don't you bother what I do
No matter what you say
I wont return
Our bridge has burnt down
I'm stronger now
Alright , Ok
I'm so much better without you
I wont be sorry

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear

Don't waist you fiction tears on me
Just save them for someone in need
It's Way to late
I'm closing the door


Agh! I so love it.. I can't stop listening to it <3

- xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, Tisdale?
nice taste

Dazzlin said...

lool i came across it the other day o i got addicted to it too.. its really nicee.... lol it just came up on my playlist.. talk bout coincidence..

Hend said...

ma sem3t el song i like the lyrics though ;**

Suzy.Q said...

Lol yeah it is Tisdale, i actualy never listen to her, i hate her. but i liked the title and knew where it was leading to so i gave it a listen and the words were amazing.

but her voice is so annoying. but the lyrics were amazing

Cuteandcuddly said...

I love this song !!!!!!!!!!!

I Love tisdale !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

http://he-holds-the-key.blogspot.com/