Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

High School .. part four

It was about to turn six and 3bdulah still hadn't shown up for their tutoring session. Dina's been waiting for about an hout till' she finaly gave up and tried to do the work by herself.


Mama: 7beebty ?

Dina: Na3am mama?

Mama: 3bdula's here.

Dina: Oh...

3bdulah: Hey sorry I'm late.

Dina: I thought you weren't gonna come.

3bdulah: Sure I'm hating you right now but it doesn't mean I'm cruel. I promised I'd help you and I never go back on my word.

Dina: And I appreciate that.

3bdulah: Yallah let's get started. Wow what the hell did you do.

Dina: Are they all wrong ?

3bdulah: We got alot of work ahead of us if you wanna get back to your smart self and pass the year.

Dina: Hey !!

3bdulah: Oh c'mon let's face it. Ever since you became miss popular you've stopped caring about anything else.

Dina: That is not true !

3bdulah: Listen I came here to tutor you not have an argument. So let's get to it.


Those two hours were the most embaressing and awkward moments of Dina's life. She couldn't even make eye contact with him. She felt humiliated, in her own home, her own room. After their little session 3bdulah left leaving Dina again with her thoughts.

It always seemed that everytime he left her, she would get lost in this new little world of hers.

The next day Dina skipped school pretending to be sick. Ofcourse her parents believed her since she played sick over a million times before. Once both her parents went to work she got dressed and headed to a diner called Joe's. She's loved that place ever since she was a little girl. She felt relaxed there.

She walked in and orderd a jumbo chesseburger with chili fries. The staff member said it would be a while so she turned around to get herself a table. Her eyes emdiatley hit a table with a bunch of teenagers. It was 3bdulah, Naif, Noura, and Haya.

Haya was leaving in just a day and they all wanted to spend one extra hell of a day with her. Ofcourse 3bdulah was never the one to miss, he spotted Dina. She quickley turned around heading for the door. But before she could even take another step 3bdulah caught up to her.


3bdulah: Hey..

Dina: Oh 3bdulah hi, I didn't see you there.

3bdulah: Yeah... so do you alwaysorder your food then run out ?

Dina: Haha... yeah.... alright fine you caught me.

3bdulah: You here with anybody ?

Dina: Nope all by my lonesom.

3bdulah: Well why don't you join us.

Dina: Oh no really it's ok. I dont wanna be the lunch crasher hahah get it lunch... yeah... *turning her head away*

3bdulah: Ofcourse you won't.

Dina: I thought you were hating me ?

3bdulah: Oh no I still am. But I'd hate to see anyone have lunch alone.

Dina: Well in that case I'd love to join you.





Haya: Dina.... hey.

Dina: Hey guys.

Naif: Tfa'6ali.

3bdulah: So...

Noura: Kfk ?

Dina: Wallah I'm good. How are you guys, I haven't seen you in what ....?

Noura: TWO YEARS !!

Naif: NOURA !!

Dina: No its ok. It's been a really long time.

Noura: Yeah it has.

Dina: So Haya I herd your leaving to Yale ?

Haya: Yeah, after tommorow inshallah.

Dina: I'm happy for you. I know you've wanted to go there.

Haya: God blessed me el 7mdelah.

Naif: Lazim asta2than. There's a gathering at my grand parents house.

Noura: Oh hey can you drop me off home?

Naif: Yeah yallah.

Noura: It was nice seeing you Dina. Bye.

Dina: Yeah... bye.


3bdulah: And then there were three.

Dina: Am I really that horrible that they'd rush out like that ?

3bdulah: No don't worry, they really did have to go.

Dina: Whatever.

Haya: When did you two become all friendly ?

3bdulah: I'm tutoring her.

Haya: Wow. Friends... then strangers , then study buddies. Wonder what's next.

3bdulah: Haya cool it mn jd zawadteha !

Dina: It's ok.


Incoming Call


3bdulah: Hello ?......... yeah......... now?............. 6yb al7een I'm on my way..... bye



Haya: Everything ok?

3bdulah: I gotta go. Sa3ad needs me for a match.

Haya: You just played a match last week.

3bdulah: Sweetie this is soccer, theres always a match. I'm not too fond of the guybut he does have the strongest team. And for him to call to ask me to join, well thats one hell of a deal that I'm not turning down.

Haya: Well what am I supposed to do ?

3bdulah: Hang out with Dina.

Haya: Oh joy *sarcastic tone*

3bdulah: You gonna be ok?

Dina: Yeah yeah go. I'll be fine.

3bdulah: Ok, yallah see you girls soon.



Dina: Can I ask you something ?

Haya: Do I havea choice?

Dina: Why do you despise me so much ?

Haya: Are you really gonna sit there and play the innocent role?

Dina: What the hell is your deal ?

Haya: YOU LEFT US !!

Dina: I didn't leave you !!

Haya: You hung out with the popular people every once in a while and that was ok. Socializing was alright but all of sudden blocking us out fo your life.

Dina: I never blocked you guys out. You stopped talking to me.

Haya: That was because we tried to call you and see you but you were too busy. What were we supposed to do ? Keep doing the same thing over and over again until we finaly made it on your list.? No we got fed up of being treated like shit from you. Plus you ignored us for the next two years. Meaning you didnt give a shit.

Dina: .... Your right..

Haya: What?

Dina: I'm so sorry. I never realized how much I hurt you.

Haya: Did you ever think about Noura? Yeah me and you were close but not like you and Noura.

Dina: ....

Haya: She cried for days you know, she couldn't believe what you did. You guys were like one, and you betrayed her.



Tears starting flowing down Dina's face. She actualy felt the pain she caused her friends, expecially Noura. Haya came around to the other side of the table and held Dina's hands trying to calm her down.


Dina: Im so sorry...... Im so sorry...... Im so sorry.....

Haya: Shhhh it's ok.... It's all gonna be ok. But you do know your going to have to fix all this.

Dina: I cant..

Haya: Why?

Dina: I've got my life set already. My grades are gonna be up, plus I have my friends now.

Haya: Allah yehdeki bs Dina.

Dina: Please don't look at me like that.

Haya: I can't look at you in any other way, I'm sorry.

Dina: I'm sorry too, well I've got to get going. Inshallah to9leen bl salamah. *getting up*

Haya: Allah yslmik... and Dina ?

Dina: What?

Haya: Take care of yourself.






Incoming Call Mona


Mona: Hey sexy, where are you?

Dina: Hey, I'm out, why whats up?

Mona: I need help. I gotta know what to wear to impress s3oud.

Dina: Are you still on that

Mona: Have you seen me ? Why wouldn't he?

Dina: You dont stand a chance.

Mona: Whatever, meet me at MAYASS.



The Next Day...

Noura: Dina?

Dina: Oh hey what are you doing here?

Noura: I'm getting a dress.

Dina: Well well , when did you start shopping at Vibe ?

Noura: Oh sorry one sec......... Hey baby.... I'm getting something from Vibe......... yeah I'll be done in about ten minutes...... see you in a bit.

Dina: Baby huh?

Noura: It's non of your buisness.

Dina: ... Mind if I ask who is is?

Noura: No you may not.

Dina: Dude I'm just trying to make a conversation.

Noura: Well you should have tried along time ago.

Dina: Listen about that ....

Noura: Oh, would love to stay but my boyfriends out side. Bye. *walking off*


Dina looked out the window to see Noura getting into black Merdedes. She couldn't tell who the guy was until he leaned over to give her a kiss.

Dina: Oh .... my .... God ...


That Weekend...


Mona: Ahh your finaly here, yallah help me put our the snacks.

Dina: Sure, hey is that from MAYASS ?

Mona: Yeah why?

Dina: No reason, it's hot.

Mona: I know, S3oud's gonna die.

Dina: Your not planning anything are you?

Mona: What do you mean?

Dina: I mean like a kind of seduction or anything...

Mona: Why are you all of a sudden so intrested in what I do with my men?

Dina: See that's the thing your not getting, he is NOT your man.

Mona: Oh we'll see after tonight.

6 comments:

Emnilia said...

mona mlee8a

Dee said...

Heyy;*
I Like the story ALOT ALOT :$
cant wait for the next post;

-MM

Anonymous said...

keep up the amazing job!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEST POST ;P

-AH

Anonymous said...

*NEXT....oops!

-AH

Esoteric said...

YAY I seriously loved it, oo mona a7s mtkabra o 7ala o shayfa nafsa, y3ni i'm all that and shit! anyways loved the post!

BLBM:** said...

love it girl rock on!!
:P