Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Trapped {30}

Noura: What are you doing here? Isn't your tongue supposed to be down some english dude right now?

Rima: Good to see you too.

Fahad: Uhh.. I think I'm gonna let you two catch up.

Noura: I'll call you later.

Fahad: Yeah, bye.


Noura: Let's s sit down. You have alot of explaining to do.

Rima: So he told you huh ?

Noura: Yup!

Rima: I don't know what's happening Noura. I just went out with the guy cause you said that I was still hung up on Yasser, and I wanted to prove you wrong.

Noura: And did I ?

Rima: Ofcourse. I love him and never stopped loving him. He understands me more than I understand myself, if that makes any sense.

Noura: It does..

Rima: I just wish he could know all that.

Noura: So tell him. Your problem is that you don't let others know how you feel. I mean how do you expect to be happy when you don't put in the effort. You guys are two people, he's done his part and now you've got to do yours. You both have to meet in the middle.

Rima: He seemed pretty pissed thelast time we spoke, I don't know if he'll even want to see me.

Yasser: I always want to see you....

Rima: Oh!

Yasser: I always want to be with you....

Noura: Is this my que to leave?

Yasser: *giving me a look*

Noura: Oooooooo....k


Rima: Hey.

Yasser: Hey.

Rima: Listen --

Yasser: No you listen. Rima I love you, so much. I want you to be my wife, I want to wake up everyday to that beautiful face.

Rima: Ok.

Yasser: Ok?

Rima: Yes.

Yasser: Yes?

Rima: Yes.

Yasser: What the hell Rima !

Rima: Shut up and kiss me Yasser !


And I guess we all know what happend next. Blah blah blah , they kissed. Blah blah blah he gave her the damn ring. Blah blah blah the whole family threw an engagment part. And then finaly the midnight came and I decided to call Fahad.



Fahad: So that's it?

Noura: Yeah haha they look so happy.

Fahad: Allah yewafeghom inshallah.

Noura: Ameen ya Rab.

Fahad: And what about us, I mean where do we stand?

Noura: Well... I still don't know about that part.

Fahad: Noura this isn't a game anymore. We kissed, that obviously means something. You have to give me an answer. I want to marry you for gods sake !

Noura: Huh? Is everybody getting engaged today.

Fahad: Im not asking you to marry me today or tommorow im just saying we belong together. Dont you dare tell me we dont.

Noura: We do. We always did.

Fahad: So what's stoping us ?

Noura: Nothing but I dont want us to be offical just yet...

Fahad: Why?

Noura: Well Rima is finaly happy and found the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with. I dont wanna get engaged the second she does and stel her thunder. Let's just wait a while.

Fahad: Thats one of the reasons why I love you.

Noura: How so?

Fahad: Your heart is so white that you put others before yourself.

Noura: Haha yeah...

Fahad: Ok, well you need to get some rest. I bet theres gonna be some hectic planning tommorow.

Noura: Oh my god I forgot. I'm gonna die !

Fahad: Why?

Noura: This is Rima's wedding. She's been dreaming of it ever since she was in the third grade. She has this huge portfolio about what she wants done. So yes I need about a one year sleep.

Fahad: Y7lelik... I'm sure you'll be fine 7beebty.

Noura: I hope so. Yallah good night.

Fahad: Good nigh 7beebty.



The next couple of weeks were hell. I seriously wanted to kill myself. All the planning, I mean isn't wedding planning supposed to be fun and exciting? Ok yes sure shes excited and all, but calm down it will all work out for the best. She's so seager to get everything perfect and done right away. What ever happend to those more traditional brides who just have a simple old fashioned wedding? Rima made it seem like we were opening up a damn circus.


Anywho the wedding was in two days so the doors of hell were finaly gonna open and let me the hell out.

Mother: So how's everything with you and Fahad ?

Noura: I promised not to say anything, but one person wont bite. Were getting engaged !

Rima: Your what?

Noura: Oh crap!

Rima: What do you mean oh crap! Thats amazing news !! *hugging me*

Noura: It is?

Rima: Hell yeah ! Oh my god you know what? We could have a double wedding. I got alot of planning to do, sorry WE have alot of planning to do! Yallah we have two days to plan the most hottest wedding.

Mother: Hottest?

Noura: And the doors to hell re open.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, I have no clue how to write about wedding LOL. so the next post wwill take place a couple of days after the wedding. So be creative and just amazing the "hottest wedding" in your beautiful little heads.

Love you all !
xx- D.

3 comments:

Emnilia said...

lol. Sure will . Longer post next time ?;p

Cuteandcuddly said...

lol love it !!!!!!!!!!

yeah happy endings are so in this season !!!!!!!!!!

I love it !!!!!!!!!!1

cant wait for the next post and already imagined the wedding :P

Nawarii said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW