Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Not Bitter. I'm Just Mad As Hell !

Mmmm hmmm *sobbing*

I was on facebook 3adi ok, doing the usual when all of a sudden this page opend up saying my account has been disabled. I was confused, just two seconds ago everything was fine. I think someone hacked it.. I'm not sure.

I found two diffirent ways to contact the facebook team bs 6al 3mrhm ma rado 3alay. But one source did send an auto message back... just giving me a link to a page that had privacy requirments. Haha... 3asa ma takalafto !!

I'm pissed here. I really dont want to make another account. This is my second one !

Did this ever happen to any of you?? What did you do??

Help meee !! :S

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST!
yeah marra 9arlyy! and then after 3 days I logged in, and it was activated. so I'm not a big help aren't I? sorry hehe;p.. but try contacting the facebook team again.
-DREAMER;* (bs maly khelg adesh men my account:p)

Cupid ;* said...

lool la walah i'm sorry just email them or wait a couple of days and see what happens:p

Cuteandcuddly said...

no I dont own a facebook account :)

inshalla you find a solution soon :)

Pearla said...

why the hell do ppl hack emails !! mani fahma !! they're so annoying..
Just keep emailing them till they reply !!
That never happened to me 7mdella i might die if they do so , i have pics uploaded there . . Anyways if this is your second time you should keep ur facebook account less personal . or make ur password super hard ..

Hala said...

it's ok don't worry..
there is an automated system that disables your account when you are more active than other days, i think it's against spams.. i was sending invitations to friends once and half way through i got disabled and i found out later it was i was sending too many messages they thought its a spam..
email them once a day, till they activate it..
it happened to so many ppl i know too..!!

Hend said...

me too i dont have a facebook account and this is just to tell you i like the new colors belpage much better ;**