Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sneak Peek(new story)

Here is just a sneak of what the story will be. I didn't include much. So let me know what you think because it what's your gonna be hooked on very soon. And trust me your so gonna love it. You know what to hell with it, I may even start it while I'm in London. You know I'll come back at the end of the night all juiced up, ready to post. Don't get excited, it's a maybe. :)

It's going to be called High School.



Dina: You can't force me to go !!

Mama: Dina you're out of control. Coming in at late hours! We barely see you even on weekdays. Plus you're failing A few classes.

Dina:
Oh and boarding school is the best solution!

Mama: We've tried everything with you but you're just …

Dina: Just what mama ha? Messed up ?

Mama: I just don’t get why you're acting like this. What happend to you?

Dina: Agh stop it, just stop it ok! I'm leaving. I have a party to attend to.

Mama: DINA I SAID NO ONCE AND I WONT SAY IT AGAIN !

Dina: Good night mother. *storms out*

Mama: YA BNT !!


Dialing…

Baba: Hala 7beebty kfkm ?

Mama: Bad news, you're going to have to cut your trip a little short.

Baba: Yrabii … allah ystar 3leena bs. I'll get on the first flight out.



Dina wasn’t always like this you know. Back in middle school she used to be this adorable little teen that everyone loved. She had wonderful friends and got perfect grades. She wasn’t the perfect little angel but she was a good person. But once she entered high school all that changed. All of a sudden more people started to notice her and eventually joined the popular crowd. She slowly started slipping away from her real friends and got attached to the plastics. She became this whole other person. Half the school talked behind her back because they saw how snobby she became and how much she admired herself.

Sometimes people have no control, that’s what high school does.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

first !!!!!!

laymoon

Anonymous said...

wanasaaaa new story
i think i liked this story ;p

love u oo waiting 4 the next post :D

laymoon

Nawarii said...

INTERESTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..
ill def read it:D

Hend said...

7elow keep on ;)

Anonymous said...

Hehe. I'm in london 2 yet I can't keep away from the blogs... So as long as. Iom not
Keeping away then u better post loool;p
I lov the story keep it up!

Dreamer;* said...

I AM HOOOOOOOOKED!
I seriously can't wait;*

Allure said...

I just luvd it :*