Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

High School .. part six

The next two days were rough, for both Dina and Noura.

Dina felt like she was trapped in this little whole in which Mona had threw her in. Noura's heart has been broken. She loved S3oud so much, and gave him all of her heart and at the end it was all for nothing.

Dina isn't a bad person but she just built up a strong reputation and would hate to see that go down the drain. Afraid to be banished from the high society she's been with for two years.

And what was Noura supposed to do? Haya was gone and about Naif and 3bdulah, she loves them and all, but could she really talk to them about this issue, could they take it all in without going insane?







Saturday Morning...



Incoming Call Naif

Noura: Hey Naif.

Naif: Where are you classes are about to start?

Noura: I'm just running a bit late, I'll be there soon.

Naif: Ok yallah I'll save you a seat.



Everyone had headed to class already. The school halls were empty, except for this one girl sitting against a locker, Dina. Noura spotted her while walking to her class.






Noura: Arn't you supposed to be in class?

Dina: Noura please I'm not in the mood for your speeches today.

Noura: Well then mind if I join you?

Dina: Sure.. have a seat.

Noura: So I know why I'm sitting here but why are you?

Dina: ......


Noura: Oh c'mon we both know who takes in the trophy.


Dina: Your right, I'm so sorry about what went down last weekend.


Noura: If you knew about me and him all along then why didn't you try and stop it ?


Dina: I told you I was trying to look for her when she fj2a disappeared but I couldnt find her.


Noura: I guess I cant blame you.


Dina: You guess?


Noura: And your out here cause...


Dina: No offence but can you shut the hell up?

Noura: What the hell is your deal? Your friend just cheated on me, I thought you would atleast feel sorry for me. Well for a bit atleast.

Dina: Listen I've got alot worse crap going on with me so don't take this personaly but could you like F*** off now.

Noura: Not take it personal? Shayefteny 7awana 3ndik. Kili za8 o 6e8y rasik fl jedar ya awsa5 bnt fl denya.

Dina: Wj3 wsh teben meni yallah 3ad wa5ry.

The two girls were screaming at eachother for ten minutes straight. It's like the anger they had bottled up inside them was finaly released. Noura was even more furocious she took this little argument and turned it into something big. She actualy slapped Dina.

And then what a coincidence 3bdulah walked out of class to get something out of his locker when he saw them. He came rushing and pulled them away from eachother.


3bdulah: Wsh feekom? Janeto ?

Noura: Wa5ar 3ani 3bdulah. Hathi el bnt 8elat 7aya o ma tstahal t3esh f hal dnya.

3bdulah: Do you hear your self right now? You sound insane !!

Dina: It's one thing to yell at me Noura, I'll give you that. But to slap me?

3bdulah: 6yb al7een both of you calm down. How did this all start out.

Noura: I came in late, saw her sitting outside so I asked if I could join her. I wasnt up for first period. She said yes and then all of a sudden told me to f*** off.

3bdulah: Dina mn jdk enti !! Ma twa8a3t hatha minik abadan !

Dina: She was all up in knowing why I was sitting out here. Mo throory if she told me her story means I would have to tell mine.

Noura: Oh go to HELL !

Dina: After you my dear !


And once again were right back to the begining. Noura managed to push 3bdulah where he fell to the floor, and came at Dina.

You see Noura is the type of girl who will never back down until she's satisfied. Dina pissed her off, meaning "paybacks a bitch". And she means that.


3bdulah brought him self back on his feet and once again pushed the two girls away from eachother.


3bdulah: NOURA WA5RY 3ANHA !!

Noura: Oh defending your little high school sweetheart.

3bdulah: I7medy rabik al7een ini a5tbrk zay o5ty !! Yallah Dina 5leena nmshey.

Dina: But I have class.

3bdulah: We need to get some ice on your cheek.

Dina: ok...


3bdulah took took Dina to this cafe that was close by to their schoo.



Dina: Listen I know your only trying to help but I really got to head back to class. I mean if I get one more note from a teacher I'm dead. My parents will kill me.

3bdulah: I promise you you'll be fine. Just finish up your soda and we'll get out of here.


Bum Bum Buuuuuum !!!


Mona: Well well well, Looky here. Lower town with upper town ? How come I didnt get the memo that we were all colliding.

3bdulah: Mona, always a pleasure.

Dina: Hey Mona, uhhh he was just buying me a drink.

Mona: Sweetie were sitting at this table if you would like to join us maybe *cruel look*

3bdulah: I'll see you after school.

Dina: 3bdulah.. I'm so sorry.

3bdulah: No its ok. I should have known.... you'll never change.

Mona: Sweetie.. were starving...

Dina turned her head for second and already he was gone. See this is what High school does to you. It's like a curse. Some get passed on while some suffer. Its all about fitting in, and people will do anything to stay on top. I've got two words for ya'. Upper and Lower. High schools really is a bitch. You'd be lucky to even survive. People would do just about anything...

6 comments:

Dreamer;* said...

SECOND!
I'm loving where this is goin!
but wait a sec.. what the hell is wrong with Noura she can't o around and just bitch-slap everyone! what the hell is her deal? psshhht I hate Noura!
and 3abdulla is such an angel I love him;p

BLBM:** said...

third
love it

FooFii said...

i feel sorry for dina !! =[ ..
am loving the whole thing <33 keep it up <3

Emnilia said...

hehe mn zmaaan i didnt comment sorry... i was so busy~!!!
WHATS WRONG WITH DINA???!
is she that obssesed with being popular!! 3bdullah shakla cute o y7ibhA o ehya mako brain! HELLO? EARTH TO DINA?? tnarfiz , she has a good personality bt shes not showing it

Anonymous said...

nice!!

-AH

Simply Bahrainia said...

Noura tnrfzz.. oo 3bdulla seems is so cute <3

keep going! nxt post pweez