Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

High School .. part one

Dina was so upset from her mom. How could she even think of boarding school pissed her off.

She ignored what had happened and decided to enjoy her night. The party was being held at Mona's house. One her friends. (remember, she and her old friends slipped away from each other and went their separate ways) Since there was no parent supervision the party had been crashed by a lot of people.

Dina scanned the room to find her friends but no luck. She checked all the rooms of the house but just couldn’t seem to find anyone. Had they already left. Plus where was Mona? This was her party. Dina got bored of searching so she found a place in the corner to stand by and wait for someone to spot her. A few minutes went by and still nothing. Had she been bailed on ?

Just then someone who seemed high grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into a room.


Dina: What the hell ! Let go of me you freak !

Boy: Just one second I have something to tell you.

Dina: I don’t even know you !!

Once they were in the room he pinned her to the wall and slowly started to inhale her scent.


Boy: You smell like heaven.

Dina: Your high… so..

Boy: SHHH !!

Dina: Listen you’ve obviously taken something so I'm gonna let it slide.

Boy: What's your name pretty ?

Dina: Listen to me, if you touch me in any way so help me god I will scream.

Boy: Screaming wont do a thing sweetie. The music's loud and were in a room.


Boom! The door flew open and someone walked in.

Dina: Oh you have got to be kidding me !

He took Dina by the hand and gently walked her out the room. He lead her all the way out the house. The minute they stepped out Dina pushed and backed away from him.

Dina: You know you didn’t have to do that 3bdulah I can take care of myself.

3bdulah: Really? Cause to me it seemed like you were about to get raped.

Dina: Whatever. I'm getting out of here.

3bdulah:
Don't I get a thank you?

Dina: A thank you? We haven’t crossed paths in two years and suddenly now you want to be all friendly.

3bdulah:
Excuse me? You were the one who left your friends behind and joined a new crowd.

Dina: Yeah, well things changed.

3bdulah: High school's done you good.

Dina: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

3bdulah: Good night Dina.


3bdulah walked away leaving Dina behind with her thoughts.

You see back in middle school Dina was good friends with 3bdulah along with some other people. Noura, Haya, and Naif. But like we said earlier that all changed. But things haven’t changed for them, their all still close, but lost one.

3bdulah wasn’t invited to the party, he actually crashed which was something unlikely of him. Since he hadn’t seen Dina in a while he just wanted to sneak a look and see how's she doing. He wasn’t planning on approaching but once he couldn’t find her he went searching for her, which led to where we are now.



Dialing Naif…

Naif: Hala 3zuz !

3bdulah: Ahleen ..

Naif: Where are you, the boys and I are waiting for you to start the match.

3bdulah: Oh damn, sorry nseet, yallah al7een I'm on my way.



Dina arrived home to find all the lights off. To her that was a good sign which meant she could easily sneak up to her bedroom. But unfortunately luck failed her this time.
Once she stepped her foot inside the house she found her mother right in front of her waiting.

Mama: Where were you ?

Dina: I told you I was going to the party.

Mama:
Who's party?

Dina: Mona..

Mama: Meen Mona hathi ? I haven’t met her.

Dina:
You don’t have to meet all my friends mama. I don’t need your approvel.

Mama:
I wasn’t going to give any approvals, I just want to know the people who are spending time with m daughter.

Dina: Oh so now I became your daughter?

Mama: Dina I will not have this conversation again. You are going to boarding school and that’s final.

Dina: You cant make me !!

Mama: Your father is coming home tomorrow so you can end the conversation with him.

Dina: Agh I hate you !

Mama: I hope you don’t mean that !

Dina: Why wouldn’t I ? You have been on my back for the past month watching my every move and your shipping me off to boarding school. Your abandoning your own daughter.

Mama: I would never abandon you. I love you and I think you need a change of scenery.

Dina: How do you know what I want? You don’t even know me !

Mama: Maybe if you would give me an hour to spend with you I would.

Dina: Im fed up. *walking up the stairs*



Dina could not believe the conversation she just had with her mom. She started crying. She didn’t even bother to change her clothes. She just got under the covers and started to cry.


1 Message Received

From: 050*******

Did you get home ok.




Dina: What the hell !


__________


So? What do you think? Should I continue ?
Oh and yes I'm starting the sotry from now, along with my blabs. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya first

Anonymous said...

3ajeeba el storyyy !! I like it..yallah can't waait post soon ;p

Allure said...

YOU SHOULD DEFINTLY COUNTINUE

Im already inlove and addicted to this Cant wait till ur next post luv =*

Nawarii said...

DEFINITELY continue 7adha itwanis

Anonymous said...

7ada u should continue :D
i like this story
waiting 4 the next post

laymoon

Dreamer;* said...

I'm all for it!

Charmbracelet said...

yuup sounds good=)!!
-N~

Anonymous said...

yeah totally keep posting hun!!! u rock!!! can't wait for the rest ;P

-AH

Esoteric said...

YES PLEASE!!!!!
I really like, post soon XD

Zuzzy:** said...

7ADA YES CONTINUE! bes 7asasteeni i was such a loser at high school :P

Hend said...

although ma7eb shakh9yat el bent el metmarda like Din'a but i liked it so far interesting keep up

BLBM:** said...

lol love it this story rocks