Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

High School .. part seven

Two Weeks Later ...


Ever since that day 3bdulah has been so cold with Dina. He didnt back down on his word. Still kept tutoring her. Whenever she'd try to start up a conversation in between studying he would always find a way to switch it back to the books. He was so mad at her, humiliating him infront of Mona and Haifa.

Noura on the other hand occupied all her time with Naif. She was much more closer with him than she was with 3bdulah. She was still upset from 3bdulah for not defending her. He tried apologizing to her so many times, but nope she didn't even budge for one second. Naif didnt take sides, he was fair. Sure he listend when they both would complain but he never chose one over the other. Thats whats so special about Naif. He's such a sweetheart. He's such a true person.

Naif didn't have anything going on with him except keeping up his amazing grades. Sure he's had crushes but he never got the oppurtunity to ask any of them out.



Incoming Call Mama


Dina: Hala mama.

Mama: Wnk ya bnti !! It's the gathering at your grandmothers house !

Dina: Oh my god that was today !!

Mama: Yes ! Where are you ?

Dina: I'm at home with 3bdulah studying.

Mama: Well cancel the session for today and hurry over here. !!



Dina: 3bdulah I totaly forgot about this gathering at my grandmothers house. I have to go.

3bdulah: Sure, no problem. But you do know that the test tommorow is gonna be a killer.

Dina: Ufff.. well can't you come by later tonight at like 9 ?

3bdulah: I dunno..

Dina: Oh cmon please if I dont pass this exam Im dead !

3bdulah: 6yb 5ala9 at 9 inshallah.

Dina: Ahh your the best. Thank you thank you thank you !!


Dina wore her new skinny jeans, a black sleeveless top, and wore a hot red cardigan over it. Put on her Manolo Blahnik black heels and headed out.

She was surprised. He grandmother always has these monthly gatherings but never like this. Going all out and party like. Everything was well decorated, so elegant. All the adults were inside the house, in the living room while the teens were out back in the garden enjoying their own little party.

Dina didint know all the people there. She's only ever been close with her first cousins who were Yasmeen and 3alya. The rest were all second and third cousins who seemed to be blank to her.



3alya: DINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

Dina: Hey you !!


They exchanged kisses and hugs, then sat down at a table. An hour had gone by and they had caught up perfectley. You see these were always very close. That is until their parents shipped them off to boarding school, they thought they would get a better education abroad. They were only back for a month, then heading back.


Yasmeen: E7lafy ? 6yb come to ours.

Dina: You guys I cant. You went cause of your education, but if I went, I'd be going to get all proper.

Yasmeen: Y3ni keif? You turned into a bitch or something?

Dina: L2 ya w7sha ! I've just been failing a couple of classes and kinda not obeying moms rules.

3alya: Habla inti hathi omik. Babe you gotta get your act together. You were never like this before. What happend?

Dina: Popularity..

Yasmeen: Ouch !

3alya: Tough !

Dina: Yup...

Yasmeen: Well if your not happy where you are, then why not leave whatever you have.

Dina: Its complicated.

3alya: Huh?

Dina: Mona 6al 3mraha has something over me. She's gonna do something drastic if I make one single move out.

3alya: Why the hell does she even want you in her group. Its obviouse that she doesnt give a rats ass about you.

Dina: Yeah, but shes the type that likes to own and torture.

Yasmeen: Why put up with this bull ?

Dina: I only wish I could have an answer to that.

Yasmeena: Allah y3enik 7beebty, I dont know what else to tell you.


Hellooooo hottie !!


... : Dina right ?

Dina: Uhhh.. yeah.

...: My mom speaks highly of you.

Dina: And your mom would be who ?

... : Rana.

Dina: Oh 5alty Rana zaman 3anha. How is she ?

... : She's good. Unfotunalty she couldnt come tonight. She has a sore through.

Dina : Slmeely 3leeha ktheer.

.. : You9al inshalllah.

Dina: Would you like to join us ?

... : Actualy I kinda have to be going.

Dina: Oh 5a9ara.

... : Yallah ma3al salamah.

Dina: Bye.


Yasmeen: Who was that ?

Dina: I have no idea haha.

3alya: He's cute.

Dina: Yeah... I guess.




The gathering/party was wonderful. It was a change for Dina, to be out with her family. To forget her daily drama and just laugh for a change. 3alya and Yasmeen still were not leaving for another three weeks. Thet planned on spending every second together.

While walking to her car Dina spotted "him" on the next house over. She decided to not react and just get into her car. Too bad for her little escape, he caught up to her
.



... : Hey stranger.

Dina: Oh hey. I thought you were leaving.

... : I did, I live right next door.

Dina: Oh... umm cool.

... : So I see your leaving.

Dina: Yeah I 've got school and all.

... : Oh your still in high school ?

Dina: You seem surprised.

... : It's just that I thought you were in uni.

Dina: Nope I got this year and the next, and then uni.

..: Ah fa inti thani thanawi ?

Dina: Yup.

... : Haha lissa bazra 7lelik.

Dina: Hey 7aram 3leek. Mani bazra, I'm 17.

... : Wala tz3aleen I'm sorry.

Dina: What about you?

... : First year uni.

Dina: Mashallah, what are you studying ?

.. : What very man studies.

Dina: Business ?

... : And we have a winner.

Dina: Oh, well listen sorry but I really have to be going.

... : Arnt you supposed to be leaving with your parents ?

Dina: Yeah but their staying a bit late.

... : You need a ride ?

Dina: This is my car.

... : I know but it wont get you home safely.

Dina: Huh?

... : Your oil is leaking.

Dina: L222 C'MON NOT TODAY !!! SHIT NOW HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET HOME?

... : Hey heres a crazy thought. How about I drive you ?



The ride was hillariouse. Dina kept turning up the volume while he would turn it down. He would put down the window and she would pull it back up. Complete opposites, but they laughed hystericaly.



... : Yallah I'll walk you in.

Dina: La wallah theres no need.

... : Yallah 3ad!


.............. ................. ...........


Dina: Alrighty then, here this is me. So thank you and good night.

... : Hey befire I go, would you mind getting me a bottle of water.

Dina: Yeah sure come on in....... Bismillah 3bdulah ! What the hell are you doing in my house.

3bdulah: The door was unlcoked so I let myself in. Did you forget ?

Dina: Forget what... oh shit. Our study session.

3bdulah: It already 9:30.

Dina: Well thats no problem we can start right now, I'm only a half hour late.

3bdulah: You already have company so I think I'm gonna go.

Dina: 3bdulah please I really need your help.

3bdulah: Good luck on the exam tommorow. *walking out*

Dina: What in the world was that ?

... : Someone's got an admirer on their hands.

Dina: Haha I dont think so. Were just casuals.




The Next Day ...


1 Message Recieved

From: S3oud

7beebty Noura plz call me back. U got it all wrong! I wanna X-plain to U plz. Call me !!



Noura: And..... Delete.

Naif: Noura give the guys a chance. Let him explain to you. If he didnt care he wouldnt even bother doing all this.

Noura: Hell no ! I saw them wrapping their arms around eachother.

Naif: Sometimes the truth is behind the image the eye sees.

Noura: Ok stop it with your jumbo poetic stuff.

Naif: Whatever, just donr come crying to me when you lose him.

Noura: When I lose him? Hah !! He lost me !








Mona: oooo nice top where did you get it?

Dina: Oh my dad went on this buisness trip to Tokeyo and got it for me.

Mona: Cute.

Dina: So where S3oud ?

Mona: Over there with his friends. It's like I'm invisible or something.

Dina: Well what did you expect. You brough this on yourself.

Mona: Whatever. Haifa and I are going to have lunch and Nobu after school, you in?

Dina: I wish I could join you guys but I've got this thing.

Mona: This thing? Would 3bdulah be any part of that thing?

Dina: Whats your deal with him ?

Mona: Whats yours ?

Dina: He's tutoring me.

Mona: I bet he is.. *winks*

Dina: Eww no not like that.

Mona: Mmm hmm if you say so. Anywho gotta go. Call me later.

Dina: Aghh !!


You see this thing Dina has to do today came up earlier this morning. When she woke up she found a text message from an anonymous number asking her to meet up at Coffee Bean at 6:00. The message wasnt even signed off at the end. No initials nothing telling who the sender was.



Baba: 7beebty wain ry7a ?

Dina: Uhhh.. I'm meeting up with Mona.

Baba: Oh ok have fun.

Mama: No, not have fun. Why didnt you fill me in on this before ?

Dina: Because she just called me a few minutes ago.

Mama: 6yb bs be home before 9 please.

Dina: 7ather mama. Yallah ma3al samalah.


Mama: Was it just me or did she say 7ather mama without arguing it out with me ?

Baba: See? Things are getting better already.




Nobu, Mona and Haifa


Haifa: Why ?

Mona: Mdri 3anha, she had this thing she had to do.

Haifa: Thing ?

Mona: Whatever lets just forget about her for now.

Haifa: I'm so bored.

Mona: I know me too. When the hell is summer !

Haifa: Never !

Mona: Oh I have an idea of how to boost our spirits up.

Haifa: Im all ears.

Mona: Let's spread something out.

Haifa: I dunno. I mean thats so childish.

Mona: Yallah lets have a little fun, this one time.

Haifa: Hmm.. Im listening.

Mona: Dina.

Haifa: What about her?

Mona: *raising a brow*

Haifa: Oh no. No no no. I draw the line right here.

Mona: Its just for fun. We'll laugh about it for a while then it will all blow over.

Haifa: Well what the hell are we even gona say. She a whore? I doubt anyone will ever believe that.

Mona: Not if we make it believable.

Haifa: I was kidding !!

Mona: I'm not.

Haifa: Who are you even gonna spread it to? Its a plane to surley fail.

Mona: My plans never fail my dear. Now lets go back to my place, I've got a glittering idea in mind.

5 comments:

Emnilia said...

7mara!!!!!!! killa mn dina!! she befriended her !!!

3bdulla eyannen!! why doesnt dina t9eer a7san m3ah.,.

UFFFFFF MONA!!!! PLZZZZ POST SOOOON!!! PLZZZ I LOVE YA ;******

FooFii said...

7rrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam =[ !! AHH I HATE THAT BITCH !!

Nawarii said...

i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE highschool omg what a B Mona il9araaaaaaa7a and 7ata Dina taghirni 5a6ri i slap her to wake her up and let her face reality...

BLBM:** said...

wai3 hathhi 7amara wala shino i would never become friends with mona alla yi3eeni next year highschool

Anonymous said...

Does this story take place in
S3oodiya? because I want to know how does Dina drive herself to her grandmothers and then back home lol.