Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dear Bloggers,, Let's Forget About It

I wrote a post defending a blog and Slouchypants wrote a post not defending this someone.

I don't want any drama i agree with "here i stand" this is a place where we get away from all the drama, like some sort of sanctuary for us. Let's leave it all behind. I dont want any drama with any of you, espeicaly Slouchypants. I love each and every one of you. And here in the blogsphere were all the same.

So no judging. Whatever people wanna write, let them. We'll just keep our opinions to ourselves. Please let's never have something like this happen again.

No more posts offending anyone.

Again I love you all.

- xoxo :)

2 comments:

crazily-effected said...

i agree :) !!!

Dreamer;* said...

ditto!
but I think that we should, like, naktebb raaayna even tho she won't like it. la2anna critism is a way of living also;p