Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Absolute Weirdness

For the past week I haven't been eating that well. I would have breakfast, then a couple of hours later, lunch. During both these meals I would eat till' I got so full that my stomach would explode. (not in a pig-y way ofcourse) And then like two hours later I would get hungry all over again. But this time when I try to eat something I can't, I would feel so nautious whenever anything is infront of my face. My final meal would be like at 4 am... WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO EAT EXCEPT THESE TINY LITTLE SNACKS WHICH DO NOT SATISFY ME !!

Suddenly these redish rashes have been appearing all over my upper body. Kinda like a 3D rash if that makes any sense, but not so big. I have no idea how this happend. I haven't been eating anything wrong, cause I eat the same stuff so my question is "huh?"
I went to my doctor and turns out its stress! How could all this be stress?? Ok, yeah I am stressed but SO NOT to "that" level. Ugh! He said it would go away in like 6 to 8 weeks. Is he freakin kidding me !! I'm leaving for Summer in 20 days... help me !! :S

~~~~

Ok, done with the weird stuff cause i have a question to ask.

Ofcourse in the summer there are going to be men... the good and bad ones
How the hell am I supposed to tell them apart?
Not that I wanna flirt and do all those giry stuff , but cause if one aproches me I would know wether to stay for a bit and chat or walk away. There's nothing wrong about that. And a summer fling is so not what I'm looking for. Just a bit of conversation with the guy :)

Oh I'm not a player or anything. But I just wanna chat, feeha shay? L2!

- xx

3 comments:

Suzy.Q said...

U listend ba3ad :P
just the comment I asked for :)
x

Dazzlin said...

aww daahling salamaat.. inshalla it goes away fast.. u never know maybe the Dr. is wrong o it will disappear sooner.. As for the food intake :p try eating small healthy snacks o have 3 meals a day.. y3ni breakfast - snack - lunch - snack - dinner - snack before u go to bed.. inshalla it will satisfy u o seriously hope the rash disappears b4 u travel..

The men im sorry cant help u there :P:p Chat all u want bas be careful they might not be all innocent and stuff :P:P

Suzy.Q said...

** Dazzlin
Allah ysalmik 7beebty :*
I tried doing the food idea idea you suggested but still the same thing. But I'll give it another shot. And the men, lol its ok if you have nothing to say. I'm sure i would know the good from the bad.

thank u so much :)