Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

High School .. part eight

Someone asked me where this is all taking place, and as always my readers all my stories will take place in Dubai. That wont change, unless I change a few things. But as for now its Duubai.

___________________________


This one is dedicated to my lovely CUPID
ILY ;**



While Mona and Haifa were scheming their little plot, Dina was off to meet the mysterious sender.

The cafe was filled with alot of people so she decided to send the person a text. After she did, there was a ring. She flollowed it and it led her straight.





Dina: Well I should have known.



... : *giggles* Have a seat.



Dina: How did you get my number?



... : After I dropped you home I went back to help clean up at mama Mouthy's. So I saw Yasmeen and 3alya and asked for your number.



Dina: You know you could have just asked for it yourself.



... : Yeah I know but this is way more fun.



Dina: Fun.... aha..



... : So how have you been ?



Dina: Im so exhausted.



... : Studying huh ?



Dina: No its not that. I just kept tossing and turning all night, mdri wsh feeni.



... : Am I that hard to let go ?



Dina: Very funny, haha.... *rolles eyes*



... : So ?



Dina: So why did you bring me here?



... : I wanted to talk.



Dina: Dude you didnt even give me your name yet.



... : Oh that you'l have to earn.



Dina: Look Im really not in the mood to jump through rings of fire.



... : Aha your the seriouse type.



Dina: I just dont like games.



... : Really? Not even hide and seek?



Dina: Ok if you dont stop with your lame ass jokes then Im leaving.



... : My name's 5aled.



Dina: 5aled..



5aled: Can I ask you something?



Dina: Sure..



5aled: You and this 3bdulah...



Dina: Ok Im gonna stop you right there and tell you that me and him are just friends. Weve got nothing on eachother.



5aled: Sorry one sec.. Aloo?............ leh...................... ok............. ok.......... 6yb bshwaysh yallah jay jay !!





Dina: Let me guess, you gotta go ?



5aled: I'm sorry its this thing.



Dina: Oh...



5aled: Im sorry I really have to go *getting up* heres some money get whatever you want.







A Few Hours Later ...





Yasmeen: That bastard !!



Dina: RIGHT ??



Yasmeen: He's an asswhole !



Dina: RIGHT ??



3alya: Ya banat ykafi !!



Yasmeen: Are you for real ? He invited her. Then after a few minutes rushed off throwing money in her face.



3alya: Well yeah, that is kinda bad.



Dina: Kinda? The guy treated me like trash !



Yasmeen: Why dont you call him and get an answer.



Dina: Why should I? he should be calling me !!








Dina decided to forget about what happend. Besides, she had a huge test to worry about the next day that she did not need a guy spinning her head all the way around.

At school, everything seemed fine. The first couple of classes wee good and concentrated. There was even a little pop quiz which she knew she did well on. On this morning everything seemed to be going well, with everything happening.

During her Bio test she didnt even get a chance to get past question five. 5aled kept sending her text messages and she just couldnt help but answer. He started off apologizing then going into lame jokes.

The teacher caught Dina and sent her straight to the principles office. The principle took away her cell phone, and would be returned to her at the end of the day.



At Lunch ...



Mona: He actualy took it, just like that ?

Dina: I was so pissed !

Mona: Who were you texting anyway ?

Dina: Oh no one, this relative of mine.

Mona: Oooo tell us more !!

Haifa: Is he cute ?

Dina: Very !

Mona: So listen theres gonna be party tommorow night, you in ?

Dina: Who's party ?

Mona: Well its a bit diffirent.

Dina: Meaning ...

Mona: A college party.

Dina: What ??? Are you crazy ???

Mona: Dont be that way, it will be so much fun. Haifa and I are gonna go.

Dina: Well you guys have fun.

Mona: You have to come please.

Dina: What about my parents ?

Mona: They'll never have to know. You could say your coming over to my house to sleepover and then we'll sneak out once my parents are asleep.

Dina: I dunno... it sounds too risky..

Mona: Wow... what happend to the Dina I knew? The one you used to take risks and party

Dina: I have to get my act together Mona, I cant be partying on forever.

Mona: Its just a party, like any other party. And except for high school boys, their college boys.

Haifa: Wait, are we gonna be crashing ?

Mona: Haha God no !! I have some girlfriends who are going. They'll get us in. So you in ?

Dina: Yeah.




School was almost over but before Dina could get to class she needed to find 3bdulah and explain everything. She knew he had free period now, so she decided to skip it for a few minutes.

She searched half the building until she found him out in the soccer field.


Dina: Hey.

3bdulah: Hey.

Dina: I think I did well on my test.

3bdulah: Good.

He didnt even look at her, instead he gave her a cold vibe.

Dina: 3bdulah listen to me please. Look at me.

3bdulah: Hmm ?

Dina: I did not blow you off if thats what you thought. Things got kinda late at my grandmothers house. Then my oil leaked so 5aled drove me home. I mean I was only a half hour late. We could have finished up.

3bdulah: Dina its ok, aham shay you did good.

Dina: So I'll still be seeing you after school right ?

3bdulah: Yeah ofcourse but if you pass this test it just shows to prove that you dont need me anymore.

Dina: Oh...

3bdulah: Dont be upset this is a good sign.

Dina: Yeah, I know it is..

3bdulah: So any plans for the weekend ?

Dina: A party.

3bdulah: You know just once I wish your response would be I don't know.

Dina: Excuse me ?

3bdulah: Just for a change I would love to see you sitting at home watching tv.

Dina: I'm sorry sorry but its SO not any of your buisness what I do.

3bdulah: Your right. It's not.

Dina: ......

3bdulah: Oh listen I've got plans after school so I dont think we have our session today.

Dina: I see...

3bdulah: Noura, Naif and I are going out.

Dina: Wait, your blowing me off to hang out with your friends ?

3bdulah: I defending you instead of Noura! I havent seen Naif in a long time trying to save your ass from failing. So yes Dina I am blowing you off for today. Tommorows your big party so why dont you go to the spa and get a facial or something. I gotta go. Bye.

Dina: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME THAT WAY !! DONT YOU F****** WALK AWAY FROM ME !! 3BDULAH !!!!


Wow... thats was rough.

S3oud hadn't spoken to Noura in a week. He missed her. Her laugh, her smile. He was always so crazy about her smile. It's what caught his eye. It felt like there was something missing in his life. He needed her. He was wiling to do whatever it takes to get her back in his arms.

He already had a plan in the works.


Noura was working late at school so she was most probably going ot be the last student out.

After her long hours after school in the library she passed by her locker to grab a couple of books before heading out.

Once she opend it an envelope slipped out.


" Hey pretty girl, That's all I can say for now. "


Noura: Ok what the hell !

Naif: Everything ok ?

Noura: ah!! Shit Naif you scared me !!

Naif: Sorry..

Noura: Mdri I found this is my locker.

Naif: Pretty girl huh ?

Noura: Oh shut up ! Yallah lets go 3bdulas waiting for us.

Naif: Speaking of him. BE NICE !! DONT JUMP HIM TOO !!

Noura: Are you implying that I cant hold my temper.

Naif: Thats exactley what I'm implying.

Noura: You are nolonger very dear to me Naif.

Naif: Bala 7arakat yallah lets go.



The lunch was alright you might say, There was a bit of pickering between 3bdulah and Noura but eventualy they worked things out.




Back Home ...


Yasmeen: Did you ask him ?

Dina: Yes I did but he also said its weird since it was in his desk drower the whole day.

Yasmeen: Inshallah mafi ela el 5air.

Dina: I need my cell phone. 5aled might call.

Yasmeen: Oh? Whats this? 5aled? I thought you were not intrested.

Dina: Yeah well I hate sushi butthat all changed once it was in my mouth.

Yasmeen: Haha 6yb yallah lets watch the movie.





Hmm.. who could be behind such a cruel thing? To steal a phone? Why no other than Mona and her little minian Haifa. But why would Mona take Dina's phone? What could she possibly need it for? Nothing in it is valuble enough to spread something. Just what is she up to ?




The Next Day ...



3alya: Wheres Yasmeen ?

Dina: She said she cant meet up. So its just me and you.



Incoming Call 5aled


3alya: Its 5aled.

Dina: Whats he doing calling you ?

3alya: I gave him my number so that you could talk to him, until you get your phone back.

Dina: Hello ?

5aled: Ahleen

Dina: Hala 5aled.

5aled: I hear someones phone got stolen.

Dina: I really dont know how this happend. The principle hid it away from me until the end of the day. Who the hell would do this ?

5aled: Dont worry inshallah you will get it back.

Dina: I hope so.

5aled: So umm.. can I see you today?

Dina: Oh I'm sorry I cant. I have this party.

5aled: Ah yes you high schoolers and your parties.

Dina: Just when will you stop the lame high school jokes ?

5aled: Hmmm.. never.

Dina: Listen I cant just ignore 3alya so I'll talk to you later?

5aled: From where?

Dina: Hahaha I'll figuire something out.

5aled: You better.




PARTY TIME **



Everything was set. Dina told her mom that she was sleeping over at Mona's. So the girls waited until Mona's parents were asleep. The snuck out of the house perfectly and were ont heir way. This was the first time Dina has ever been to a college party. She didn't know what to expcet. People from the ages of 19-22. Is it possible that college could be just as bad as high school ?


Mona: Were here !!

Haifa: This must be one hell of a party for us not to find any parking space.

Mona: Its a college dude's party duh !

Dina: What? I thought you said your girlfriends from high school were throwing this party.

Mona: No. I said I HAVE some girl friends from college COMING to this party.

Dina: *sigh* This better be a hell of a night.

Mona: Oh trust me. It will.

4 comments:

BLBM:** said...

first now let me read

BLBM:** said...

nice love it

Dreamer;* said...

SECOND!
Please make Mona die! I hate her she's just a bitch:P and I think she sent a msg to 3abdulla or something from dina's mobile.. can't wait till the next post:P

FooFii said...

i hate mona !! why would she be so mean like that
! just for fun ! GOD GET HER A LIFE !!

and susy -.- ! check my story !! i always check yours .. i love'em .. <3 check mine please <3 [a]!