Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trapped {29}

Noura: Fahad?



Fahad: Hey Noura.



Noura: How've you been?



Fahad: Good, really good. You?



Noura: What are you doing here?





Fahad: I wanted to see you.





Noura: In the middle of the night?





Fahad: I thought it would be the best time. Since I assume your always out?





Noura: Yeah.. I've been busy this past year.





Fahad: Doing...





Noura: Just stuff.





Fahad: You know I don't even know what I'm doing here.





Noura: Oh?





Fahad: I mean I do but.. I don't know.





Noura: Fahad. What's wrong?





Fahad: ... I miss you.





Noura: I miss you too Fahad..



Fahad: *getting closer* So?



Noura: Ok, I'm gonna stop you right there. I'm gonna go back inside now and your gonna leave. It took me a long time to get over you and if you stay any longer I can't trust myself.



Fahad: *putting his hands on my waist* Why can't you trust yourself?



Noura: *slap* Oh my god! I'm so sorry... I don't know why I did that. I.. I gotta go I'm so sorry Fahad, Goodbye!





I cannot believe what I had just done. I would see women in movies in my saituation all the time. Rushing down to the front door, kissing the man of their dreams and living happily ever after. Why can't I for once get my fairytail? I mean I've been through enough already. I wonder what M7sins up to right now? I he's had a better year than me.







Back In London...





Rima: Ok we've had our lunch now where's my wallet?



Ben: Easy there, you'll get it.



Rima: Look Ben. Your a sweet guy and all but I don't think we should be seeing eachother. So please just give me back my wallet I really have to be going someplace.



Ben: Wow... thats the first time a girl has ever rejected me.



Rima: Oh really? What's my prize?



Ben: This..





Ben leaned over and kissed Rima. He gave her one of those slow gentle peck. Rima ofcourse pulled away like a horse. She was shocked and so did not see this coming. Too bad for her ten seconds before she pulled away "someone" was watching her from acrosee the street and then walked off.





Rima: What the hell are you doing?



Ben: Kissing you my dear.



Rima: First of all did I look like I wanted to be kissed? And second I will never be your dear.





She snatched the wallet from his hand and stormed off furiously. Once she got back to her apartment she found an unexpected guest waiting for her on the floor next to her door.





Rima: Oh my god... Yasser.



Yasser: Helloo Rima. Can we talk?



Rima: Yes ofcourse come in.



Yasser: How are you?



Rima: Much better now that your here I really missed you.



Yasser: Mmm hmm...



Rima: Can you explain that ?



Yasser: Can you explain kissing an english guy today?



Rima: W what? How did you?



Yasser: I saw you today.



Rima: It's not what you think I swear.



Yasser: Really? Cause kissing is kissing Rima.



Rima: But he kissed me, I didn't. I backed away.



Yasser: Didn't seem that way from where I was standing.



Rima: Listen... I went on one date with him, I wastrying to get over you. But I couldn't. Then he got my number and called me since I was dumb enough to drop my wallet. And the only way I was going to get it back was to see him again.



Yasser: The kiss ?



Rima: He out of now here kissed me then i imediatley pulled away, you have to believe me.



Yasser: If you feel all this for me then why didn't you ever pick up the phone and called me?



Rima: I.... I don't know Yasser, I really don't know.



Yasser: I just herd what I needed. Good bye Rima.



Rima: No no no what you mean good bye.



Yasser: I'm tired of this,of you not knowing what you want. What about me? I love you and want to marry you but... you know I'm just gonna save my breath cause nothing I ever told you ever stuck with you. Your selfish and I made a huge mistake coming here.



Rima: *tearing up* no you didn't !



Yasser: Why am I here Rima?



Rima: *sigh*



Yasser: Good bye Rima.









Back Home...





Mother: Hala 7beebty kfk ?



Noura: Ahleen mama I kneed to talk to you about something.



Mother: If this is about Jamalo then I don't wanna hear it.



Noura: Mama Jimmy really wanted to tell you. But he thought you would flip out. He really does love this girl, so just go and talk to him he really feels bad and sayse won't see Yamseen anymore. Is that what you want? For your son to give up his love?



Mother: Your right. I'll go talk to him.



Noura: He's upstairs waiting for you.



Mother: Ohhh so you knew I'd be up soon huh ?



Noura: Haha *wink*




A Couple Of Hours Later... (damn times to be flying by so fast)

Out of the no where the door flew open and Yasser stormed into the house. I actualy thought he was going to kill somebody.


Yasser: YOU !

Noura: *looking behind me* Me?

Yasser: Your friend is the most selfish bitch on the planet!

Noura: YASSER 7ARAM 3LEEK WALLAH MA ASM7LIK.. 3EEB 3LEEK !!

Yasser: ANA? SHES THE ONE KISSING OTHER GUYS LIKE SOME SLUT !

Noura: OK I DRAW THE LINE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW ! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO HER THAT WAY! SHE LOVES YOU !

Yasser: GET OUT OF MY FACE INTI BA3AD!

Noura: YASSER 1

Yasser: WA5RY !!



What did Rima do to drive him to this extreme? I had to call her and find out. So I did. What Yasser did WAS so out of line. Yes Rima did break his heart but she still loves him. Shes a women for gods sake,and no women deservs to be talked about like this. I was so scared, Rima suddenly ended the conversation and said she had to do some thinking. She seemed so low that it broke my heart. I tried calling her back a couple of minutes later but her phone was off. I was worried. I called her house but it was also disconnected. I started to panick, silly thoughts started rushing through my mind.



The Next Day...

Ding Dong !!


Noura: Mama the door!............... Mama?....................... Jamal?......... ANYONE !!...... UFF !


Fahad: Hey you!

Noura: Huh? Since when are we hey you-ing ?

Fahad: Aww you ! So got any popcorn? I thought you'd bore me with one of your Audrey Hepburn movies.

Noura: Wha- I- You... No, no, no why are you coming in.

Fahad: *sinking into the couch* So which one?

Noura: Which what?

Fahad: Movie. Breakfast at tiffany's orrrr.... Charad. orrr..... How to steal a million...

Noura: Uhhh.. *pulling him up* first of all there will be no movie. Second of all you will be leaving now. And third of all how dare just show up here unvited.

Fahad: Well would you have invited me if I came?

Noura: ... No

Fahad: Well then I had every reason to show up un invited.

Noura: *sigh* Fahad I'm really not in the mood, what do you want?

Fahad: This...


He grabbed me and gently pinned me to the wall. He had his hands lighty on my waist and slowly began kissing me. I was frozen. I wanted to kick him out but I started to feel the passion we once had. I started to kiss him back but before we could go any further (which i didnt want to happen but thought it would) I sensed that someone was in the room.


Noura: Oh shit!

Rima: Damn straigh ! You two were about to have sex !

Fahad: I see she hasn't lost her charm.

8 comments:

Suzy.Q said...

U guys sam7ony i forgot to make another spell check. the mistakes are obvious so it will be fine im so sorry.. mdri shfeeni elyoum :S


ILY XX

Emnilia said...

yaaaay!! You posted! Great rima is back so she can talk to yasser, noura and fahad are hitting it off! Ben is a jerk ! Duh!! Please post tomorrow or TODAY!! we love ya too ;*

Nawarii said...

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for this post that is filled with action....mskeeeeeeeeeen yasser 3awar galbi il9ara7a ow 9ert abi akfa5 rima 3ashan maheee rathya titzawaj yasser elmskeeeeeen min jid ya3ni get over urself its obvious tabeeeena....loved this post xoxo

tots said...

rima came back for him!!! SWEEET!!!! oo looool noura mategdar tqawem his charm ;p 3asal walla hal fahad... 5afeef 6eena oo hot.. where can we find wa7id mithla please ;p??

Anonymous said...

Amazing post luv!!!! 3ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbb!!!! i freaking luv luv luv ur amazing story!!! luv u ;****

-AH

FooFii said...

i loved this post so much <3 !! AWESOME <3 post soon please <333

Cupcake said...

cutie patooti :x

Anonymous said...

is this 30 or the continues of 29 !!! amazing :*