Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Trapped {31}

A Year Later...


We bought two houses next to one another. We though it would be best to live close by since we were pregant... at the same time.

Last week we went to see our doctor and as it turns out they were both girls. It's what we've always wanted. Our two girls growing up to be just like us.

We would go to Y.F.B (Yoga For Belly) This little new class at the gym. We would spend practicly every day together, just talking about our little girls. Half their wardrobe we got them were all filled with the same exact clothes.

We were over excited. Our husbands even complained that we weren't giving them the attention they needed. We just couldn't help ourselfs. Having a baby is something huge, especialy when your best friend is on the same page as you.


Once the baby's arrived we were so happy. My baby girl, Lulu and Rima's little girl Jana. They were both so cute, so gorgouse. They truly deserved to be crowned as heavenly heaven.

Their rooms were already set up, and again exactley like one another. We thought it was alot that they wee like twins, so we just decided so change one thing, the clolor of the wall. It was the best change we could do. Lulu's was pink and Jana's was purple.

Besides the Friday lunches, we added another tradition which would be "baby day". The one day which would be about the Lulu and Jana. It's the day that we would pamper and spoil them.. well more than we usualy do.

I know I'm going to be a great mother. Both Rima and I. I mean we've always talked about how are kids would be and how we would do our job. And so far everything is perfect. I promised to give my daughter the best life. I promised to not let her make the same mistakes I did.

I want her life to be more fulfiling than mine ever was.

As for our marriages, well we could not ask for anything better. Our lives were finaly set and perfect.


~~~~~~~~~

You gusy this is the last post. I know, I know, bs please dont make a fuss. I find it to be the most perfect ending. If you wanna know anything that happend over the past year, then ask me and I'l tell you anything you wanna know.

Everything is perfect between them all. What more is there?
They've lived the drama and heartbreak.. this is their "happily ever after"

xx

15 comments:

Zuzzy:** said...

SUSY!!!!! i loooooooooooove it :*************** abda3ti ya 7abebti and im fiiiiiiiiirst :D

Charmbracelet said...

thank you!!!

I loved the story and the ending was great!=*

-N~

Emnilia said...

yaaaay! I didnt cry this time for someone dying :p
love it susy and cant wait for the next awesome story ;)

Cuteandcuddly said...

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i loved il ending it was great !! inshallah akoo another story :**


A

Nawarii said...

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING end ya36eeeeeeeeeeeeeech il3afia sij sij i loved this story cuz its so unique and newwww...

3anooda said...

min jad its the most perfect ending ever

i wanna know what happened to M7sin though?? and the tramp!!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww that was a good post I really liked it .. It's like FINALLY there having a good life after all the pain that they've been through ;D

Anonymous said...

it's "AD" btw ;p

Cupid ;* said...

i loved loved loveddd the ending;*** I miss you soooo much and I can't wait for ur next creative amazing story;*

Pearla said...

Perfect ending ;) I loveed the stooory ..
happily ever after is the best ending heheh ;*
MWAUH love uuuu ..
and waiting for the next stooory

tots said...

perfect story, perfect ending, perfect blogget... just perfect ;*

Anonymous said...

I read your story in a whole day ! all parts :p
its soooo amazing bs the last few parts werent that clear!
ya3ni what happend to m7sin ?
when did they divorce ?
and the wedding is supposed to be the happiest day with details :(
too fast!

Anonymous said...

I read your story in a whole day ! all parts :p
its soooo amazing bs the last few parts werent that clear!
ya3ni what happend to m7sin ?
when did they divorce ?
and the wedding is supposed to be the happiest day with details :(
too fast!

amour said...

I love your blog! It's soooooo great. It made me want to write one too.

Hope you'll take a look:
alasloveisleft.blogspot.com

:**