Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trapped {29}

After that day Rima has been spending alot of time at the park hoping to run into the "English dude". That's what we called him, although we knew his name. During those days at the park she would always put on her best outfits, and style it up. Unfotunatly she waisted all that time on nothing. The guy didn't show up. Then one day she was at the park about to leave and give up until she came across him.





Ben: I hope your not leaving ?



Rima: Me? No I just wanted to go and sit on another bench



Ben: May I join you?



Rima: Sure.



Ben: So you like the park ay ?



Rima: Yeah (a lie)



Ben: What book are you reading today?



Rima: No book, just enjoying mother nature (another lie)



Ben: Oh so your an outdoorsy person?



Rima: Absolutly. I love being out and about... (shopping)



Ben: Really, well then how would you like to go sailing with me tommorow?



Rima: I don't think so.



Ben: You already have plans?



Rima: No but..



Ben: It's settled then. I'll meet you here tommorow morning at 11.



Rima: You can't just do that without my permission.



Ben: What's your name?



Rima: That's non of your buisness.



Ben: Please go out with me.



Rima: ALright since you begged and all.



Ben: Haha that was not begging.



Rima: See you tommorow.



Ben: Wait, what's your name?



Rima: B'bye









Dialing Noura





Noura: Yeah?



Rima: What are you sleeping?



Noura: I'm busy with the telly.



Rima: With the what?



Noura: You live in London, it's like your slang for TV.



Rima: Oh... what you watchin' ?



Noura: I'm on the last episode of Lost season 5 and I'm hooked so go away and call me in an hour.



Rima: I hate that show!



Noura: You have such bad taste in series !



Rima: It's a bunch of losers trapped on an island. What's there to be hooked on?



Noura: Well theres alot of secrets to be revealed and pasts coming back uop to the surface.



Rima: I cannot believe were friends !



Noura: I know !



Rima: So I'll call you back in an hour ?



Noura: Sure babe, love you bye.



Rima: Love you too.









The next day...







Rima woke and put on her sailers outfit. Which ment Juciy tracks and gold Dolce and Gabana shoes.





Rima: Hey stranger!



Ben: Hey...



Rima: Something wrong?



Ben: What in heavens name are you wearing?



Rima: Tracks, what does it look like.



Ben: Were gping sailing.



Rima: So? A girl's always gotta look her best.



Ben: On a sail boat?



Rima: Even on a farm!



Ben: Alright then let's go.





Sailing went great... well that is until this little incident happend...





Ben: Hey could you pull that rope please?



Rima: Which one?



Ben: The rope on the left, it turns the sail.



Rima: Uhhh... ok... Like this?



Ben: WATCH OUT !





Ouch! Poor sailer forgot to move out of the way. Don't all sailers know that when you pull the rope you should move onto the other side?



The sail hit her right on the face and she fell flat on her silly little ass.





Ben: Are you ok?



Rima: Do I look ok ?



Ben: Bullocks! Your bleeding !



Rima: YA' THINK !



Ben: Here put this on it.



Rima: I'm fine ok !



Ben: I thought you knew how to sail.



Rima: You wanna know the truth Mr. I'm so fancy I know how to sail? I HATE the outdoors, unless it involvs walking from one shop to the other then I'm out! I love shoes, clothes, bags... not the sea or the park and especialy not mother nature. Yeah ok fine she grew trees, big whoop ! So no offence but please take me back. I want to lye in my bed and order take out.



Ben: Wow.... you tell me all that but not your name?



Rima: Rima.



Ben: Well it's a pleasure to finaly make your aquantince.



Rima: Pish posh ! Don'g give me that lame fancy english talk. I hate it!



Ben: A fiesty one ay?



Rima: Just take me back please.



Ben: As you wish my lady.



Rima: What are we, in the ninteen hundreds? SAIL AWAY !







Ben dropped Rima back at the port, she didn't want him knowing where she lived so she said goodbye there. She thanked him for a not so pleasent lunch and he just simply smiled. He asked for her number but ofcourse she said no. You know what I think? She just decided to go out with this guy because I said that she still wasn't over Yasser. Thought she could prove me wrong, Hah !



I knew she still loved him but was lost. If only they could see eachother again but how?







KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK !!!!!!!





Jamal: Hey sis. Uhh now is really not a good time.



Noura: Let me in. wheres Yasser... ohhhh hey Yasmeen.



Yasmeen: Ahleen Noura kfk ?



Noura: Good, and yourself?



Yasmeen: Fine.



Noura: Jamal can I talk to you for a second?



Jamal: One second 7beebty.. ay 6yb 6yb !



Noura: What the hell is going on and where are mama and baba?



Jamal: Calm down their out , m3zomeen 3ala 3asha.



Noura: And what about the girl on our living room?



Jamal: We were not going to do anything if that's what you mean.



Noura: Why is she even here? You could get caught at any minute!



Jamal: I'm sick of always going to movies and cafes. I wanted for once for us to sit casualy and chat.



Noura: Oh my god... when is she leaving I dont want you getting caught?



Jamal: In like an hour...



Noura: JIMMY they might be home in an hour!



Jamal: They won't trust me. They know I was staying home tonight and they said they would call every once in a while , also when they would be on their way. So it's all cool.



Noura: I feel like I'm in those silly american movies all of a sudden.





Jimmy and I walked back into the living room where we saw the unexpected. The PARENTS were home.





Yasmeen: Jamal I'm going to get going...



Jamal : Oh shit !



Noura: They were gonna call huh ?



Mother: Jamal Al Flan! Do you want to tell me what's going on here?



Noura: Mama I can answer that.



Mother: 0999 ! I'm talking to your brother.



Father: Ana ra7 anam.. I really don't wanna deal with this. It's late. *sigh*



Jamal: Yasmeen is a girl I deeply care about and I was going to tell you but not just yet.



Mother: Well you must feel like a weight has been lifted of of your shoulders now don't you !



Jamal: To be honest... yes I do.



Noura: May I speak ?



Mother: Hmm?



Noura: I knew about all this so you have nothing to worry about. He really does care about her. My brother is not one of those guys who plays around.



Mother: That's not why I'm upset. I just don't understand why you didn't come and tell me about all this?



Jamal: I didnt know how to..



Mother: I'm tired... good night guys.





Jamal: What do we do now?

Noura: I'll talk to her tommorow don't worry.

Jamal: Do you know how much I love you!

Noura: Yeah yeah... by the way where's Yasser?

Jamal: Wait, you mean he didn't tell you?

Noura: Tell me what?

Jamal: He's on his way to the airport.

Noura: HE'S WHAT !?




Dialing Yasser


Noura: Are you kidding me?

Yasser: Sorry Noura the planes about to take off...

Noura: W- dooooooooooooot !!




Back In London


Incoming Call Unknown Number


Rima: Hello?














Ben: You didn't really think you were gonna get away that easy did you?

Rima: Ben?

Ben: Yeah.

Rima: How did you get my number?

Ben: You dropped you wallet rushing out of the boat so fast.

Rima: So that's whee it was !

Ben: So when am I going to see you again? I was thinking lunch tommorow.

Rima: Wow.. look at you already making plans again without my permission.

Ben: How else are you going to get your wallet back?

Rima: Oh so now black mail is being used, is that it?

Ben: If it will get you to see me again then yes.

Rima: *sigh* Fine, when and where?






I sat home that night just watching those old hollywood movies. Just like those teenage girls cuddeling up alone in their beds. I got a message that night that kind of freaked me out.


" Come outside in five minutes."


I was scared, all of a sudden I felt like I was in one of those Scream movies. I was scared yet so anxious so know what was going on. Five minutes later I walk out and did not believe my eyes.
























Noura: Fahad?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! shyabi FAHAD!!!!????!?!? sorry bas ma 7ibba:S
a7ib yasser<3

6amz

tots said...

min wain 6ala3 fahad! oo rima got herself into deep shucks ;p

Nawarii said...

7adhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dramatic ur killing me hereeeeeeeeee.....post sooooooon pls

Pearla said...

AAAAAH post sooooon ;*
Fahad is back , ish 7y9eeer ?

Cuteandcuddly said...

loving ben but hate rima because she broke Yasser's heart "glaring at rima like she exsists :P"

Oh fahad's back
back again
guess who's back
back again :P

lol
cant wait for the next one !!!!!!!

Emnilia said...

ben is so annoying ! Mnarfzni . At5ayala so ugly that whenever i see his name i wanna skip the part! Oh fahad is here, hope she 4gives him. Rima 3an el dala3 and get back to yasser!

FooFii said...

am hating rima !!! ..
and am loving fahad <3333
and am hating ben !

Anonymous said...

yala post