Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Trapped {24}

Fahad: A-are you sure?

Noura: Perfectley sure.

Fahad: But you still didn't get your divorce?

Noura: Is that all your thinking about you perv? The kiss! Haha for now just keep your pants on.

Fahad: Keep my what on?

Noura: Oh no! Don't you stare at me with those pervy eyes of yours! I was joking!

Fahad: I bet you were *winks*

Noura: Whatever, let's call in Rima and go out for dinner.

Rima: But it's late. *walking into the room*

Noura: *eyes wide open* Where you listening in on us this whole time?

Rima: Well what else was I supposed to do? TV or this? Hmmmm... what do I pick, what do I pick? *sarcastic tone*

Noura: Ok then. Well do you want to grab dinner with us or not?

Rima: Ya 7beebty it's like 12 am, nothing's opend except for maybe a pharmacy.

Fahad: Fast food places might still be opend.

Noura: Great, then we'll go there.

Rima: Eat... in a fast food place?

Noura: Agoul bs, bla dala3!

Rima: But its all gross and the people there.

Noura: Remember the chocolate sundae ?

Rima: Grab your stuff let's go !

Fahad: Haha !


After our dinner Fahad dropped both me and Rima back to our hotel. We said our goodnights casualy, a simple hug. Like I said I didn't want to start anything with him just yet. Once the divorce is finalized then I can begin the life with Fahad that was once taken from me.

Once we got to our room I got my phone and checked my messages. I had one new voice message from... M7sin.


"Noura..... hi. I know I shouldn't even be calling you. I'm kind of glad you didn't pick up or else you would have hung up, not listening to what I have to say. I was going to tell you about Fara7 , going to be honest with you but I needed to find the right time. You have to understand that you gave me no choice. I mean you know how men are. We have needs and I've been having them for such a long time. I've been patient and patient but then I couldn't anymore. I needed to get my.... pleasure. I know it sounds wrong but please try to understand. Don't think I never loved you because I did, and still do. I tried to be the best I could for you. Call me back.... please."


I was shocked. How could he fj2a leave me a message like that? I just walked in on him having sex with another women and he just expects me to forgive and forget? How can I? After everything he's put me through I was willing to put it all aside and try to make things work. Loved me? Is he seriously trying to play that card with me?


Rima: Babe what's wrong?

Noura: Uh it;s M7sin...

Rima: What about him?

Noura: He left me a voice message.

Rima: What did he say?


I played back the message.


Rima: Unbelievable! It's offical, the guy's a freak!

Noura: What am I supposed to do now?

Rima: You do absolutley nothing. You did your part as a wife. You job's done. He's the cause for all of this. You asked for the divorce right?

Noura: Yeah...

Rima: So all you can do now is wait for everything to be official.

Noura: I know that but I asked for the divorce while walking out of the house. I didn't get a reply from him. So I don't actualy know what's ahead of me.

Rima: Lat 5afeen, he's going to give you the divorce wether he likes it or not.

Noura: Wether he likes it or not ?

Rima: Listen, it's late so why don't you go sleep. Relax your mind and we'll talk more in the morning.

Noura: Yeah your right.. Night.



Rima woke up early that next day and decided to play a little game called "M7sin". Rima had always been the type that does whatever she has to do to get something done. Especialy if it means crossing some lines. She called M7sin's office and skedualed a meeting under the name Fara7. Oh was she devious.

She wore her black armani suit which looked like heaven on her because of her amazing curvs. The buisness world would love her, if you know what I mean. Oh, damn Yasser. I keep forgeting, their an item now.

She walked into the building and up to his floor. The reciptionist ushered her to the meeting room and asked her to wait. Rima went and sat at the head of the table and waited patiently.

A couple of minutes later fahad walked in to see the back of Rima's chair facing him. He walked on over to her.


M7sin: There's my sexy *Rima suddenly turns around* -- RIMA !

Rima: Hello lover.

M7sin: What the hell are you doing here??

Rima: I'm here for our meeting you silly boy.

M7sin: I don't have time for this ! You can see yourself out.

Rima: Mmmm yeah I don't think so. You see your skedualed to have a meeting with me so I say we get down to it.

M7sin: La elaha ela allah. 5air?

Rima: Make yourself comfortable.



~~~~~~~~~~

My pretties I know this post is kind of short but I promise you another one later today. So you can check back at around 6:00 PM.

Love you all !
xx- D.

7 comments:

FMA said...

There is a mistake, I think in the last part, fahad should be m7sin, right?;\

Suzy.Q said...

shit im so sorry sam7eny xxxx

Hend said...

its ok hun yalla looking forward for your coming post Ya7ebelik lol

Suzy.Q said...

Hend- merci 7beebty, y7belik more ;*

Emnilia said...

team fahad!! I never liked m7sn, ugh!! What a jerk. Im really lookin forward for the upcoming lovely post. Please let it be long.pweez ;)

Suzy.Q said...

Emnilia- Who ever liked M7sin anyway? LOL..mm i can't promise you a long post. But what I can promise is that you will get one today. xx

Emnilia said...

i Know ga3d atsharra6 bs plz let the next post fiha wayd 3n fahad and noura . I like them ;p hehe
thnx ya susy!