Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Trapped {27}

An Hour Later...


Noura: YOU WHAT? I was in a coma and you had just left me!! And once you got to the US you go and find another girl?

Fahad: 7beebty listen to me please.

Noura: NO! I'm leaving !!

Fahad: *runs to the door* L2 please just hear me out!

Noura: Fine, you got 2 minutes.

Fahad: I was so depressed and I just needed someone, anyone to take away my thoughts of you. I thought I would never see you again. I just needed to forget about you cause at that time I knew that we would never be together again. But like Rana said we broke up just a month later. I couldn't stop thinking about you or talking to you, so she got fed up and we decided to break it off. I've never loved or wanted anyone other than you. You have to know my intention was never to hurt you.

Noura: Your minutes are up.


I pushed him aside and left his house. Why do these things always happen to me? Whenever I think everything is perfect something always has to go wrong. Why can't I for once get a break from drama? I love Fahad and want him so bad, but he was with.....another.

I finaly got back to the hotel where Rima was waiting anxiously to hear the juicy details, as usual.

Rima: Hey.... whoa, what's wrong?

Noura: ...Fahad.

Rima: Are you serious? The guy wouldn't hurt a fly.

Noura: Yeah? Well he hurt me. Apparently he was dating another women the minute he landed over there.

Rima: Oh c'mon !

Noura: No I'm serious. He said that he needed to forget about me, blah blah blah. He thought that we would never be together again, blah blah blah. And after a month they broke up.

Rima: Aha, and why did they break up Noura? I'm sure he told you.

Noura: *sigh* He couldn't forget me....

Rima: You see! Please don't ruin this.

Noura: But it hurts...

Rima: I know it does, but that was the past. This is the present, you and him are finaly together.

Noura: I guess your right.

Rima: Babe, I'm always right.

Noura: So.... what do I do now?

Rima: Well.... *pushing me towars the door* you could start off my apologizing.

Noura: But then I'll seem like the stupid one.

Rima: Sweetie? Look at your situation, you are the stupid one. Now out !!


I guess Rima did have a point. I mean I was finaly with the Fahad after all those years, I should just forget about it and enjoy where I am now.

I drove to his house in such a hurry that I actualy think I drove not one but two red lights. Talk about true love.

Knock knock !!


Fahad: Noura.. 7beebty I'm glad you came.

Noura: Me too. Invite me in you fool.

Fahad: Uhhhh...

Noura: Oh, Rana...

Fahad: Yeah.. she got my address and just stopped by to talk to me about something.

Noura: Great, so what are we all chit chatting about.

Rana: Actualy, I was just leaving.

Noura: Oh, too bad.

Fahad: Ma3al salamah.

Noura: You know I actualy came over here to tell you that I'm sorry, but from the looks of it...

Fahad: Wallah I don't know where she got my adress from. But she just dropped by for two minutes.

Noura: Tell you what? That she missed you? That.... she still has feelings for you? No girl in the world, especially an ex would drop by like that.

Fahad: It's not what you think !

Noura: Oh yeah then what?

Fahad: She came over to invite me to her wedding.

Noura: Oh...

Fahad: Yeah oh !

Noura: I'm sorry...

Fahad: Just know all the facts first before you let out demon side.

Noura: Haha ok.

Fahad: Where's Rima?

Noura: Hotel..

Fahad: 6yb I feel like I've taken you away from her these past couple of days. So why don't you go hang out with her.

Noura: La it's ok she understands.

Fahad: Noura she came all the way from London for you.

Noura: Alright alright fine.

Fahad: Drive safe. I love you *kiss*

Noura: Yeah yeah.. love you too.



Back At The Hotel...


Rima: Yasser I'm sorry but I have to.

Noura: Sorry am I --

Rima: SHHH !

Yasser: But what about us? What about everything we've been through?

Rima: ... My work, my everything is there. I can't just leave it all behind.

Yasser: Rima I love you, Please ...

Rima: Again I'm so sorry but I have to leave. We can do the long distance thing.

Yasser: Really? Just the other day we were critisizing the people who do them.

Rima: Well it's the only option we got.

Yasser: No it's not.

Rima: ....

Yasser: Marry me.

Rima: ... W-w- what?

Yasser: Be my wife.

Rima: Yasser, my flight back to London is in three days.

Yasser: More than enough time for you to think about it then.

Rima: I don't know... isn't it too soon?

Yasser: Look all I'm asking is for you to think about it.

Rima: I gotta go your sister just came back. Bye !




Noura: That was pretty tense.

Rima: He want's me to marry him.

Noura: 7beebty that's amazing news. Why are you so down?

Rima: I have a life in London. An amazing job. I can't just throw all that away.

Noura: There are plenty of great jobs here. I could set you up. Plus the living here is amazing and you love it. I'm here *sigh* ... you know?

Rima: Yeah but what if things don't work out between us? I mean I don't want to make a huge sacrifice now and then regret it later.

Noura: You won't. I know my brother, I know he loves you so much. He wants to marry you. I would kill to be you right now.... wait no ewww..

Rima: Haha, I just need to think.

Noura: It's your choice... but I've never seen you happier.



That night Rima and I just stayed in and watched movies, ordering room service. I miss when it was just us. No boys, no drama. Just two silly girls with nothing running through their minds except shoes and movies.



Incoming Call Mama


Noura: Ahleen mama.

Mother: Ahlan 7beebty kfk? keif Rima?

Noura: Wallah klna 6ybeen el 7mdelah. Sorry I havent been to see you in a while.

Mother: La 3adi 7beebty. How are things going between you and Fahad?

Noura: Uhhh, good. Bs mama please I really don't feel comfortable talking to you about.. us.

Mother: Y7lelik. Ok yallah bs 7abet a6aman 3leekom. Good night.

Noura: Good night.



The Next Morning...


I called Yasser to talk to him about the whole Rima/marriage situation.


Yasser: I don't know what to do. What if she says no?

Noura: She won't I have a plan.

Yasser: Please don't tell me your gonna sit one on one and give her a huge lecture?

Noura: No you ideot. I've got something better up my sleevs.

Yasser: Mm hmm?

Noura: I'm going to convince her silently.

Yasser: And how the hell are you going to do that?

Noura: Oh shit she woke up yallah I gotta go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaa77! Whhatts the big iddeeaaa???;o yala yala please next post!! Andd i'm first 9aa7??;D ..
-S..

FooFii said...

YAAAAAY <3
i loved the post so much ! <3 !! bs fahad e7mara laish 5ala noura etred elbai ! HHMMMPH he is up to something !!

tots said...

i feel that next post beyseer full of excitement and events !!

Cuteandcuddly said...

double wedding please :)

walla it would be so much fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!