Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

High School .. part five



Rest In Peace Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett :'''(
















___________________________________________
Haifa: Isn't this a little too much for a small gathering ?

Mona: Oh bite me Haifa !

Dina: *pulling her away* What the hell is wrong with you ?

Mona: Where is he, it's been like an hour.

Dina: Give it a rest.

Mona: Ufff !

Dina: Whatever, I'm gonna go get something to drink.


M7md: Hey you ok ?

Mona: Yeah I'm fine.

M7md: He'll be here soon don't worry.

Mona: That obviouse huh ?

M7md: Yup.

Mona: Hey um.. do you know if he's seeing anyone ?

M7md: I'm not sure.

Mona: So there is a possibility of him having one ?

M7md: I really don't know.

Mona: Oh he's here go away !




S3oud: Is this everyone ?

Mona: Well hello to you too.

S3oud: Oh sorry hi.

Mona: No offence but your kinda late.

S3oud: I had some stuff to do.

Mona: *confused* Oh, uh... ok. Well do you want a drink ?

S3oud: No thanks, hala M7md. Excuse me.

Mona: Yeah, you go with ... a77m.. yeah..

Dina: That was a nice little chat you guys had.

Mona: Shut the hell up !!

Dina: Mona marrah bayen ma ybeeki. If he did then he would have found a way to stay talking. But instead he ran on over to one of his little buddies.

Mona: Hey mind if I ask you something ?

Dina: What now ?

Mona: Is this dress too short ?

Dina: No it's just fine why ?

Mona: I'll be right back ! *rushing off*

Dina: MONA !!!

Roya: What's going on ?

Dina: Mona is about to make a complete ass of herself and I'm going to have to be there to fix it all.

Roya: S3oud?

Dina: You saw the ways he acted at lunch in school ?

Roya: You mean the way she threw herself at him, then yes.

Dina: Fool ?

Roya: Oh yeah.

Dina: This thing whatever she planned is such a bust. You wanna leave in a bit? Go have dinner or something.

Roya: Yes pleaaaase !



The two girls set a plan and so did Mona, who came in the room walking towards S3oud in an even more shorter dress. As we all now, especially Mona, that men adore a women in red. She had on this little red mini dress. Had on this push up bra since she was an A 32. Gold sandel heels. And applied the most red gloss either the girls had ever seen. Oh yes, Mona had a plan that was already in motion.


M7md: Someones coming your way.

S3oud: Huh?............ Oh hey Mona.

Mona: I'm sorry I had to run off for a bit.

S3oud: That's ok.

Mona: It's just thatI spilled something on my dress so I had to go change.

S3oud: Again, it's ok *walking away*

Mona: S3oud wait... owwwwwwww !!


The princess's heel broke allowing her to fall flat on her face. You would think that would be the end of her fabolous "party" but instead she got what she wanted, which was S3oud's touch. He helped her up and took her to the nearest chair.


S3oud: Are you ok?

Mona: Ayyy it hurts.

S3oud: That's what you get for wearing four inch heels.

Mona: Hehehe I feel so embaressed right now.

S3oud: It's ok.

Mona: Can you do me a favor?

S3oud: Sure.

Mona: Could help me up to my room I wanna change my shoes.

S3oud: Yallah let's go.







At The Airport...


Haya: Please don't cry !

Noura: How can I not? Your leaving me, i've got no one no.

Haya: What are you talking about. Ofcourse you do. Naif and 3bdulah they love you so much.

Noura: I know but I mean a girl.

Haya: ..... Dina

Noura: Yeah, Dina.

Haya: You never know, maybe things will change.

Noura: No way.

Haya: You never know Noura.


Attention........ 914 to Philidelphia is boarding now



Noura: Philidelphia?

Haya: I'm gonna see my cousins there first.

Noura: Oh... well I guess this is it.

Haya: No it's not it. Were not saying goodbye, more like see you later. Every break I get I'm coming here I promise you. I love you so much and were gonna talk everyday.

Noura: I love you so much more !

Haya: 7beebty yallah ive gotta get going.

Noura: Ok have a safe trip and call me once you get there.

Haya: I will I love you bye !





Dialing S3oud


Voicemessage: Hey it's s3oud you know what to do.


Noura: Shit !


Noura remembered S3oud telling her something about a gathering. So she decidied to go and check it out.



Twenty Minutes Later...


S3oud: Are you ok in there?

Mona: Yeah I'll be out in a minute. Just needs a little vold water on it.

S3oud: Uhhh.. ok...



Downstairs


Noura finaly arrived but knew that if she got notcied they would kick her out. So she went all the way to the back of the house and entered throught the back door. Just as she was about to go upstairs she was caught.


Dina: Noura?

Noura: Hey you! *hugging her*

Dina: Hey, I didn't know you were invited...

Noura: Oh yeah you know me and Mona...

Dina: Ummm.. you and Mona havent even said two words to eachother your whol lives.

Noura: Yeah but ...

Dina: S3oud disappeared fj2a mdri wain ra7.

Noura: How do you...

Dina: When you left the store yesterday I saw you getting into his car. And don't worry I haven't told anyone.

Noura: But he's here right?

Dina: Yeah he is. He was just talking to M7md and then disappeared.

Haifa: Dina wnk ?

Dina: *pushing Mona away* I'm over here.

Haifa: Where's Mona?

Dina: Ok seriously why do people always assume I'm the hidden camera ? I dont freakin know !

Haifa: Ok then... My god !

Dina: Noura? Noura ? Noura wnk !!


Every room on the second floor was opend except for one. Noura's instincts told her to enter it.


Mona: *walking out of the bathroom* I'm all better now.

S3oud: Uhhh why are you in your robe?

Mona: It's much more comfortable.

S3oud: Ok you look better now so you get dressed and I'll see you downstairs.

Mona: Wait..

She got closer to S3oud and put her arms around him, he tried pushing away but couldn't.

S3oud: What are you doing?

Mona: Oh c'mon S3oud don't play games with me. Were her so let's make the best of it.

S3oud: Your insane let go of me.


Yaleet Noura ma kanat malgoofa o 6l3at l foo8.


Noura: What the hell are you doing with my boyfriend.

Mona: *laughing* Your boyfriend ? Sweetie I think your in the wrong room.

Noura: S3oud?

S3oud: She's not in the wrong room .

Mona :Oh your kidding me right? You, and her?

S3oud: Screw you Mona.

Noura: No screw you both! I'm leaving !



Back Downstairs


Dina: Hey where were you?

Noura: Oh please, save it !

S3oud: Noura wait !!

Noura: 5air ?

S3oud: You walked in at the wrong time.

Noura: Your not thank god I didnt walk in five minutes later.

S3oud: No thats not what I meant. It was all her, she tried but I wouldn't let her.

Noura: Really? Then explain to me how you ended upstairs in her bedroom,

S3oud: Her heel broke so I helped her upstairs.

Noura: Oh ok then that explains it *sarcastic tone*

S3oud: Please believe me.

Noura: Sorry but it's over.

S3oud: No, you can't just say that.

Noura: I just did. Good bye.




Dina: I'm so sorry.

S3oud: It's not your fault.

Dina: No it kinda is. See I saw you picking her up yesterday and I knew Mona was going to try and make a move on you and I didn't even say a word to try and stop it.

S3oud: What?

Dina: I was looking for you but couldn't find you.

S3oud: Dina forget it ok. It wasnt your fault. I'll see you on saturday, goodnight.



Back Upstairs


Dina: Do you realize what you've done?

Mona: Oh please dont start with me.

Dina: You just ruined a relationship. Have you not any guilt what so ever ?!

Mona: How the hell was I supposed to know !

Dina: Your a bitch. Good bye !

Mona: Ok, see you at school.

Dina: No, actually you wont. Were done.

Mona: No I think you will. You see without me you would be ruined, and the way you stand out at achool is cause of me. So do you really wanna jepordize all that?

Dina: Cruel blackmail huh? Always your specialty.

Mona: Why thank you my dear.

Dina: See you at school.

7 comments:

Narrator Dawn said...

Love it Love it Love it !
abyy more
ou 9ij screw mona that little wannabe ;/
NOURA AND S3OUD MUST GET BACK TOGATHER the next post plz..:p!!

Simply Bahrainia said...

theyr r many stories i want to read at the moment and ur story is definitely on my list ;)

Suzy.Q said...

** Viva
Mn 3yooni the next post xx


** Simply
Y7belik thank u so much, it means alot :)

BLBM:** said...

looooooooooove it i got addicted
lol :P

FooFii said...

ok I LOVED IT <333
nice story !! REALLY
and oh susuy i have just finished writing the first post ! go check it =D <3

Anonymous said...

http://mylife-tamara.blogspot.com/

Zuzzy:** said...

is schoooooooooool like that???!?!! MA9ADEG!!!! some girls have morphed into bitches..wow!!