Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Trapped {28}

I gave my all trying to find some way for Rima to stay. Unfortunatley non of my sneaky plans worked. Then one night I sat her down and gave her that big lecture Yasser told me not to give her. I felt like I was the love guru or something. Why wouldn't the girl listen? Yasser adored her more than anything, he was willing to do absolutley anything to make her happy. Who would throw a man like that away?

I was in the basment one afternoon going through some old boxes. Always the day after one of our birthdays my mom would put away the stuff we didn't need anymore. We would store them all away in the basement. All the boxes were marked except for one, which was hidden deep. I took it out and opend it. Inside I found pictures of me and Fahad. I began to cry, I began remembering those good times. But the picture that really touched me was the one where we were sitting on the couch. We had our arms wrapped around eachother, just staring deeply into eachothers eyes. I begain to cry, I began holding the picture so tight to my chest and cry.

I thought the pictures were the only thing in the box. But there was one more thing. I found a letter, still not opend addressed to me...


Noura,

Your probably reading this after our date. Before you read the rest I just want you to know how much I love you.

I really wish I could tell you this in person but it would just kill me. I know I'm being too much of a coward but here it goes...

Last night after our fight I got so mad that I went to one of my oldest friends , I stayed over at his place and we drank. After about a few shots the doorbell rang, and it was this girl. She came in and took my friend into the bedroom and after about a few minutes came out and called me in. I followed her order and came inside. It was just the two of us then in the bedroom. That's when... we slept together.

I know you must be disgusted with me by now but please understasnd that I was drunk and had no clue what I was doing.

I'm coming over tommorow so we could talk about this. I really want us to figuire all this out because I can't lose you. It would kill me to see you walk away.

I love you so much.

- Fahad.



I saw the date. The letter came to me on the same day of my accident. He must have wanted me to read it once I got back home.

Strangly, I didn't cry. I just sat there frozen. I put the letter away and went upstairs to my room.


Knock Knock !!


Noura: Who is it?

Rima: It's me, can I come in?

Noura: Yeah sure.

Rima: Hey you. Where've you been?

Noura: Just here... hanging out.

Rima: Alone?

Noura: No.. not alone.

Rima: Dude, your parents are out.

Noura: Oh they are?

Rima: Ok what's arong with?

Noura: What do you mean?

Rima: You always act like a dumb ass when somethings up.

Noura: Well your straight honest arn't you?

Rima: So?


I told Rima what happend. Apparantly it was as if she was me and I was here. Turns out she was the one who exploded and I was the one trying to calkm her down.

Rima: The little bastard did what !!!

Noura: Don't you have a plane to catch?

Rima: I've got an hour left till I have to be at the airport. now WHAT THE HELL !!

Noura: Calm down... I'm sure theres an explination for all of this..

Rima: Are drunk too? He just explained everything perfectly clear in the letter? What more is there to explain.

Noura: But why would Fahad--

Fahad: Why would Fahad what?

Noura: hey... how did you get in?

Fahad: The door was unlocked.

Rima: YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP !

Fahad: Good to see you too.

Rima: Oh no it's not! You and me have alot to talk about you little --

Noura: RIMA ! Could you wait for me downstairs please.

Rima: HELL NO !

Noura: Please... just go downstairs.



Fahad: Ok, she's gone, what's the situation over here?

Noura: We need to talk...

Fahad: Ok I'm worried now..

Noura: I found your letter.

Fahad: What letter?

Noura: You know... the letter.

Fahad:Noura I don't remember giving you any letter.



Rima: THE LETTER THAT SAID YOU CHEATED ON HER YOU DUMB SHIT !!

Noura: RIMA I SAID WAIT DOWNSTAIRS !!

Fahad: Oh... that.

Noura: Yeah, that.

Fahad: You found it just now?

Noura: Yup...

Fahad: And you seem calm about it?

Noura: That's why you went to the states isn't it?

Fahad: What do you mean?

Noura: You left cause you couldn't face me after that night. The crash had nothing to do with you walking away. The guilt, that's what made you leave.

Fahad: I was scared...

Noura: We could have worked things out. If you loved me that much then how could you not face me? You told me in a letter. That shows how less of man you are.

Fahad: Noura 7beebty listen to me. That was a long time ago. We both changed, we grew.

Noura: Fahad! You drank! You had sex!

Fahad: I know and I'm sorry. I was drunk I didn't know...

Noura: Well you could have not drank !! Did you ever think of that ??

Fahad: I'm sorry...

Noura: Me too..

Fahad: What?

Noura: I can't do this.

Fahad: No no no... were finaly together. I can't lose you again I'll die.

Noura: Die? Nobody ever dies of love.

Fahad: Noura that was a long long LONG time ago. Yes it was a mistake what I did. I should have stayed and tried to fox things. I was ashamed and disgusted with myself that I couldn't.

Noura: What about me? How do you think I feel right now?

Fahad: Noura... *getting closer*

Noura: DONT! Don't you dare come any closer. Now, I'm going to go. You won't call me or try to contact me in any way.

Fahad: You can't do this. Don't you love me?

Noura: Ofcourse I do! But I won't be with someone who drank and cheated. It happend to me once and it killed me. I'm surprised I'm calm about this whole thing.

Fahad: Is there anyway we can fix this?

Noura: Before.. maybe we could have. But now, I don't see that ever happening.

Fahad: Noura what am I supposed to do without you?

Noura: Get a hobby. Now move out of my way.



Rima and I walked out and headed for the airport.


Incoming Call Yasser

Rima: It's Yasser what do I do?

Noura: Wait he doesn't know your leaving today?

Rima: No...

Noura: Ughh pick the damn phone!

Rima: Hello?

Yasser: 7beebty weenik I've been calling you?

Rima: Ummm... I'm in the car.

Yasser: Where are you headed I'll meet you?

Rima: Yasser.. I'm on my way to the airport.

Yasser: What? You said you were gonna think abou it.

Rima: I did...

Yasser: So you were just gonna leave like that? Without telling me?

Rima: I'm sorry.. I didn't want to hurt you.

Yasser: You know if you told me this in person I would have understood and let you go. But this? I never expected, especialy from you.

Rima: I do love you but ...

Yasser: Rima?

Rima: Yeah?

Yasser: Goodbye..

Rima: So your just gonna end this whole thing like that?

Yasser: You've already made it clear that what we had was nothing. Good bye Rima.


Back At Home...


Mother: Hey where were you?

Noura: Out.

Yasser: She gona?

Noura: Yeah.. I'm sorry.

Yasser: It;s not your fault 7beebty.

Jamal: Can I go upstairs?

Father: What do you have upstairs?

Jamal: Nothing I just wanna go on the net.

Father: No. Were going to sit here like a family.

Jamal: Uhhh... ok...

Noura: I need to say something.

Mother: Wsh fee?

Noura: I will say this once and I don't want you guys to respond. It will not be brought up ever again. Understood?

Mother: Ok...

Noura: I left Fahad. I don;t want him to be invited into this house ever again.

Father: Ok.

Noura: Ok?

Mother: Ofocours sweetheart.

Noura: I'm gonna head on up. Goodnight you guys.


One Year Later...



Ben: Hello?

Rima: Me?

Ben: Haha yes you.

Rima: Oh hello.

Ben: Is this seat taken?

Rima: No it's free.

Ben: What are you reading?

Rima: A book..

Ben: Haha.

Rima: What's so funny?

Ben: How about I tell you over dinner?

Rima: How about you watch me walk away?




Dialing Noura


Noura: Hey beautiful.

Rima: You will not believe what just happend?

Noura: What?

Rima: An english dude just flirted with me!

Noura: Oh my god! Did he ask you out?

Rima: Yeah but I said no.

Noura: Hmmm I wonder why....

Rima: You know what I just might change my mind and say yes.

Noura: Ofcourse you will...

Rima: Fine, stay on the phone with me and you can hear it all for yourself.

Noura: Alright.

Rima: SHIT! He left.

Noura: Too bad.

Rima: *sigh*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Bee thank you I loved your idea. Sorry to the rest. I just want to say I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get alot of comments... I'm not pissed or anything but I just expected more idead and people to respond.

Anyways yallah I hope you enjoyed the post.

ILYA
xx- D.

8 comments:

Emnilia said...

its ok hon ;p

wow!! one year!!! that was a shock ;p but its good , thnx for the post walla , please post tomorrow but please latswween waayd posts o theyre fighting :( y3wwr gabi :(

Cuteandcuddly said...

oh why did u break them all up :(
and yasser 7aram i loved him and he doesnt deserve to be rejected but i guess its rima's loss.

walla she is stupid and sorry i just show the last post going to comment on it now :)

Cuteandcuddly said...

oh why did u break them all up :(
and yasser 7aram i loved him and he doesnt deserve to be rejected but i guess its rima's loss.

walla she is stupid and sorry i just show the last post going to comment on it now :)

tots said...

*gasp* they broke up!! nooooh :(

im sorry i didnt contribute ideas 7ag this post.. bas my brain sux lama afaker ;p (its a tin can)

i loved this post... i love ur blog!!!

FMA said...

You used my idea;D! It's amazing, ma fakart of how they will fight;p A7es everyone is gonna hate me cuz I broke them all up, but hey! true love does not exist, and not everyone ends up with fairy tales;P

Pearla said...

i don't know what i'm feeling after this post :| mafi feelings :s
why did they break up ? p 5leety Fahad insan m3fen :s hmph !
this is a fairytale,not real .. So it can be a happy story ;p

MWauh ;* i still love u , hehe ..

Nawarii said...

true love does exist ppl and whoever doesnt believe in that has never been in love and the only word that describes todays post is 3athaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab but it was very very very well written i loved it...waiting for a happier post

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post!!!! Keep pouring in the great story!!! thannnnxxx ;****

-AH