Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello My Little Pretties

Hmmm... Well I really don't know what to say except for sorry. Wallah I didn't mean to upset anyone. But this is how it ends, I can't re-write the post.

You guys know how it is. Some stories have a happy ending and some don't. But Dina's life turned out fine and she's happy and complete.

I love you all so please don't hate me.

I'm thinking of a next story. Some things are juggling in my mind so just give me a little time and inshallah soon I will have something for you guys.

Once again I'm so sorry but what's done is done, I can't change anything.

xxx -D.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

la7tha it was a real story? etha yes did she remarry or meet someone else after rayan?

Anonymous said...

ooooooooh oo bsir3a im waiting for ur next story...

Cupid ;* said...

baby I was just kidding;** I loved it whether it had a sad or happy ending both ways it was amazing:* and I can't till your new story and what about Somebody Help Me? I really really liked it:*

FooFii said...

YAAAAAAY <33 i can't wait for your next story <33

Cuteandcuddly said...

hey I love the story !!!!!!!!!
walla sorry if i hurt your feeling i didnt mean to :(
walla SORRY SORRY SORRY
love you !!!!!!!!!!!
you dont have to rewrite anything it was just an idea :)
cupid wrote "throwing the blame on cupid :P"
no walla sorry and loved the story and i kind of see what you meant by ending it like that :)
cant wait for your next story you are talented mashalla :)
xoxoxoxox

Suzy.Q said...

sugar- no hun it's not a real story. and my new one is coming real soon i promise.


Cupid ;* - thank u so much sweetie, well if you didnt read one of my older posts, i said that my friend cant and doesnt want to continue helping me in writing it. its too much for her.so thats story has ended. sorry.


cherriiMuffin- merci darling !



CuteandCuddly- la 7beebty dont worry you didnt hurt my feelings, bs i just wanted everyone to know my reasons thats all. no need to say your sorry. haha 7aram 3leeki dont blame cupid or anyone, its alright wallah. y7belik! thank u for calling me talented i really appreciate it.


Next post coming soon u guys, i love u all and thank u so much ! :*****

Emnilia said...

SORRY walla if i hurt ur feelingz , didnt mean it bs i really liked rayan , but im good with the ending as long as dinas happy ;)) cant wait for the next story!!;p